[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever think that we're overthinking things? My co-worker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464317109540.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
1464317109540.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
Do you ever think that we're overthinking things?

My co-worker is cute as fuck and has a 10/10 butt. Literally a gymnast butt, that's all she does. And her boyfriend is some fat dude with a hanging chin that plays video games and hangs out with his fraternity bothers.

All she tells me is how sweet/cuddly he is. I could be that. And I balance my time as the gym, only because I have the internal feeling that girls like this, girls like that, etc. Except I have been shut down for being too fat in the past.

Whats does r9k think? Deep down, be honest and ask yourselves - are we forever alone because we're scared?
>>
File: 1382939091415.jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1382939091415.jpg
107 KB, 800x900
>>29065969
>All she tells me is how sweet/cuddly he is

Hi there young robot,

I have a valuable life lesson for you: What females tell you is what they want you to hear, not necessarily what is the case.
>>
You're forever alone because you're a faggot.

T.Chad
>>
>>29065969
I am scared.

then again if her bf has a job and a place of his own he's ahead of me
>>
>>29066011

he's pretty fat and hairy tho.
>>
>>29066037

They prefer the hairy part. How fat are we talking? Just chubby or actually obese?
>>
>>29066112

Somewhere in between. He's not full-blown obese, but he's bigger than chubby. And has no neck. No muscle mass at all also.
>>
>>29065969
desu I have no explanation at all except maybe autism on paper, despite being social competent enough to have plenty of friends. I would think maybe I'm just ugly but upon investigating that I'm pretty sure I'm average.

I just don't understand how normies manage too though. The odds that the person you are crushing on at any given time also likes you are very low.
>>
>>29066181
She could just have a fat fetish.
>>
>>29065969
So pick another girl????
>>
>>29066323

She's special to me. ;_;
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.