[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about anal sex that makes women enjoy it so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: teen anally brutalised.jpg (108 KB, 704x620) Image search: [Google]
teen anally brutalised.jpg
108 KB, 704x620
What is it about anal sex that makes women enjoy it so much?
>>
>>29064734
It hits their prostate real good
>>
>>29064734
They get paid more to do anal.
>>
>>29064734
faking it
>>
My fiancee tries to tough it out but starts sobbing and asks me to stop saying she can't do it. This makes my dick even harder and I fuck her for about 5 more seconds before stopping.

It would be amazing to rape a woman.
>>
>>29064992
What's your fiancee's son's name?
>>
>>29064820

I have heard this from women before.
>>
>>29065020
Jacody.
>>
It takes a special set of circumstances for my gf to enjoy it at all. Something like:

>Booze
>lots of fuck in her pussy / mouth / cunnilingus
>a small amount of fingering / anallingus
>slowly easing in
>must be prone

Most of the time it's too thick and she describes it as painful, but if things are just right she gets into it and will thrust back a lot. She hasn't cum from it but it apparently feels good like that.

We're both black though so I got da big bbc
>>
Anal only feels good if you're psychologically into it

And use a lot of lube. I bet people like >>29065118 or >>29064992 don't even use any.

protip: use coconut oil as lube, and it'll even smell good.
>>
>>29064820
>>29065063
hits the g spot, feels good
>>
drinking. after some vodka or wine whatever it is that night she's down like a motherfucker.. all I have to do is open up her asshole and play with it for like 10 or so mins and it's gametime, cumming in the asshole is the greatest thing ever
>>
>>29065225
I use lots of lube and she still cries.
>>
>>29065225
I use so much lube buddy, and she's very psychologically into it.

The problem I think is she's very high strung and has problems relaxing, plus her fears she'll give me the ol' poopy dick. That and she's like 5 feet even and I'm much bigger than her.
>>
>>29065336
Total myth
>>
>>29065109
White trash as fuck senpai.
>>
File: 000888.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67 KB, 255x199
Opening their heart and mind
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.