[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so filthy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: women are filthy.jpg (121 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
women are filthy.jpg
121 KB, 960x560
Why are women so filthy?
>>
>>29066256
>showering too much damages your hair
>unless they're fat they typically sweat less than most men because they don't have to lift things/expend as much energy on a daily basis
>they have all sorts of perfumes and lotions to conceal their smell
>>
>>29066446
>don't wash so their hair looks "good"
But filled with filth
>don't wash because they don't sweat as much
Bacteria and dirt stay on the skin and not because of sweat
>perfumes and lotions to cover it up
"Oh let's just mask the dirt with cosmetics and sprays". It's still there, just covered by artificial crap
>>
>showering more than once every two days
fucking freaks
>>
>>29066256
That's how they attract mates
>>
>>29066507
Why are you mad at me nigger. The lack of sweat means less B.O. meaning less stank so less encouragement to shower.
>>
>>29066256
>nearly half of men shower 6 times a week or less
That's pretty disgusting.
>nearly half of women shower 4 times a week or less
no wonder their cunts smell so bad. Are these dirty europeans?
>>
>>29066446
>showering too much damages your hair
soap/shampoo is what damages hair and skin, kills good bacteria and puts oil production into overdrive. tldr: soap is toxic
>>
>>29066814
If you have never had long hair, you could never know how painful it is to try to brush it after it gets wet without using conditioner. The only solution is to buy sulfate free conditioners, but those tend to be very expensive. Or I guess using a showercap which I've never heard of a young woman using.
>>
>>29066932
Nonsense. I have long hair and I've been washing it with plain water for about 5 years. The secret to not looking like a dirty hippie is using a microfiber cloth. This removes grease without harming the hair. Scrub the hair thoroughly with the cloth while it's wet and finish by wiping the hair from root to tip. I also use a boar bristle brush but I think that's of minor importance compared to the microfiber cloth.
>>
>>29067054
Requesting a pic of hair. I can't imagine this working without getting knots or looking disgusting.
>>
>>29068373
I haven't washed it for nearly two weeks so it is looking somewhat greasy now. But I might wash it today and if I do and if the thread is still up I might post a picture.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.