[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unless you are a: manlet (5.9 or shorter), poor (on the verge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Epic-Robot.jpg (112 KB, 659x439) Image search: [Google]
Epic-Robot.jpg
112 KB, 659x439
Unless you are a:
manlet (5.9 or shorter),
poor (on the verge of homelessness)
ugly (1/10)
fat as fuck
and suffer from suffer from Antisocial personality disorder

You are not a robot.
So do something positive for yourself and stop with this self-pitying.
>>
>>29065351
>5'8
>recently lost $2300, only have $15 to my name
>more like 0/10
>last girlfriend said she liked my big belly
>personality disorders are just memes created by doctors and the government to get more money. nice try CIA nigger

but life's pretty good why would i be self-pitying? the people on this board do need to stop being such faggots desu
>>
>>29065351
>6'3"
>In the upper 10% of families in terms of income
>I get told I'm attractive by girls all the time, and they are all over me
>185 lbs
>I have been formally diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder

My life is empty.
>>
>>29065351
being fat should not being an excuse to be a robot.
>>
>>29065351
>not autistic
>only mental illness is a made up one that just means you're a dick
fuck off normie
>>
Fat people can't be robots (Unless they had been skinny/fit in the past (pre full development skinnyness/fitness don't count)), many fat people have chad facial aesthetics and big penises behing all that fat, skinny/fit people like me are fucked, my penis is 4 inch and it's not hidden behind any fat, my face is ugly af and my bone structure isn't covered by fat.
>>
>>29065351
>5'6"
i guess im where i belong :>
>>
shut the fuck up nigger i don't want to
>>
>>29065351
unless you're as 6/10, you're a fucking robot

it's going to get higher as the years go by

by 2020, stacies will be getting 'reserved for chad' tattoed on their ass
>>
>>29065480
I want you to succeed where I could not

you were given life to you not on ez mode but at least you have some advantage.

please make it
>>
>>29065432
are you the guy that bought all those iTunes cards?
>>
>>29066662
samefag ofofofo
>>
>>29065351
>5'9"
>poor (also wasted 3 years in uni before dropping out and in debt)
>ugly (2 or 3/10 at BEST)
>skelly mode (120lbs)
>probably
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.