[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you stiII remember when you were happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: youngelliot.jpg (177 KB, 1000x677) Image search: [Google]
youngelliot.jpg
177 KB, 1000x677
Do you stiII remember when you were happy?
>>
>>29065497
I've never been happy and I'm in my mid-30s.
>>
>>29065638

Sure you have. If you really haven't then you wouldn't truly know what it's like to be miserable since it's all relative.
>>
>>29065696
Oh I've had moments of happiness in a sea of misery. But this claim is some stupid bullshit that normalqueers claim. I can know what evil is without experiencing good. I can know what pain is without experiencing relief from it. Misery isn't a fucking mystery, you worthless mass of flesh.
>>
>>29065816
>I can know what pain is without experiencing relief from it

No.

If you were in some sort of constant pain since birth, you wouldn't recognize it as pain without experiencing it's absence.
>>
Yea, just sitting at home all day playing video games online with friends. Just to talk about what we did last night.

>26 years old
>>
>>29065816
>Oh I've had moments of happiness in a sea of misery
>I've had moments of happiness
>>29065638
>I've never been happy
>NEVER been happy

you need to take a remedial english course m8, NEETdom seems to be taking its course on your understanding of words
>>
File: 1452953158826.jpg (86 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452953158826.jpg
86 KB, 645x773
>>29065497
Yes when I was around 6 or 7 years old. I knew nothing of the hardships of the world. My greatest concern was beating dr. wily stage in mega man 2. And the neighborhood sweetheart girl I grew up with was trying to kiss me and I thought it was disgusting.

That all had to end. And end it did.
>>
>>29065497
Nope

I think it was around age5~6
>>
>>29065842
>>29065867
What a retard. When someone says some bullshit like this, you just know they've never left the middle or upper class.
>>
>>29065497
Societies' view of Happiness is a lie you've been sold by the media; humans weren't meant to be happy literally all the time.

Be thankful for being unhappy, because it makes being happy that much greater.
>>
>>29065898
astounding rebuttal & ad hominem, holy kek. I was pointing out that the nig literally contradicted himself within two posts (some =/= none), it doesn't take a poor person to not be retarded god damn, and that's besides the point. i couldn't go on field trips and got free lunch from k-12 because of being hella below the poverty line.

I still remember being happy though, like when my uncle gave me his ps1 in 2003 because he got a ps2. or when we were able to have meat, or when i got a puppy in 5th grade
>>
>>29065497
according to my mom I stopped being a happy kid when I went to kindergarten
>>
File: 62.jpg (58 KB, 469x700) Image search: [Google]
62.jpg
58 KB, 469x700
I didn't have the words for it then but as long I had conscious thought and other people to break upon I knew I just didn't belong to this world.
>>
File: fuck these things.jpg (17 KB, 550x390) Image search: [Google]
fuck these things.jpg
17 KB, 550x390
>>29065497
Yeah, as a kid i really liked playing with bugs. It was great entertainment and nothing mattered. I also loved beating the shit out of stuffed animals and stabbing the hell out of my sisters plastic baby dolls, there was just something so satisfying about cutting up those uncanny faces.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.