[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 540x720
Hi all. Normalfag lurker here. Looking for advice... My wife has recently been diagnosed with depression and I don't know how to cope. She is living the NEET life (I work) but barely gets out of bed each day. Plus, we have just found out she is pregnant so can't take any drugs for it. I know there are many depressed people on this board so what is the best thing I can do to help her? This isn't bait, it's a genuine call for advice
>>
Exercise with her, great time together and the endorphins will help her depression.
>>
>>29063929
I've never been with a woman in my life.
>>
>>29063966
She won't exercise. She won't do anything. Just lie in bed staring at her phone or complaining that she feels shit.
>>
>>29064078
How old are you? Btw the pic is our pupper
>>
>>29063929
Make the cunt get a fucking job.

The problem is yours. You aren't being assertive enough. She either starts going outside and being active or she gets worse. It's your choice to either do nothing or apply the correct leverage.
>>
>>29063929
Marijuana will help I guess
at least it isn't cancer
>>
>>29063929
1. Make it plain and clear that you are not going to waste your life waiting on her to get the fuck motivated to go out and live
...if that doesn't work
2.Go live your life without that burden
Sauce: Worked for me
>>
>>29063929

behold everyone the birth of a robot.you know depression is genetic and your kid is going to probably have depression as well.
>>
>>29064165
It's complicated but she can't actually work right now. Wrong visa. I've taken her away from her home country where she ran her own business. She sold it so she could be with me - my job means I live in different countries. So she isn't NEET by choice exactly, but right now she doesn't have the motivation to do anything.
>>
>>29063929
The best advice is for you two to kill yourselves.
>>
As long as she still puts out i dont see the problem, who cares how woman feel.
>>
help her to establish goals for herself
help her (when you can) to carry out plans to achieve those goals
Keep her accountable to strive to attain her goals
spend time with her as much as possible doing activities you both will enjoy.
Especially those that take her out of the house.
>>
You need to put her down OP
>>
Well the most logical way to go about this is If you want to keep the kid, make sure she is healthy and strong for the pregnancy so your child doesn't come out deformed or even worse black. And after the birth of your child, hire an assassin to kill her.
>>
>>29063929
Damn for people who get extremely butthurt when normalfags come to our board and tell us to 'just b urself :)' you're basically giving OP's wife the same treatment.

She should see a psychologist OP, if it's serious; if she can't currently take medication, as is usually necessary for chemical depression, at the very least she should be seeing a professional. However, if she hasn't always been like this, it's highly unlikely to be chemical depression, so there might be something bothering her that she isn't talking about. Nevertheless it's for the best that she sees someone she can talk about her feelings with.
>>
Have your wife walk twice a day and eat healthy food. Make sure she gets out of bed goes for a walk long walk, take a shower, and eat a well breakfast. Make this a habit and slowly add move healthy routine to her daily life. She is not living for herself anymore. She also, has to consider the person inside her or get an abortion. If she doesn't want to be a responsible adult then she shouldn't have a baby.
I know it's hard to get out of the circle of depression but, she has to work twice as hard for the baby. Having an active and healthy schedule to follow everyday will help her depression a to ton.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.