[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
I've honestly never posted on here, so don't be surprised if I fuck up the format. I just really need a place to vent and to get advice from fellow robots. Ok, here we go.

>Live in a small, isolated town
>Moderately popular among 3000 or so FB friends, but no friends irl
>Meet a girl in my area on Tinder
>Monday, we go hiking together, it's not bad at all
>Thursday I text her "hey what's up?"
>She says "Hanging out with my friends, come over"
>Drive half an hour out into the nearest city to her apartment
>Entire time I sperg out, totally awkward, staring into space
>Totally anxious, can't really socialize
>Try to make her notice me
>Her, her female friend, and her friends dude friend are all constantly asking me questions I can barely speak so nervous
>Eventually I just zone out and get on my phone for an hour, try to forget I'm at the party
>They're about to go out to smoke, she asks me when I'm going home
>I tell her I was actually about to head out, I'm leaving
>"oh well later man"
>I drive home as fast as possible, throw myself onto my bed, and cry as hard as possible
>Next morning text her apologize for being so awkward and spazzing out
>No reply
>Notices she's been posting on Snapchat and Twitter
>She's ignoring me
>Try to regain confidence by going back on Tinder
>Next girl I match with takes like 12 hours to respond, when she does she laughs at me for being 5'8", then ignores me

I'm honestly really emotionally unstable right now. I've been alone all my life. The few real relationships I've had were with qt 8/10's but now I'm just lonely and pathetic and isolated. I am seriously considering killing myself. I question why I can't be like everyone else and be normal. I question what's wrong with me. I'm moving to one of the biggest cities in the country in a few months but I fear the same rejection once I get there. I don't know if I can take this isolation for even that much longer.

Please give me some kind of advice and help me or something.
>>
Move away ASAP.
You have no chance at happiness where you are.
>>
>>29063940
>moving will solve your problems meme
>>
Sorry for the rough night op, consider it practice though. You'll do better next time.
>>
Do not meet people you knew from tinder in a group. Always ask them out one on one only. Moving only works if you can fix the spaghetti. You have to lose shame and not give a fuck about what these scrub plebian normans think when they ask you questions. If they make fun of you, they are lower than you and not worth your attention.
>>
Kys if pic is you. Clip yer nails/ cut yer hair before, if u want open casket that is.
>>
op i seriously advise you get the fuck off r9k.
its not because i think you're bad at shitposting or anything, it's just that r9k gives you a really bad outlook on life, a really toxic one for what? a few laughs? you start thinking in terms of, "chad and stacy and manlet and >tfw no gf". nobody irl is gonna understand this weeby virgin subculture you're identifying with and you're really fucking yourself over with it. you're isolating yourself by using this board, like c'mon there's been a few shooters and more than few dozen suicides amongst robots here.
you gotta fix this depression yourself. You aren't helpless. it isn't gonna go away in a day but keep the r9k to a minimum, do some walking/running, take vitamins, etc to get a healthy body. then sign up for dancing class or something. ik it's painful to spend money but classes like that are a good way to meet people.
also, don't be so self conscious about your looks. you're short, so it's hard to talk to a girl your height, but settle with a 5'5" qt, if she has an issue with you not being 6'2", well.. fuck her, but the problem is you only THINK she has an issue with your height, which is all a matter of perception.
also i advise you become sexist the healthy way. robots will tell you to keep on hating women man because they're cheaters/roasties, but that's the wrong kind of sexism. the healthy kind of sexism is to not care much about women's thinking, cuz they're women. basically, being too introspective about your interactions with women is bad for you.
r9k has made me really depressed too. the memes were good for awhile until i realized it was all just the same ironic shit too.
as for the loneliness? 4chan humor can be funny irl too man, most people just don't use 4chan. the word nigger is too much but making fun of islam, faggots, and anime is acceptable with lots of people, you'll make friends yet.
tl dr; get off this filipino child trafficking website and you'll feel better.
>>
>>29064303
Yeah, this.

r9k is cancer unless you're resigned to being forever alone or are confident in your 'norm-hood' enough to laugh at, not identify with, the stuff you see here.

I've had a girl shut off and ignore me after a month of texting for the first time tonight, I made the mistake of not dropping her when I first noticed the change. I know how the feeling and recommend you do what I'm going to do: ask the very next girl who shows the slightest interest out. Outright, make it clear that you want a date and have a time and place ready to go.

Women love it when you take charge and are clear on things, you'll forget about this girl in a few days.

Tl;dr: it happens, she's a bitch and it's better that you learn that now and not after a year of dating
>>
>>29064495
Know how that feels* fucking phone
>>
>>29064495
>>29064303
If you guys hate /r9k/ so much why are you here?

Lol.
>>
>>29064526
I believe I summed that up in my post.
>>
>>29063970
He just humiliated himself with a girl in a small, isolated town.
What's the point in struggling with an uphill battle to repair your reputation?
>>
>>29064526
i love r9k for its people, memes, and its suffering. while it's seriously fucked me over it's too late to leave, and i think i've obtained a state of inner normiehood that allows me to browse r9k without blowing my fucking brains out. no friends, no gf, but i got work/school so it's ok.
>>
File: 1462853247378.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1462853247378.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>29064548
Point remains that you should get the fuck out Normie scum :)
>>
>>29064654
How about you suck my left nut and make the right one jealous?
I'm here because I'm dealing with some feels. Fuck off.
>>
It's funny that I'm as fucked up as the next guy and post nothing that resembles a brag on here, but I've been called a normie literally every time I've posted here. Even when my post is 'girl problems, halp' stuff.

What keeps giving me away?
>>
>>29064759
>What keeps giving me away?
The fact that you do not even understand the implication of that question.
>>
>>29065011
Wanna elaborate a little?
>>
>>29065104
>I'm not a criminal but holy shit why do I keep getting caught?

It's understanding even the smallest subtexts and subtleties that makes one a robot.
>>
>>29065190
I see. Well, huh.

Some of these guys need to get into criminology or something, they've got crazy personality radar.
>>
>>29064038
>>29064069
>>29064495

Thank you so much.

>>29064303
I don't really go on /r9k/ that often, I mostly stick to /mu/, and even then I hardly get on 4Chan these days. I really just needed a place to go to people to talk about it.

You are right though. This isn't the best place to mope around. I felt like I had no other place though.
>>
>>29063895
>Moderately popular among 3000 or so FB friends
why did you post this
>>
>>29066578
>Implying Facebook friends magically cure loneliness
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.