[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your woes, /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12
File: 1449968698429.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1449968698429.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>"anon come dance!"
>"haha no thanks"
>"no really come dance with all of us pleeaase"
>"no really I'm not much of a dancer, would prefer not too"
>"come on, you're dancing with us"
>grabs me by arm, pulls me out to floor, starts jumping up and down (dancing)
>I stand there and wait for the best opportunity to go sit back down
This exact thing just happened to about five times tonight, by a bunch of different people. Why don't people understand how inconsiderate it is to force people to do things when you straight up tell them you don't want to? People are the worst.
>>
File: pixiv26918986.jpg (136 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
pixiv26918986.jpg
136 KB, 600x406
>>29064621
>jumping up and down (dancing)

My fucking sides are gone, in an original fashion. Also, I have no woes because I don't interact with people irl, aha joke's on you.
>>
>>29064688
I'm actually not that bad at real dancing (I just don't like doing it), but the second I saw what kind of dancing it was I straight up left the floor
Also I don't like to interact with people either, but it was my sisters wedding, so I was kind of obligated to be here.
I also slapped my 12 year old brother, that was the highlight of my night.
>>
>>29064621

> a girl wants to dance with you

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMALFAG

You're going to regret not taking her up on dancing when you're 30 and living in mummy's basement because you never tried to get anywhere in life. Come on, anon, have some fun.
>>
>>29064621
OP, you walking vagina. What do you have to lose? You're a loser. All you have is to gain. Its just literally dancing around with whoever asked you but not only that, stop analyzing everything so critically like people even give a shit that you're dancing. Im sure you were nervous because you're shy around alot of people because for some reason you care about their opinion towards you. You should've done it, it would've only made the "girl" Im assuming who asked you would probably have liked you even more.

Too late now
>>
>>29064783
Kek it was my step mom, aunt, my sister, and a bridesmaid, hardly makes me a normalfag.
>>29064847
>You're a loser.
You don't think I don't know that? I'm sorry that I feel like jumping around to shitty music is demeaning and that after an entire day of standing around outside I just want to sit for a while. But no, it's so horrible of me to not dance with a girl who keeps prodding me about it even after I politely decline multiple times.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x373
>>29064621
>tfw some girl liked me but I was too afraid to make a move on her and she forgot about me
>tfw that was 2 years ago, now I don't even talk to people anymore
>>
File: kill_self.jpg (18 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
kill_self.jpg
18 KB, 500x373
>>29065067
>and you still think about her to this day, and what might have been
I KNOW THESE FEELS.
>>
>>29065149
I had it all and I did jack shit with it
Just like everything else in my life
>>
File: 1458160958450.png (798 KB, 559x828) Image search: [Google]
1458160958450.png
798 KB, 559x828
>See qt girl on a bus
>End up staring at her for a moment
>She notices
>She kisses the girl right next to her
>da fug
>She looks back at me and smirks
>>
>>29064621
>actually am a dancer
>only been dancing barely over a year
>still got a lot to learn but comprehension/memory problems keep me a bit behind anyone else
>feel extremely out of place any time I travel to a weekend workshop
>>
>>29065170

Anon, you haven't reached the lowest low yet. There is still so much you can do with your life. You can live a great life, but to do that you must take the opportunities you have got now. Forget the past, there's something to be found in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 600x679
>want to quit the job that my dad gave me working for him (primarily because he was planning on me being there forever and I just didn't want to work there)
>he wants me to "stop being a little bitch" and live independently
>He hates me now and has taken away my car (and soon my phone service)
>The two jobs I immediately applied to afterwards were fucking DELIVERY DRIVER JOBS
>I'm now back with my mother and spending most of my days playing Overwatch with friends
>this is exactly what my father was trying to prevent
>I know he's right but I CAN'T LET HIM FUCKING WIN

"I'm 19" I tell myself. "I have time". Deep down, though, I don't believe that for a fucking second.

I've been spending a lot of time re-evaluating my life and crying harder than I've cried in years to the tune of This Year by the Mountain Goats.

I don't think it's actually gonna get better.
>>
I catch feels like it's fucking nothing, I'm getting too old for this shit. Females need to be mean or dismissive to me. That way I can live on being miserable instead of being miserable interrupted by the far worse misery of catching feels every time some qt isn't horrible to me.
>>
Reposting this because I kill every thread I touch

>have several mental illnesses including OCD
>in exposure and response prevention therapy for it
>have to do it twice a week every week in sessions and twice a day every day at home
>missed the last two sessions because I was really sick and my psychologist had an emergency
>have been having a harder and harder time doing the therapy on my own
>feel so fucking isolated and it's so fucking hard to do this shit
>so tired all the time
>nothing feels good, constantly dreading having to do the therapy
>it's made my OCD considerably better, more than any medication ever has, but I'm so miserable I don't know what to do
>ashamed that I haven't been doing the therapy as religiously as I used to and don't even want to go back to see my shrink for fear of him being disappointed in me

I don't know what to do robots
>>
>>29065566
Nice doubledubs anyway
>>
>>29065422
Don't worry, I'm sure swallowing your pride now would be worse. I mean you'll have to do it years from now, when its to late to not be a failure. But you'll be bitter and miserable by then, so you wont care as much!
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x277
>>29065543
It's funny, how easily a woman can make you feel things for her.

I'm getting better at seeing them as just friends. The trick is to masturbate furiously immediately afterwards, when you're alone.
>>
File: 1411337289629.png (16 KB, 771x929) Image search: [Google]
1411337289629.png
16 KB, 771x929
>>29064621
Iktfb. I once had a girl on her knees begging me to dance with her while three guys tried to physically force me onto the dance floor. An authority figure eventually intervened and I was left alone, but it was pretty annoying.
>>
>>29065729
Yeah, that's fair.

I'm not a courageous person, and the only way I could have gotten out of my job was by pursuing an internship so he's confident I'm not being a fucking pussy and doing something with my life.
>>
>>29065566
Do the therapy religiously.
>>
File: 1452748537111.jpg (16 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1452748537111.jpg
16 KB, 329x328
>>29064621
>"anon, you should do a strip tease like Magic Mike!"
>"I can't dance"
>"come on anon!"
>"I'm gonna need a few drinks first"
>get super drunk
>end up making shit up as I go along, making slow humping movements
>they seem into it
>pop my shirt off, thinking oh god what am I doing?
>get way more positive reactions than I expected
>even the gay guy of the group gets turned on, tries taking pics of me shirtless
>"You know it's pretty hot in here anon, you can leave your shirt off if you want"

Get drunk next time OP. It's like a magic elixir that temporarily transforms you into a normie.
>>
>>29065566
just b urself ;^)

oregano commentado
>>
File: 5c9.jpg (40 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
5c9.jpg
40 KB, 408x600
I want to be a girl. No, I don't want to go on hormones or participate in any of THAT nonsense, I want to be an actual girl. I hate the male body. I hate the rugged, "manly" physique. Every day that passes, I grow older, and I hate myself either more.

I can't deal with aging. Death doesn't scare me, it's becoming old and ugly that scares me. I'm 21 now, but I'll probably kill myself before I hit 30; at 30 I'll probably look like an abomination. Only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I don't want my friends and family to suffer.

I've seen therapists, I've tried all sorts of solutions, and they're all just temporary solutions. I want to die in some sort of accident, even violently, to absolve myself of the blame.

>>29064621
Also OP, I had this happen to me. Thought the chick liked me, so I asked her out. She didn't like me.
>>
>>29065067
>tfw my freshman year in summer school a girl said that she would probably go out with me
>for reasons unknown I said no/thought she was joking
>flash forward senior year
>she's filled out significantly
>I'm talking with her through facebook, realize it's 100% one sided
>give up

I hate my younger self. I really fucking hate him.
>>
>>29065759

I fucking hate fapping too though, it's like a fucking chore at this point, like everything else. Everything just takes way too much effort.
>>
>>29064621
>people actually talk to you
Normies, all of you.
>>
>At social event
>Actually enjoying myself
>Someone fucking comes along and pushes me to dance or do other stuff saying I'm not 'participating'
>but I'm having a good time at a social event for once!
>They ruin it
>All because it's not THEIR idea of fun.

Have they not heard of understanding? Okay, so you enjoy this, it is not harming anyone, fair enough, at least I fucking came to it? Isn't that a step? Yet they want me participating FULL FORCE. Be fucking happy I came and enjoyed it.
>>
>>29064621
Same happened to me, she was really nice tho, she thaught me how to dance(kinda).
She also game me her number, too bad I'm and idiot and never called her back
>>
>>29066063
I want to be a girl too but not because I hate having a male body. I just hate being male. Being a man means you get no leeway in society. People will judge you for the smallest shit and when they do no one is going to defend you. Vulnerability is a fucking death sentence. If you want affection or closeness, the only option is to "get used" to never having it if you're a man. Because it's fucking non-existent. Unless you happen to be functional to have a girlfriend, keep a good job, raise kids, etc. Then you just gotta pray to the gods that she stays with you instead of riding the chadcycle.
>>
Apparently I'm delusional according to people on sites for advice. I'm also having a very hard time concentrating on my exams. I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>29066856
My dad is in his 50s now, and he's completely submissive to my mom. It really is pathetic. Being a girl seems like easy mode.
>>
>>29067046
With most couples women are the submissive ones. Sucks that your dad is such a beta
>>
>group member literally cursed onstage during final presentation for capstone project
>among professors, i will now be remembered not for what i made but for someone else's fuckup
>rumors already circulating among students in major that i "approved" that line
>about to graduate in 1 week
>did not get into any grad school
>have well paying but non-glamorous job, don't know for how much longer
>family already eager to shit all over me since i'm the last adult child that hasn't "failed" yet.

I haven't even gotten my cap and gown yet and I'm already falling.
>>
>>29064621
Are.. Are you me?

I literally just came from an event like this.
>>
>>29065900
You are the idiot of the group and not a robot. They have probably a secret facebook group about you, filled with all your pictures and stories.
>>
>>29064621
>go to a close cousin's wedding
>300 fucking people show up
>dj tells everyone to get on the dance floor
>Everyone knows all the songs by heart and has dance moves memorized
>All I know is YMCA and the chicken dance
>they didn't even play Cotton Eye Joe
>>
File: 1453088051684.png (65 KB, 735x684) Image search: [Google]
1453088051684.png
65 KB, 735x684
>college graduation in giant auditorium filled with thousands of people
>crazy pomp and circumstance
>each graduate going on stage, all the friends, families, and sorority/frat buddies scream and yellow
>my turn
>complete DEAD silence
>some pity clapping
>one guy weakly yells out wooo~
>walk of shame back down and had to sit there for another 2 hours
>>
>recently moved away to large city
>tfw no gf
>24 kv
>visit home
>mom immediately starts asking if im gay
>"it's ok if you're gay anon"
>"what's the deal, are you ever gonna get a gf"
>tfw straight
>women even approach me
>brain can't handle intimacy (from either sex)
>visibly uncomfortable, when hit on
>they assume im not interested
>women don't handle rejection well
>can see the dissapointment in their eyes
>we both end up feeling like shit
>i hate my life
>>
>>29064621
>memory has gone to utter shit
>losing ability to concentrate on anything
>lost most control over the ability to speak
>lose balance and stumble when I walk
>get super blurry vision sometimes
>become deaf in one ear sometimes
I am pretty sure I have MS but I am afraid of seeking help. Its getting scary to think about how I might not be able to live independently in several years.
>>
>>29068882
Nah, one of them at least genuinely thinks i'm attractive. I've made out with her a few times now, even got to second base last night.

Boobs feel a lot more firm than I imagined.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.