[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm headed off to a party in half an hour. Can I get some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cd5.png (62 KB, 200x261) Image search: [Google]
cd5.png
62 KB, 200x261
I'm headed off to a party in half an hour. Can I get some advice form you guys, I'm pretty bad in social situations where I don't know many people. Should I just not talk much, but then be that weird quiet person, or take the chance of being awkward by talking?
>>
>>29064696
bring your body pillow. it's one of my favorite conversation starters
>>
>>29064696
Drink. Stick with friends/people you know, specially extraverted ones, let them do socializing's "heavy lifting", so to speak.
>>
>>29064696
Go straight to the drinks and go at it, that'll really loosen you up and get you talking. Literally the whole point of parties is getting drunk and socializing.
>>
>>29064873
If you're introverted drinking ain't gonna make you a social person you mongoloid
>>
>>29064696
yelling "bomb in the building" is a great attention getter
>>
>>29064941
No, but it will make normie conversations slightly more bearable. Also nothing is worse than being sober and talking to drunk people. OPs best option is to drink.
>>
>>29064696
How can someone be afraid of talking to another person jeez...
>>
>>29065197
Normie GTFO

ORGANO ARPEGGIO
>>
File: ckb.jpg (142 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
ckb.jpg
142 KB, 500x667
>>29064696

>bring psp, a book, a can of coke
>find comfy chair and drag it over to a quiet corner
>end up playing Danganropa for 3 hours
>go home

That's what I did the only time I went to a party, would recommend.
>>
>>29064696
Don't drink too much, limit yourself. Don't talk to people who you aren't really familiar with, but best advice is to pretend to be someone you are not.
>>
Drink 3 beers.

You've clearly got at least one person that you know decently you're going with. They're likely to have other folks they'll want to hang around with. Squad up with them and kick it.

Remember, depending on the type of party, ain't nobody gonna remember the dumb shit that you might say and regret. If they do remember it, they won't care much.

Good luck, lad.
>>
>>29064696
just act normal

pls give us update afterwards
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.