[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do guys typically prefer short women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 3378.jpg (381 KB, 1920x2880) Image search: [Google]
3378.jpg
381 KB, 1920x2880
Why do guys typically prefer short women?
>>
>>29063507
Why do women universally prefer tall men?
>>
>>29063507
They don't, they just don't like women taller than them (unless they're a manlet where they have to accept it).
>>
It's just a social construct that's been around since Aristotle. People should get the fuck over it honestly.
>>
I don't know. Some men find it threatening I guess. I like the Amazon though. Tall girls FTW
>>
>>29063507
it's nice to have something small and cute to cuddle. much in the way a kid would have a giant teddy bear
>>
>>29063507

Why do women prefer men taller than themselves?
>>
they don't

it's just that the majority of women are short.
also it's tall women that don't want to date short men
>>
>>29063564
>muh social constructs

found the gender studies faggot
>>
File: 1458128658333.jpg (65 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1458128658333.jpg
65 KB, 720x540
>>29063507
They don't, actually. Tall women are seen as regal goddesses and are universally sought after. The only guys who say they like short girls are manlets with sour grapes.
>>
It makes the man feel larger and more masculine.
>>
>>29063656
>The only guys who say they like short girls are manlets with sour grapes.

But I'm 6'7 and I love short girls. Short girls with a bit of curves on them are my favourite bodytype and there's something intensely satisfying about being able to pick them up and toss them around like they were toys.
>>
It makes them feel more masculine since most of them are manlets
>>
>>29063507
insecurity mostly
5 11 king of manlets here, I just want a 5 11 girl
>tfw met one girl in a Goodwills who was the exact same height as me
>our eyes were perfectly level
>dropped my spaghetti and left
>thought of her for like a week straight
>>
>>29063656
or pedophiles hiding their true reason of preference.
>>
>>29063608
found the pollak for denying social constructs are a thing
>>
after a certain height, women just start to look like dudes, it's gross - their skeletal frame is just boring and mannish and it's impossible for them to look good with the rare occasion

which is actually kind've odd, as a man could be 5 feet tall and still have that "manly" frame, where as past like 5'9 a woman begins to have the silhouette of a man
>>
Because I think taller girls will reject me
>>
>>29063507
Because short women wear 3-6 inch stilletos and become tall women
Of a tall woman wears 3-6 inch stilettos she towers over the man
Nobody wants that

Good height for a girl is 5'4" to 5'6
>>
It's cuter and more feminine. Sexually dimorphic traits are very often the very traits selected for it determining sexual attractiveness of a potential mate.
>>
File: grimey___.jpg (24 KB, 300x346) Image search: [Google]
grimey___.jpg
24 KB, 300x346
>>29063507
>be 6'5"
>hold out for a woman in the ~5'6"-5'8" range so that on the off chance we make babies they don't come out either hideously short or inconveniently tall
>>
>>29063507
>tfw 5'9
>just want a 6'6" thick amazonian gf whose hugs send my face straight into her chest
>>
File: 1415810285126.png (176 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
1415810285126.png
176 KB, 500x572
>tfw no tall spooky gf
If she's under 6 feet, I don't want her.
>>
>>29063507
I hate short women.
>>
i'm short. i've never had a boyfriend. fuck off
>>
>>29063507
Because I'm short, and I don't like being rejected.

Actually I don't care about a woman's height at all (tall, short, it's all good) , but tall women freak out if a shorter man takes interest so experience has taught me to limit myself to them......

it's not really a preference though, where'd you get that shit?
>>
>>29063862
Enjoy being investigated.

You've just been reported to the FBI :-)
>>
>>29065269
maybe you should actually try instead of waiting for mr perfect to fall from the sky, land in your lap and then ask you out
>>
>>29063564
>it's a social construct
>therefore it's trivial and should be destroyed
love this meme
>>
>>29065641
yeah but that's what happens for most women
>>
>>29063507
I actually perfer a women somewhere around my hieght actually. So tall i guess.
>>
I don't

The taller the better, within reason. 5'11-6' is the perfect height for a girl. Part of it is ego because I'm a manlet -- a leggy beautiful amazon girl is a symbol that you've 'made it'
>>
File: ehhh.jpg (37 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.jpg
37 KB, 456x810
Their sex organs are smaller so you need a smaller penis to fill in more it is basic math just think about it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.