[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question. The quest to find the answer have been fruitless,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Dis gon be gud.gif (691 KB, 255x209) Image search: [Google]
Dis gon be gud.gif
691 KB, 255x209
I have a question. The quest to find the answer have been fruitless, so I thought I'd ask this board.

What is Normal?
I mean what and who is to say what is and isnt a normal thing? Am i now a normie for not knowing? Or are you a normie for knowing? I just don't know what to believe.
>>
Normality is highly subjective to the place and situation a robot habitats in. Being on the internet and accessible to all, what is normal in one place may not be normal in another.

Normality is the mainstream and the social norm. If the norm is to fuck around like a slut, and you don't fuck around like a slut, you're not normal.
>>
>>29064175
Thanks all my questions have been answered. I thought it might have been a local or mainstream thing..

I hope 4chan doesnt get anymore mainstream to be honest. I dont really want to leave..
>>
No one can be told what normal is, you have to see it for yourself
>>
Normal is an emergent property of large groups of social animals. Normal is determined by the maximum crossover through each individual. Most people have a job to do in society, so having a job is 'normal' - you see?
>>
>>29064308
You hipster anon-kun. Just because something gets attention doesn't make it bad.
>>
did anyone made a "what makes is a normie a normie?" thread ?
>>
>>29065121
I think? I made this thread. Why do you ask?
>>
>>29064403
But mainstream attention,objectively ruins this site.And I`m not even the same anon you replied to.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.