[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it's time robots. Tl;Dr give me the least painful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: char_22709.jpg (11 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_22709.jpg
11 KB, 210x240
I think it's time robots.
Tl;Dr give me the least painful way to commit suicide
I've had enough I will never have a pure innocent girlfriend because I'm not only a manlet,but I'm overweight (5'8 189lbs) I've never felt the urge to end it more than lately. It's not just "tfw no gf" I don't like socializing, I like being to myself and that isn't really accepted in this world. I'm turning 19 in about a week I've been using 4chan for a good amount time I started in about 2011. I'm not attention seeking for this I just wanna know the quickest and least painful way. I do not own a gun so that's out of possibilities.the only thing I worry about is my pet ball python and my parents reaction to finding my body.
>>
File: mcvv.gif (996 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mcvv.gif
996 KB, 500x300
Freezing to death is the calmest, easiest, and most effective method of death. Sadly, it is not available to everyone

Second would be shotgun to the dome. Third would be hanging or maybe falling .

If you can scrounge up some strong Opiates you can grant yourself a nice death.
>>
>>29063914
Hydrocohdone? Don't know if I typed it right but I have a whole bottle from when I had nasal polyp surgery is that enough?
>>
>>29063877
find a responsible owner for the python first, then take a train to the other side of the country, find a secluded area where it will take a while to find you, and OD on your drug of fancy
>>
>>29063936

Nah, try Fentanyl. Hydrocodone can work but it's not as reliable.
>>
>>29063981
How much would it cost for a lethal amount
>>
>>29063936
do you have xanax or something else?
hydrocodone + xanax + alcohol will surely kill you
the entire bottle of hydrocodone probably isn't enough
the bottle plus a bottle of vodka might do the trick, but you also might throw it all up before it can take effect, so take benadryl an hour beforehand, it keeps you from throwing up
>>
>>29063877
Nice dubs.

Lose weight fatty.

Consider killing yourself when you hit 25 like I have.

If you're dead set on killing yourself then the best way to go is quick. Tie a noose of piano wire around your neck and jump off your roof. Before you do superglue your hands to your head.

When your parents find the body, they'll think you pulled your own head off.
>>
https://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvvbH-N_J7M
http://maxdogbrewing.com/contact
Don't ever feel ashamed or that you have to prove to others that you deserve to end your life.
Life is an individual's choice
The decision to pursue purpose in life is an individual's choice.
No one knows what will happen to you and what you will be able to do in the future.
People who claim selfishness are conditioned through their own religious, traditional, or optimistic programming and dogma.
>>
>>29064053
Personal favorite also thanks for checking em senpai
>>
>>29064029

No idea. It varies from state to state or wherever you live

T-B-H, I would save the money and just purchase a plane ticket to somewhere cold. Killing yourself that way is much more secure.
>>
>>29063877
Whatever you do do not waste money buying helium. I just tried it, shit doesn't work.
>>
>>29063877
You're 19 and you're going to kill yourself already?

At the very least, give away your pet python to a responsible owner so it doesn't die a horrible death. Then after that, leave a note to your parents telling them that you're "moving out of the house to become independent and don't look for me" or some kind of asinine excuse.

I'd suggest just taking a bus and going as far away as you can before committing suicide. Maybe use the good ol' exitbag in some woods and hope you aren't found.

I think you shouldn't kill yourself at all, though. You only get one life, you might as well try to enjoy everything it has to offer before dying.
Being overweight can be easily changed. You're probably not sure if you like being alone or if you're in forced seclusion due to your faults. You can still get an innocent girlfriend if you're so obsessed with that provided you become a fitting person.

I hope you aren't an only child; imagine how your parents would feel if you are. I'm not saying not to commit suicide out to filial piety for your parents, but for yourself and your future.
>>
>>29063877
Heroin overdose, autoerotic asphyxiation, getting someone to shoot you in your sleep
>>
>>29064185
Bad idea.
Bodies are always found.
Better to leave an intact freshly dead corpse for your family to find than a rotting, half eaten corpse for some traumatized stranger to find and some forensic detectives to work needlessly to decipher your identity.
>>
>>29064257
Ya, fuck you have a point.
>>
>>29064185
I'm an only child but my parents don't really bother me or show me affection I'm mostly in my room and only leave for bathroom and food I help out around the house any other time I leave
>>
>>29064317
You're probably too autistic to recognize affection. Your parents probably didn't know how to demonstrate love and care, and now your relationship is kind of fucked due to lack of communication and interaction.

I'd imagine you don't speak or do anything much with your parents since you guys don't have anything in common or anything to speak about.

Why do you want to die so badly? You're still young. There's a lot of new things to experience; countless novels, animu, vidya, drugs, people, sports, activities, food, ect.

You're livin' the NEET life right now?
>>
Bumping my own thread because I need a at home solution I cant travel far
>>
>>29064401
Yeah I'm a neet right now but only because I can't get a job I have tried and never once got called in for an interview except once last year I applied to 3 jobs a day for 3 weeks and didn't get any of then
>>
>>29063877
Ok anon, but seeing as you've seen Welcome to the NHK, take a page out of it's book -

>write a note

>Leave your body where it can be quickly found and disposed of

>if you have pets leave them with a neighbor

>Try to reconcile with your loved ones, or just family in general.

> generally don't leave behind fuck-tonnes of burdens and unfinished business.
>>
Why the fuck does no one ever mention Heroin in these threads?

Like holy fuck it's literally the most painless experience and you'll be knocked out the whole time it's happening. As long as nobody finds the person for a couple hours there's no way it would fail unless you didn't do enough of it. And that stuff is very potent. If a stupid ass bumb on the street can score some h you can too.

Pros to Heroin deth:
>painless
>feelsgood
>not messy for who ever finds you

Cons to Heroin deth:
>you die permanently

Anyone who says anything other than heroin is suggesting a method that most likely involves pain for seconds-minutes.

>>29064053
fuck off with your piano wires you dramatic bitch
>>
>>29064691
Does it feel good? Like is it a good experience as well?
>>
>>29063877

Just forget about 3DPD. If you like being yourself then MGTOW it.
>>
>>29064728

yes, why do you think people get so addicted to it?
You feel very peacful and calm. It's my goto for when I need to bite the dust that's for sure.
>>
>>29064138
I fell for the helium meme as well. Woke up 5 days later covered in piss
>>
>>29064728
i was pretty suicidal before the first time i tried opiates and within about 30 minutes I was the happiest I have ever been. Heroin makes you like give 0 fucks about anything at all, its kind of hard to understand if you haven't tried it.
>>
Why do you care if its painless, you wont care afterwards.
Just jump in front of a train so you can make headlines.
>>
>>29064910
You're really edgy and sadistic i appreciate the suggestion but in all honesty why would i put myself through that pain because it wouldnt be instant
>>
>>29065054
i didnt know getting your brain ran over by a mechanical behemoth wasnt instant.
>>
>>29065073
id most definitely feel the train hit my body before it hit my head
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.