[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey r9k wanna be friends with me on skype? facebook:vanlieshoutt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Kongou.jpg (43 KB, 480x578) Image search: [Google]
Kongou.jpg
43 KB, 480x578
Hey r9k wanna be friends with me on skype?

facebook:vanlieshoutt is my contact info, maybe we can play overwatch together or talk about anime!
>>
File: 1454505242892.jpg (27 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1454505242892.jpg
27 KB, 353x353
>>29063331
are you good at overwatch fampai
>>
>>29063372

I'm 50-50

Though if I play mcREEEEEE I can stomp but I only bust him out if I get mad.
>>
How big of an annoying weeb are you i need more people to chat with from time to time
>>
>>29063478

Meh if you don't like anime too much I enjoy a lot of other shit as well to be honest.
>>
>>29063331
you made the same thread a while ago and then didnt respond to half the people who replied to you
>>
>>29063524

I actually added all of them and they have not said anything to be today, so that's cool.

The few that added me actually are euro so I doubt they are even up at the moment.
>>
>>29063331
i-ill add you again kongou bro
>>
>>29063861

who are you senpai did you add me already?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.