[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to know if you're ugly: >people are rude or really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1461406660190.jpg (648 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1461406660190.jpg
648 KB, 3191x1760
How to know if you're ugly:

>people are rude or really nice to you for no reason
>you have no close friends
>people never reach out to talk to you, you have to start conversations
>virgin

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>29065176
That faggot with the chest tattoo isn't ugly though. Also please tell me that top left is a FtM tranny.
>>
File: image_6.jpg (64 KB, 788x618) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
64 KB, 788x618
>>29065176
>top left
Always gets me
>>
>>29065176
>How to know if you're ugly:
If nobody has ever told you that you're cute/hot/sexy then you're ugly.
>>
>>29065284
Do relatives count tho
>>
>>29065284
I've been called everything from cute to beautiful (I'm a guy) and had girls say my talking to them was 'too good to be true.'

I still feel fucking invisible in public, run through stores and avoid people for days at a time sometimes. Still see most smiles from women as pity or suppressed laughter. My ex fucked me up hardcore, I wasn't always this way.
>>
>>29065176
Top left can fix himself if he worked out lats and shoulders more.

Top second from left, would be average if he got contacts and a better haircut.

Top middle just needs more bodyfat because his face is emaciated. He can also learn to smile normally.

Top second from right is same guy as top second from left.

Top right just has a weak jaw, can be fixed with a beard or a better pose.

Bottom left just needs to shave head entirely and not be depressed.

Bottom middle needs contacts and less autism.

Bottom right just looks bad because of the pose which makes his jaw vanish and gives a double chin, he'd look like a normal chad if he wasn't looking down like that.

Most people can vastly improve their looks with some minor changes.
>>
>>29065382
Seriously, before her I had no problem flirting with strangers and asking for a number knowing I'd be getting it.

Fast-forward a bit and I'm just wrecked and done with women. She was my Vietnam.
>>
>>29065417
She did that because she didn't feel worthy of you and she had to do the only thing she could to bring you down.
>>
>>29065413
>>29065207
>Fucking normies still blaming uglyfags for their genes

Good God....
>>
>>29065284
Also getting compliments from your mom doesn't count.
>>
>>29065382
Being called cute or beautiful is like being called nice though. Girls think handbags are cute, they don't want to fuck them.
>>
>>29066179
I dated her for 3 years. I really think my looks just fell away in that time, but your post made me feel better.

Earlier today I had this really cute (not traditionally cute, unique though) girl at the mcdonalds drive-thru stutter when I got to the window and get flustered. That was a huge confidence boost, old me would have asked for her number.

That (and about 5 grams of kratom) got me through the day.

Not ready to give up on life just yet. I appreciate that somebody took the time to reply.
>>
File: 1464826584723.jpg (81 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464826584723.jpg
81 KB, 960x960
>>29065176
That guy got a gf tho.
>>
>>29066273
Heheh, nah. I was legitimately gorgeous then, the girl who said that to me most recently used to come by my work daily and flirt with me. Got a modelling offer once. My problem is that I think it's gone.
>>
>>29066298
He looks really cute from that angle, wtf?
>>
>>29066298
>Hiding obvious hover hand
>>
>>29066298
She looks like a girl who bailed on me recently to be with her 'best friend' and he looks like the friend.

Enough that I'm legit wondering if that's them. That'd be a crazy coincidence.

Too bad I've blocked her on facebook (maybe it's a good thing) or I'd be looking.
>>
>>29066298
They look related. Similar facial features.
>>
>>29065284
does handsome count? (not relatives)

how do i know if they lie?
>>
>>29066298
He looks pretty normal though. Like a guy that would get a gf.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.