[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>omg i love nerdy guys this is what women mean when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 23
File: 1450255724817.jpg (41 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
1450255724817.jpg
41 KB, 500x648
>omg i love nerdy guys
this is what women mean when they say that right? just a chad with glasses
>>
>>29065156

yeah.

also he is elon musk.
>>
>My interests include nerdy stuff like The Walking Dead, The Hunger Games, MCU, Game of Thrones (GO KHALEESI!!!! YAS QUEEN!), Star Wars, The Star Trek Movies, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, The 100, and gaming such as Skyrim, Minecraft, League of Legends and Call of Duty.

That's what they mean.
>>
>>29065325
>half of those didn't have negative connotations 10 years ago
>>
File: Cookie.jpg (24 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
Cookie.jpg
24 KB, 300x220
>>29065156
this is a nerd
>>
>>29065344
The point is they don't have negative connotations because they aren't for geeks/nerds.
>>
File: 1459701978740.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459701978740.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>29065367

I forgot to mention that he will also have this body type.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464985856975.jpg (66 KB, 537x791) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464985856975.jpg
66 KB, 537x791
Nerds get laid all the time, even the fat ugly ones.
>>
>>29065392
The walking dead was just a comic 10 years ago and not even that popular until it got its series/game adaptations. Marvel might have taken off a lot longer than the 10 years with those xmen movies, but 15 or 20 years ago it was still strictly a for nerds thing to like. A song of fire and ice was just a nerd's literature series same as Wheel of Time. Star Wars was always mainstream as fuck but Doctor Who, I'd say has become super popular in the past 10-20 years for some reason. All those games are bad though I'm not sure how big League was 10 years ago even if it existed.

My point is that normies just took over nerd shit and made it worse but the source material for some of those is not strictly bad. A lot of the negative stuff is just because the fanbases are so loud and retarded.
>>
>>29065468
Fair enough. I don't agree with all the points you make, but I see where you are coming from. I love you.
>>
File: 1451923962337.jpg (340 KB, 733x872) Image search: [Google]
1451923962337.jpg
340 KB, 733x872
>>29065535
>I love you.
Why would you do that?
>>
>>29065667
I don't know I was kind of hoping you would reciprocate.
>>
>>29065817
I'm sorry anon, I am kind of dead inside and no good for anyone. The last time I said this to anyone they said I shouldn't decide for others whether I'm good for them but that also didn't end well. Stop teasing me.
>>
>>29065404
Oh my God, that body looks horribly distorted
>>
>>29065837
It's alright man. Everything is.
>>
>>29065937
It's hit or usually miss with """Hollywood""".
>>
>>29065952
Thank you then.
>>
>>29065468
I recently got into ASOIAF,yet can`t stand the show.ASOIAF is robot-tier.
>>
>>29065156
Yeah that's it. Women want Chad and only Chad.
>>
>>29065431
eat a dick tumblr
>Also implying Chad isn't arsehole.
>>
Let's be fair when guys say they like cute/shy/nerdy girls they only mean stacies with glasses and poor, le quirky fashion sense.
>>
>>29065468
Doctor Who was always big in England, it was around the Matt Smith era that it became big worldwide.
>>
A lot of girls still define nerd as "person who wears glasses".

Overall, girls have low intelligence. Nothing new.
>>
>>29066633
>66633
Wasteful, anon. Very wasteful.
>>
>>29066666
men don't care about your glasses or fashion sense dumb bitch
>>
>>29066968
That was the point of the post you illiterate retard.
>>
>>29066666
While I disgree with what you say, I will defend to the death my right to check those sweet quints.
>>
>>29066984
no you downie, the post was trying to equate male and female attraction but failed because they are based on different things. men don't care about fashion so your attempted reversal was as stupid as you are
>>
>>29065937
Cause he's roided up lmao
>>
>>29066666
THOSE FIFTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29065156
>skinny guys who clearly don't lift, but have great V-tapers

This is the most heartbreaking shit. Knowing that even if I am twice as strong as this fucker, he'll still be more attractive than me because I have narrow shoulders and wide hips.
>>
>>29067174
>V-tapers
?
>>
>>29067174
he clearly lifts, or atleast does a weighted bodyweight stuff you pathetic loser
>>
they mean they want a normie boyfriend who's a bit dorkie

maybe he plays dnd with his nerd friends from high school or put 300hrs in to fallout 4, maybe he has a dual monitor set up and a star wars poster in his bedroom

she doesn't mean a shutaway neet with no social skills.
>>
>>29065468
disregarding their status as nerd shit, anyone who defines their personality or identity by the things they consume is quite the retard.
>>
these threads are like being upset because you're not in the top 0.1% hahahahaha. just accept that you're trash hahahahaha
>>
>>29066759
it was big amongst children

because it's for children
>>
>>29067236
>watches mainstream movies and plays mainstream games
>SO NERDY XD

God I hate normies so much
>>
>>29065156
Girls who spend all their time in the library and wicked fucks, must come from being pent up studying all the time.

t. chad with glasses at an engineering/science school
>>
>>29065431
i see this kind of logic everywhere, even here, and i just cannot understand it.

what the fuck are talking about when you call someone an asshole? they're not as nice as you would like them to be? don't give you enough attention? tell you to kill yourself like real life is 4chan? argue about everything? what is it? what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: LEWDOVERLOAD.gif (1 MB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
LEWDOVERLOAD.gif
1 MB, 211x203
>>29066666
Quints have spoken peasants
>>
>>29066666
I really don't, anon. But nice repeating numbers, I suppose.
>>
>>29066666
No satan, when I say that I mean a girl I can mentally and physically dominate, who has no expectations of me and will be clingy due to a combination of social anxiety and inexperience.
>>
>>29066666
Why is it that if a woman is not fat or ugly, you cunts think she's Stacey?
>>
>>29065156
this is shopped right?

>he looks dyel, isnt shredded
>somehow has heavily defined symmetrical 8 pack

huh?
>>
>>29066759
It got big with Tennant, because he was an actually skilled actor.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>29067204
Shoulder-to-hip ratio

Like how guys like a girl with an hourglass figure dudes strive for a v- taper of broad shoulders and wide lats
>>
Well of course they mean that, what kind of girl would be attracted to a boring, socially inept, overweight neet who spends all his free time watching anime and playing video games?
>>
>>29067888
you can tell it's shopped
>>
>>29067396
it refers to a beta that can't be controlled.

the white knights get the carrot, we get the stick.
>>
>>29067923
Oh yeah I got it now, thanks bro.
>>
>>29067923
is that johnny sins?
>>
>>29068046
scooby nigga
>>
>>29065264
What the hell man
I've never seen Elon Musk before
You made me think the op's pic was him and I was going to reeeee
>>
It's nice cuz I have that body, stay mad beta virgin pussy ass robots
>>
>>29065156
Men with high IQs are usually highly attractive as well. By choosing attractive men, women are in fact choosing nerds.
>>
>>29067848
It's the same with guys and 'stacys'
>>
>>29067941
>Well of course they mean that, what kind of girl would be attracted to a boring, socially inept, overweight neet who spends all his free time watching anime and playing video games?
THIS
something expecting something for nothing you fat spergs
>>
>>29067396
An asshole is a generic term for a person with a selfish or malicious personality
>>
>>29068597
I like how you people always just mention the things that can be changed, but conveniently ignore looks, height, intelligence and other things that determine if women are attracted to your or not.

Just lol.
>>
>>29067941
>>29068597
>Well of course they mean that, what kind of guy would be attracted to a boring, socially inept, overweight girl who spends all her free time watching anime and playing video games?
lots of kinds because vagina has inherent value
>>
>>29068488
>It's nice cuz I have that body, stay mad beta virgin pussy ass robots
Oh this oughtta be good - Let's see your ebbin body then, Mister. Timestamp too.
>>
>>29068516
>Men with high IQs are usually highly attractive as well.
What the fuck are you talking about? Go to any academic gathering and tell me how many supermodels you see.
>>
>>29068680
>he thinks academics are smart
most of them are old as shit and therefore have ass genetics
>>
>>29068680
Not him but attractive people are usually also more intelligent. The whole stereotype about attractive and dumb or ugly and smart is wrong. It's a package deal usually.

Also academics aren't where the really succesful people are. It's a retreat for inferiors. So they work hard and invent shit for normies to use without being pestered.
>>
>>29068680
Smart people aren't just smarter than everyone. They're happier, healthier, stronger, taller, wealthier, cleaner, and more civilized than everyone else. You will find intelligent people look better than stupid people.
>>
>>29068641
>implying that you can't change you intellegence
>implying you couldn't change your looks if you were so vapid
>implying you don't judge women by the same things
>implying it's wrong to discriminate based on genetic factors
>implying boohoo poor me I'm going to sit in my room and cry because I can't change my height.
>>
>>29068645
>lots of kinds because vagina has inherent value
so does cock.
I love cock.
inb3 slutshaming
>>
>>29068680
let the keks begin
>>
>>29068752
it really really doesn't
>>
>>29065156

They mean guys who are nerds. Omega, neet, robot tier males don't actually fit into what normies consider nerds.
>>
>>29068727
>implying that you can't change you intellegence
Implying you can.
Oh yeah let me just tweak my jaw and chin. Inb4 plastic surgery, that's a scam which won't make up for growing up unattractive.
>implying you don't judge women by the same things
Implying that matters.
>implying it's wrong to discriminate based on genetic factors
Just lol. And you faggots still expect us to participate in society despite openly saying you will discriminate us based on things we can't change? This right here is why mass shootings happen.

Also shaming me about being a crybaby or whatever does NOT disprove my points.
>>
File: 1464400781146.jpg (15 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
1464400781146.jpg
15 KB, 638x359
>>29065431
I know I'm an asshole. I don't need a hambeast nest to tell me that.
>>
>>29065468
Keeping in mind that Skyrim is based off of Morrowind and Oblivion, it's not necessarily a normie hobby if you played the previous elder scrolls games before
>>
>>29068784
>Implying you can.
study
> won't make up for growing up unattractive - yeah but it can make you more attractive, though you're right it is a black hole for shallow people to throw money into
>Implying that matters.
it does - It matters greatly. Your high horse of shit depends on it
>Just lol. And you faggots still expect us to participate in society despite openly saying you will discriminate us based on things we can't change? This right here is why mass shootings happen.
Boo fucking hoo - I'm ugly as shit and I still have a great life because I work to my strengths
>Also shaming me about being a crybaby or whatever does NOT disprove my points.
It makes your points hollow and meaningless. Go out and make a fucking effort to improve your life. Or go shoot up a school and prove nothing.
>>
>>29068782
It does, you just don't realise it because you suck. You know that girl who you'd never touch if she offered it to you on a plate? You're her.
>>
>>29068724
I would agree the smart people are able to keep themselves cleaner healthier - I get genetics and all that shit, but in my life experience I do not find the more attractive people are necessarily smart or vice versa
>>
>>29068848
yeah sure tumblr keep forcing this meme i'm sure you'll get some of the more gullible robots
>>
>>29066666
lol no, guys here literally worship a greasy eggwoman(mistery)
>>
>>29065156
He;s probably played call of duty at some point - so he is a nerdy guy.
>>
>>29068835
>study
Studying doesn't improve intelligence you retard.
> won't make up for growing up unattractive - yeah but it can make you more attractive, though you're right it is a black hole for shallow people to throw money into
Yeah so if you got born unattractive you can't help yourself. You will be eternally damaged.
>Boo fucking hoo - I'm ugly as shit and I still have a great life because I work to my strengths
And if you got born genetically better you would have MUCH better results. Just think about it, you have wasted so much work, so much potential. You worked very hard to get where Chad is by default. But like a good cuck, you don't care.
>It makes your points hollow and meaningless. Go out and make a fucking effort to improve your life.
Does it? I don't see how it makes my points hollow and meaningless.
> Go out and make a fucking effort to improve your life.
And what would that prove? That I have to work extra hard to pay off the debt of inferiority I got born with? Once again. Like a good, miserable cuck.
>>
>>29068878
I think you're confusing objectively attractive people with sluts and the men take advantage of them. The two aren't the same
>>
>>29068908
>Studying doesn't improve intelligence you retard.
it improves your cognitive ability to manage challenges that life can throw at you - what more do you want?
>Yeah so if you got born unattractive you can't help yourself. You will be eternally damaged.
What? No. There are plenty of ugly people, myself included, who were bullied but went on to live happily.
>Boo fucking hoo - I'm ugly as shit and I still have a great life because I work to my strengths
I'm sure I would - Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. I accept that as the reality and work with it instead of throwing my toys out of the pram I've made something with what I have.
>And what would that prove? That I have to work extra hard to pay off the debt of inferiority I got born with? Once again. Like a good, miserable cuck.
It's not about proving anything, it's about having a good quality of life. Reality has dealt you a hand in which you are clearly capable of conceptualising, reasoning, communicating ideas - I can say that for a minimum because you are doing it now. Not everyone has that. Does that make you a terrible person? No. It's just the way life is now enjoy what you have.
>>
>>29069070
>it improves your cognitive ability to manage challenges that life can throw at you - what more do you want?
Backpedalling are we? Intelligence still determines the threshold of challenges you can solve.
>What? No. There are plenty of ugly people, myself included, who were bullied but went on to live happily.
Your life would have been happier if you weren't bullied and were attractive.
>Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. I accept that as the reality and work with it instead of throwing my toys out of the pram I've made something with what I have.
Like a fucking cuck who just accepts unfairness without giving it a second thought.
> Reality has dealt you a hand in which you are clearly capable of conceptualising, reasoning, communicating ideas - I can say that for a minimum because you are doing it now.
Anyone who passed high school can fucking do that. The bar is not high.
>No. It's just the way life is now enjoy what you have.
But why should I not be angry about not having much more due to bad luck? I could have had much better life if I was born more attractive, tall, intelligent. But I didn't. And every day I am expected to compete with people who did. That's obviously a fight I can not win. Why should I not be angry about that?
>>
>>29068641
Many girls date/are attracted to/are friends with short or fugly guys, as long as you like the same shit, have a compatible personality, maybe some activities together. But no, you lazy fucks prefer to blame it all on your """genetics""" or fking chads
>>
>>29069160
For every short ugly guy with a gf you have many who can't get one. Only the ones who work extra hard can get what Chad gets by default. It's not fair and once again, only a cuck would accept it.
>>
>>29069160
so people with terrible personalities are resigned to dying alone
>>
>>29069113
>Backpedalling are we? Intelligence still determines the threshold of challenges you can solve.
Not in the slightest - I'm spelling out how it can improve your intelligence.
>Your life would have been happier if you weren't bullied and were attractive.
Sure, and I resent the people who bullied me and wouldn't lift a finger for them. I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying my life though.
>Like a fucking cuck who just accepts unfairness without giving it a second thought.
Okay - I'll carry on cuckishly enjoying what I have and building a life for myself and you keep putting yourself in a hole with your defeated attitude and we'll see who ends up better off.
>Anyone who passed high school can fucking do that. The bar is not high.
That doesn't change the rest of what I said which you didn't greentext so I'm not sure if you read.
>But why should I not be angry about not having much more due to bad luck? I could have had much better life if I was born more attractive, tall, intelligent. But I didn't. And every day I am expected to compete with people who did. That's obviously a fight I can not win. Why should I not be angry about that?
Because you're cucking yourself. Instead of taking what you've got and improving on it, you're watching 'chad' and 'tyrone' get balls deep in life and complaining about how you aren't doing it. You're just torturing yourself.
>>
>>29069238
>I'm spelling out how it can improve your intelligence.
And I'm spelling out how it can't.
>I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying my life though.
Working hard for what attractive Chad would get easily is not enjoyment.
>Okay - I'll carry on cuckishly enjoying what I have and building a life for myself and you keep putting yourself in a hole with your defeated attitude and we'll see who ends up better off.
In the end we both end up dead. But I will know I lived life where I wasn't a cuck. Like you.
>That doesn't change the rest of what I said which you didn't greentext so I'm not sure if you read.
The hand I got dealt is what pretty much everyone but the bottom few % of retards get. That's not helping.
>Instead of taking what you've got and improving on it, you're watching 'chad' and 'tyrone' get balls deep in life and complaining about how you aren't doing it. You're just torturing yourself.
So I should just ignore that they have better lives for less effort? And work hard for what they get easily? Once again. Like a fucking cuck.
>>
They want a smart guy they can depend on instead of shit-for-braims Chad who only knows football.

That's basically it.

t. a nerd who grew Chad-like with puberty
>>
>>29069196
No, chads get nothing by default, that's a way too common delusion here. They may get easier attention at first, but then you find out they're incapable of having a conversation, and I'm pretty sure there are just as many lazyass lonely chads out there as lazyass lonely bots here. Also, bitching about unfairness of life seems really invalid after you realize *everyone* feels they should have been given more, a prettier face, a rich family. That's the nature, you could wipe tears from your pretty face with $100 bills and still whine that even hotter guys have it easier, "only cuck would accept it"
>>
>>29069276
>And I'm spelling out how it can't.
Go on then?
>Working hard for what attractive Chad would get easily is not enjoyment.
You're so deeply cucked right now that not only is enjoyment unobtainable with chad, but you also believe it can't exist WITHOUT Chad. Forget Chad.
>In the end we both end up dead. But I will know I lived life where I wasn't a cuck. Like you.
You will spend your life being jealous of things you could have a shot at if you weren't so busy being jealous.
>The hand I got dealt is what pretty much everyone but the bottom few % of retards get. That's not helping.
You and I both know you're not stupid. You might be a cuck but you're not stupid.
>So I should just ignore that they have better lives for less effort? And work hard for what they get easily? Once again. Like a fucking cuck.
FORGET ABOUT CHAD
>>
>>29069216
Yes. If you're too lazy to grow a personality, you deserve to die alone.
>>
>>29069370
>If you're short, poor, and ugly, you should die alone.
>>
>>29065264
elon musk isnt chad, hes a turbo sperg with a shitton of beta bux
>>
>muh le chad boogeyman
get out the basment for once and you'll see how out-of-touch with reality you are
>>
>>29069370
just more proof that reality is a zero-sum game
>>
>>29069515
3 comments above I wrote how some people with no personality or hobbies won't admit they're lazy and will choose to blame it on being born short and ugly and poor. And here you are, replying with the exact same bs. Are you even for real?
>>
>>29069358
The Chads I know get a lot by default. Even girlfriends. Hot women hit on them without them having to put in any work. So you're wrong.

Also your argument about everyone feeling inadequate is retarded too. It's different if you are better than 90% or worse than 90%.

>>29069366
>Go on then?
Intelligence is a threshold of challenges that you can overcome intelectually. Hard work gets you to that threshold, but you can NEVER overcome it. Hard work makes you realize your potential, but if it's low, you're fucked.

>You're so deeply cucked right now that not only is enjoyment unobtainable with chad, but you also believe it can't exist WITHOUT Chad. Forget Chad.
Enjoying working hard to get something that Chad gets easily? No fucking way.

>You will spend your life being jealous of things you could have a shot at if you weren't so busy being jealous.
Being jealous makes sense.

>You and I both know you're not stupid. You might be a cuck but you're not stupid.
I'm not talking about stupidity. I'm talking about bad looks and inferiority. Something much worse than stupidity.

>FORGET ABOUT CHAD
That's like telling me to ignore injustice.
>>
>>29069944
Not him but if ugly and poor people develop personality and get hobbies, they will still have worse results than Chad.
>>
>>29065468
>A song of fire and ice was just a nerd's literature series
HAHAHAAH kys genrefaggot
>>
File: 1462399461585.png (285 KB, 488x7664) Image search: [Google]
1462399461585.png
285 KB, 488x7664
>>29066666

what a waste of a get senpai
>>
>>29065837

Love yourself anon. Peace and fucking, believe.
>>
>>29068633
But what does that mean? What kind of behaviours does someone with an "asshole" personality display in real life?
>>
>>29070130
Malicious and selfish behavior, you retard.

Can you not fucking read?
>>
>>29070157
What does that mean? Specific behaviours, not general ones.
>>
>>29067901
Well even before it returned, it was always a cultural thing here. When I was a kid even I heard of Doctor Who and it hadn't been on for years. But Classic Who was for sure for kids. Ecclestone I'd say it became for more the sci-fi geek, then with Tennant all of a sudden Doctor Who became huge with everyone. Matt Smith even more so as it went beyond england.
>>
>>29070171
Jesus Christ you are such a fucking autist.
>>
>>29070000
Not true. Then you just need to find other people who like the same things and profit from new friends, potential love life and overall happiness.
Unless by "results" you mean strictly the amount of vagina. Then again, if you do, it means you still have no personality.
>>
>>29070258
I mean amount of vagina, social status, money, overall success.
>>
>>29070171
talks, doesn't listen
talks about himself
when he does get an opportunity to speak, talks about what he wants to, doesn't flow with the conversation
mocks or belittles others, not necessarily in an obvious or direct way
>>
>>29070329
>mocks or belittles others, not necessarily in an obvious or direct way

Not him but kinda like normies do to unattractive people? But of course that's okay because bad behavior is okay if it's someone superior treating someone inferior like shit.

Fucking joke.
>>
File: 1462193281641.jpg (39 KB, 540x456) Image search: [Google]
1462193281641.jpg
39 KB, 540x456
>>29065431
Being an asshole is a good defence mechanism against unwanted human interaction
>>
>>29065156
They mean that they don't just want looks, but intelligence too (and presumably the success and status that comes with it).
>>
>>29068516
>iq of 147
>ugly as fuck
why must you lie?
>>
>>29065431
Confirmed for not having watched the flick.

It's very explicitly part of the thesis of the film that our generation has been so ruined by the commodification of social interaction that he's only able to get a girl once he gets status, despite becoming an ever bigger asshole.
>>
>>29066397
robot tier how come
>>
File: 1455937397965.png (291 KB, 437x875) Image search: [Google]
1455937397965.png
291 KB, 437x875
>>29070512
this desu

>mfw usually nice and polite but sometimes I just act like a humongous cunt
>>
>>29070749
>>29070749
>robot tier how come
Not him but I have read the books and they are really NERD stuff. I was surprised by how little action and romance actually is in them, compared to the series.

It's like they took every single sex and action scene out of the books, added a few and then made a film out of it. The books themselves are quite boring, and I say this as a (computer) 'nerd'.
>>
>tfw no robot nerd bf
>>
File: You Feel It Too Dont You.jpg (11 KB, 170x255) Image search: [Google]
You Feel It Too Dont You.jpg
11 KB, 170x255
>>29070373
I get this.
Often it's with lads who think that because I can dish out a roast they think they can legitimately treat me like shit.
Get blamed for most anything I didn't do, especially at work and at school it's hard to argue since people barely listen and just override me.

There's one girl in particular who treats me like shit, and gets away with calling me an asshole because she charms everyone around her into very flaky judgements about her character.

To give example, she often belittles my looks, my abilities, has recently thrown my expensive textbooks in the dirt, and gets others convinced "I ruin her life" when I'm not even in it.

Asshole is relative to sensitivity and it's a fucking ruse most of the time.
>>
>>29065431
If nerds get laid all the time than how come none are getting laid around here? Incl. me
>>
File: 1387825363740.png (224 KB, 760x572) Image search: [Google]
1387825363740.png
224 KB, 760x572
>>29072136
>inb4 because they're assholes
>>
Depends how fucking nerdy the female is , if it's a Stacy sure
If she is actually nerd herself then probably not
>>
>>29072205
Nerds are the most sedentary, calm people on the planet.
>>
>>29072208
>If she is actually nerd herself
fuck off ho
>>
File: 1400346375577.gif (967 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1400346375577.gif
967 KB, 245x250
>>29072377
Well apparently that isn't true
>>
Watches Star-Wars, GoT, whatever
>Wow such a nerd xDDDD

Knows programming languages
>Fucking creep

Kill me
>>
>>29065431
except we don't start out as assholes, we turn into assholes because we have been treated like shit by everyone for our whole lives
>>
File: 1459720770164.jpg (45 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1459720770164.jpg
45 KB, 500x476
>>29073533
This... I've been treated like shit for so long I automatically assume that's going to happen and I act like an unpleasant asshole to avoid any future rejection.
>>
>>29073091
What programming languages do you know?
>>
>>29073829
C/C++ and working on Haskell thanks to /g/.
>>
>>29073091
The fuck are you talking about?

If you're a decent programmer, you should be doing well with yourself and that's the bottom line. If you've got money that's all you need.
>>
>>29073864
>Learning meme languages
No wonder you are a creep
>>
>>29073873
Not true, I am decent programmer and a NEET
>>
>>29067396
>>what the fuck are talking about when you call someone an asshole?
Basically acting alpha whilst ugly.
>>
>>29073925
>C++
>Meme language

I could give you haskell, because despite it being interesting it's probably not that common, but C++? Come on.
>>
File: sugoiimage.png (486 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
sugoiimage.png
486 KB, 600x550
>>29073925
Haskell is fun as fuck though.
>>
File: 1455842333842.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
1455842333842.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>29065431
>just world fallacy

Sometimes people just get the shorter end of the deal with on reason, that doesn't mean they're bad people.
>>
>>29073948
>Not true, I am decent programmer and a NEET
Same.
>>
>>29074177
They all want people with 5+ years in their specific stack.
>>
>>29067396
Acting entitled to women's affection because you are "nice" isn't nice at all.
It makes you an asshole.
>>
>>29065431
>Regular unattractive nerd says Hi to a girl
>Why are you talking to me? Fucking asshole.
>>
>>29065837
>I shouldn't decide for others whether I'm good for them
It seems a batshit thing to say. Who said this?
>>
Why was Geek//Nerd culture such a mistake? It's honestly one of the worst things about the last two decades. I wish the fad would be over and done with already but I can imagine what horrible nightmare would take its place.
>>
>>29069545
anyone else
>see trip
>don't read comment
>>
>>29074212
I have been programming since the days of QBasic/Logo/Pascal, doesn't matter when you're not in a position to turn it into a paying job. And if you're in such a position then minimum skills are all you need, you'll learn everything else while getting a steady stream of money anyway. It's all about social hierarchy.
>>
>>29074298
I'm not sure. I think it started with three things. Marvel, Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory. I don't think we'd have had the god awful Star Wars sequel trilogy if it wasn't for this shitty nerd culture.
>>
File: 1428877389176.png (45 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1428877389176.png
45 KB, 554x439
>>29065431
>implying she's wrong

I'm genuinely a terrible person.
>>
>>29070258
You aren't getting a laid if the girl doesn't see you as a potential sexual partner to being with.
>>
>>29075422

Psuedo nerd culture was already proliferating long before Game of Thrones hit it mainstream, the real nerds knew about the novels and discussed them to death before the normalfags even ruined it but you're right the MCU and The Big Bang Theory helped in someway. TBBT more than likely gave people courage to vent this sort of behaviour in real life.
>>
>>29074298
Because it's not geek/nerd culture. It's a manufactured "culture" that got coopted by hyperconsuming retards.
>>
>>29065431
>see movies where nerds get girls, and alphas get shat on
>decide to stop trying to act alpha and act more like myself
>still a kissless, girlfriendless, virgin
>>
>>29075764
you can never win. you're either too beta or an asshole, with no in between.
>>
>>29075707
I'm talking about the show. If I meant the book I'd have said ASOIAF. Also Big Bang Theory is weird because i'm allegedly a 'nerd' but I never talk like fucking Sheldon. I'm not very good at scientific fact, I suck cocks at math, science and physics. All I'm good with is computers, but who the fuck isn't good with computers?
>>
File: 1357295311674.png (363 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
1357295311674.png
363 KB, 452x710
>>29075764
>playing a game where you can't win
just stop Anon
>>
Women and Chads are appropriating nerd culture, and it's time to this to STOP! Nerd revolution now!
>>
>>29075938

What do you think will be the next fad after nerd culture dies out? Studios seem optimistic they can carry this trend well into 2030s but I think it'll have lost interest with the mainstream audience long before then.
>>
File: 1446344247369.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446344247369.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>All these cucks in this thread doing mental gymnastics to deny the obvious and getting btfo by robots.
>>
>>29075972
maybe back to yolo partying?
>>
>>29076091

I don't see it, maybe hipsters? It needs some shitty The Big Bang Theory tier sitcom to help spread it among the masses.
>>
File: 1462286748083.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1462286748083.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>29066666
Such nice quint wasted on a garbage tier comment
>>
>>29075972
Goth?
[original]
>>
>>29066650
Most chads are nice.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.