[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what strain do you guys think this is and is this amount good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (513 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
513 KB, 2448x3264
what strain do you guys think this is

and is this amount good for a dub

???
>>
you shouldn't smoke weed till you're over 18, it will make you even stupider
>>
>>29065782
just fucking smoke it you tool
>>
You can't I'd strains on sight idiot. Also, weed costs different amounts in diffrent locations.
>>
>>29065811
I'm 19, why did you even post this anyway? Go be passive-aggressive elsewhere.
>>
>>29065782
Looks pretty good desu. Stir fry the broccoli up with some chicken.
>>
>>29065782
that's green goblin. better stay away unless your dad likes being woken up and made out with by his son.
>>
Hold on OP, I have Snoop dogg on hold.
>>
>>29065782
looks like a sativa, pretty solid for a dub
enjoy anon!
>>
>>29065839
this is the best place to be passive-aggressive. you don't have to feel bad because everyone here is a piece of shit.
>>
>>29065870
Thanks friendooo fuck off original
>>
AK47 OG Minnesota strawberry backflip ku$h

Finna get LIT bruh

Grab a clip fo dat roach be burning ur fingertips
>>
>>29065853
nah dude that looks like super mutant shit
unless you want to turn into a 8 foot tall green mean ugly son of a bitch then do not smoke that shit otherwise have fun being a monster everyone hates
>>
>>29065782
Looks like marijuana.

And depending on the density of the nugs. Maybe.
>>
>>29065942
LOL yeah now that i look at it, it is the kind that turns you into a monster everyone hates. looks like the dad-kissing kind from the thumbnail. got cocky, thought i could ID it with a passing glance.
>>
>>29065942
>>29065853
Are you guys blind? This is Jolly Green Shit if you smoke to much you'll turn into a green pea giant hellbent on humanity's destruction through frozen vegetables OP DO NOT SMOKE!! Very dangerous shit
>>
>>29066113
no, pretty sure that's faggio dumquest. one whiff causes people to go on the internet and ask stupid questions using triple question marks like a hysterical faggot.
>>
>>29065782
you got ripped off buddy that looks like about 1.25 g
the quality looks decent but there is no way to tell the strain from looking at it
>>
Is it hard being a faggot OP?
>>
>>29065782

that's a decent dub and looks good who knows what strain it is.

you shouldn't disrespect your dealer if hes giving you good bud that shit is worth the money and more.
>>
>>29065782
Broccoli

o
>>
>>29065782
That could either be Skywalker or OG kush
>>
No way to tell for sure anyone telling you is either close or bull shitting why are you even here just kill yourself kid
>>
>>29065782
Grind up a nug, grab a pinch of weed and put it in a bowl and smoke it. Don't smoke too much at once.
>>
You got ripped off but i guess it depends where you live. In some places that's what a dub gets ya. Quality looks good though.
>>
>>29065782
what is a dub? Looks like less than 1gramm
>>
>>29065782
buy a scale dumbass
>>
>>29067447
If he just bought on tor or at a medical dispensary he wouldn't even need a scale. But a good scale is only $10, everyone should own one.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.