[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opi nion/lets-trial-an-austr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: aus.jpg (180 KB, 2254x1861) Image search: [Google]
aus.jpg
180 KB, 2254x1861
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/lets-trial-an-australian-basic-income-for-all/news-story/68afe8006212521925f80dbe67822631

Read the comments section for that article.

This is why I hate living in Australia. It's a nation filled with the most retarded, wage cuck slaves imaginable and somehow all of them seem to be in favor of legislation designed to restrict their liberties without question.

Your typical Australian supports:
* Internet censorship "get that fucked up shit off my screen bruh"
* Fire arms restriction "criminals use guns to kill people"
* Surveillance legislation "got to catch those paki cunts"
* Early curfews "too many young ppl were dying anon"
* Corrupt police and state government "sure he wasn't lying bruh"
* Removing government aid from the genuinely disabled "our taxes bruh"
* Cuts to education "they should fuckin dig coal out from the ground like me"
* Anti-innovation an intellectualism "fuckin nerds need to go outside lol"

Basically anything that doesn't involve being a 24/7 thinking and uncaring wage cuck Chad is strictly unaustralian. I'll probably get arrested for posting this now instead of spending my time contributing towards my daily alloted quota for watching football and surfing but fuck it. Someone needs to say how fucking retarded the average Australian is.

Try hang in an Australian thread some time and you'll see what a brain washed group of retards the average Australian is.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29063522
are you sure you weren't trying to make this thread in /pol/?
>>
>>29063563
No, fuck pol.
>>
File: chk-chk-boom-girl.jpg (37 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
chk-chk-boom-girl.jpg
37 KB, 600x456
>>29063522
>move to england and work in a bar
>acquire some minor brain damage so you fit in

pick one m8
>>
>>29063522
>your typical Australian supports
>citation needed
If that article has stats on typical Australian, forgive me, but it's a subscriber article.

>Firearms restriction
This is bad why?

>Surveillance legislation
Which legislation?

>Curfews
First I've heard of this.

>Corrupt police and state government
You know, you should probably show examples of widespread reports of corruption.
Otherwise you're just saying things.

>removing government aid from the genuinely disabled
I assume you mean to DSP under-35 reviews. I work for Centrelink. so maybe I can shed some light.
You see, while 35 was an arbitrary age, the policy behind it was that many people were abusing very lax regulation in order to get on comparatively lucrative benefit, on which there were no reviews. Tl;dr lots of people managing to get on DSP, and once they were, it was easy street forever. Again, all relative, the payments aren't huge, but for the average dole bludger, it's double.
If you're genuinely disabled and unable to work, you're on it.

>Cuts to education
I'm on your side, but where is there widespread support for that? All I hear at the moment is rage against this.

>Anti intellectualism
Australia in a nutshell, actually.
I blame all our politicians, who laud the working class hero, and to do so, use a negative comparison with educated people, who have the gall to tell a year-10 graduate something that goes against what their innate gut feeling is.
>>
Same shit in the UK, just less Chads
>>
>>29063724
This is all fine and well-reasoned anon but the real gist of my argument was the frog screaming at the end.

2/10 for reading comprehension.
>>
File: 1460695316866.jpg (20 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
1460695316866.jpg
20 KB, 400x325
>>29063724
>>Firearms restriction
>This is bad why?
Non-Americans everyone
>>
>>29063923
All I'll say to that is to check out the difference in firearm related deaths, and when Australia's last massacre was.
>>
>>29063923

>yeehaawww muh freedoms gib muh rogget lawncher! FREEDUM

murrica
>>
>>29063522
>Try hang in an Australian thread some time and you'll see what a brain washed group of retards the average Australian is.
This. Aus threads are the cancerous of cancer. It upsets me that there'll be an opportunity to have comfy discussion with my fellow countrymen, that's free of the boring, typical Aus shitposting that wasn't even that funny to begin with.
>>
>>29063964
>he doesn't enjoy freedom
>>
I know that feel OP, luckily I have British citizenship so I can leave more easily, although where I can go probably won't be much better.
>>29063724
>This is bad why?
Because this could happen: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_1936_military_uprising_in_Barcelona

and if you can't get firearms it would end differently
>>
>>29063522
I don't know if there is wide spread support for conservative ideology though. Even our conservative governments are always centre right, not far right. Look at Turnbull, he's a pussycat compared to someone like Trump or Bush. Just the other day we had a pay increase for the minimum wage. I wouldn't worry too much. I know normies aren't gifted with your unique intelligence, but they know how to look after themselves. Working and middle class people in Australia aren't yanks, they don't believe they're all going to be millionaires some day.
>>
>>29064123
>Aus threads are the cancerous of cancer
they are occasionally fun but it's usually the same boring group of virgins, unifags and fagfags. There's good au shitposting in lots of threads but not often in aus threads, I don't get it.
>>
>>29063522
Not to mention how hard it is to find work.
Everyone takes everything
whats left
not even going to try socializing anymore
unless forced.
>>
>>29066197
I feel the same way. It's too competitive so its like a disincentive to want to do anything.
>>
"Insert Business" supports a diverse and inclusive environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.

>You see this and you know you won't get the job after applying because you're a white male and not Chad.
>>
I've been trying to avoid going outside as much as possible. I see more houses than people and the people that i see keep to themselvs. I lost trust to say the least someone i love said they took drugz. Was thinkin about leaving. but money is so disgusting and don't have hardly any.
>>
>>29063522
This country is fucking shit
>Highest housing bubble on earth
>Everything is batshit expensive
>Crime and illicit drug use everywhere
>No infrastructure
>The worst government in the western world that actively sabotages development of technology and renewable energy

Sadly Australians can't go to decent countries because they're too busy paying off their highest mortgages on earth
>>
>>29063522
My ad-blocker also blocks comments on News Corp websites so I have my own, wonderful Internet censor.
>>
>>29066985
Who you voting for m8? I'm voting Greens because of the last two things you said. And the housing prices, fuck that.
>>
>>29066439
I'm sure you'd come up with another hopeless excuse for not getting the job even if you didn't see that. Anything but taking personal responsibility.
>>
>>29067145
ALP
>>
>>29067211
See you in the glorious Greens-ALP coalition!
>>
>>29067145
>>29067211
>implying there's any real difference between the major parties
>>
>>29067234
>bogan cop-out excuse for not reading into aus politics
No wonder the country's fucked
>>
>>29067234
Spoken like a true apathetic bogan

Labor supports

>FTTP NBN
>Higher corporate taxes
>Marriage equality
>The protection of universal healthcare in Australia
>Funding for the arts

They shit all over the Libs in policy
>>
File: vote compass.jpg (16 KB, 333x173) Image search: [Google]
vote compass.jpg
16 KB, 333x173
vote compass results?

https://votecompass.abc.net.au/
>>
File: 1457827657923.jpg (13 KB, 248x401) Image search: [Google]
1457827657923.jpg
13 KB, 248x401
>>29063522
>government keeps us safe
>in return we work and live comfortably
>no guns or anything dangerous
nothing wrong with this
>>
Holy shit, this thread is literally gayer than the last 2 austhreads that were just a bunch of gayboys trying to lewd eachother

Take your shit back to /pol/ you dumbfuck OP
>>
>>29068496
>tfw no gayboy to lewd with
>tfw thread is just /pol/shit
>>
>>29068519
b-but anon, we can still lewd and give the /pol/shits somehing to cry over
>>
this is what happens when your breeding stock is a bunch of low-IQ criminals
>>
>>29064123
Half of them probably don't even live in the bush
They live in some faggy place like Melbourne.
>>
Something tells me that universal basic income is just a way of the government owning people even more than they already do.
>>
File: 1454321046658.jpg (46 KB, 445x472) Image search: [Google]
1454321046658.jpg
46 KB, 445x472
90% of Australians are bydlo retards, what do you expect
>>
>tfw no lewd
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.