[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Death to Chad and Stacy beta uprising now REEE"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: rMMzU7H.png (433 KB, 508x545) Image search: [Google]
rMMzU7H.png
433 KB, 508x545
>"Death to Chad and Stacy beta uprising now REEE"

>"We need to support Trump guys, he's the most alpha candidate."

Why the cognitive dissonance robots?
>>
>>29063282
why the buzzwords OP?
>>
If the average robot were able to get past their irrational hatred for minorities they would probably all be Marxist-Leninists with the desire to seize the means of GF production from Chad.
>>
>>29063282
>wanting people like us in positions of extreme authority
>>
>>29063282
Log onto Kikebook sometime. Trump drives the normies crazy. He is the robot candidate.
>>
>>29063307

'buzzwords' is a buzzword.
>>
File: 1458012477623.jpg (208 KB, 574x429) Image search: [Google]
1458012477623.jpg
208 KB, 574x429
>>29063323
This
If I wanted an autist for president I would have voted Jeb!
>>
that's just /pol/tard spillover
>>
Because he's a walking talking internet shitpost and I love him for it.
>>
I am now a #cruzmissile

og
>>
Well first you have to understand that /r9k/ is 90% sexually frustrated teens still in highschool or college.

There is many reasons Trump is appealing to them.

First off, Donald trump has extreme world views and even more vulgar about them. This is exactly who these r9kers are on the inside, extreme world views will extreme vulgarity they express on the internet. Whats so appealing about this is that its almost like a vicarious acceptance feeling when trump polls high, it feels like the world might be more accepting of them if they can accept and even applaud trump.

Second, Trump just plainly supports many of the same views that these r9kers have and hes stern about them.

Finally, Trump represents a change in America if hes elected. He could change it for better or for worse, but the way the world is now for r9k, with them basically being a laughing stock on and off the internet and never having a chance at getting femalr attention. Anything change would likely be better for them. Atleast this is what they think, for some reason these r9k trump fanatics think one election will change the social system of America to go for hating them for a good reason (School shootings, racism, sexism) to liking them for some reason or maybe just hating them a little less.
>>
If you don't support the welfare state you have no business here.
>>
I am now a #preptheBern
>>
Because every normie at every uni across the nation love Bernie's old jew cock. The normies that I'm concerned with are those within my own demographic. I don't give a shit about spiting some 60 year old normie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.