[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> thought you were in hell and needlessly crippled yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1461436158771.jpg (33 KB, 610x608) Image search: [Google]
1461436158771.jpg
33 KB, 610x608
> thought you were in hell and needlessly crippled yourself
> go to hell for real and realize how foolish you were
I see the hurt in all of your eyes, and you all look like you've been through some shit. If you are 18-30 and your only problem is
> no social life
> no relationship
> virginity
You can still turn it around, and you are not in hell. You don't want to be in real hell, I feel really bad for thinking that suicide before 2015 was justifiable.

It's not a pissing contest, I just need you to know that you can still save yourself before life really fucks your shit up and this is teen angst on steroids.
>>
I simply want to kill myself because I'm tired and don't like being alive.
>>
File: SH3 OC 1.jpg (39 KB, 571x619) Image search: [Google]
SH3 OC 1.jpg
39 KB, 571x619
>somebody saved and posted my OC
whoa cool! Thanks anon. Here's the other I made from the cutscene too.
>>
>>29063271
What's wrong with being alive?
>>
>>29063194
wtf are you on about?
If you crippled yourself failing a suicide attempt then you really are a loser. Do it right the first time faggot.
>>
>>29063194
give us more details OP, you have my curiosity
>>
>>29063319
Sorry if I seemed heartless I got excited and posted without reading, I didn't realize how bad things were.

How did you cripple yourself OP?
>>
meh, i know realistically I'll never change. a coward until i die.
>>
>>29063325

It's gay and I don't like it.
>>
>>29063194
Did you go to hell OP?
What's it like?

I'm afraid of doing anything. i just want to live in a hole.
>>
>>29063426
I hate to sound like clickbait, but I'd almost rather not. Usually because robots tend to go full SJW "I can only live my truth" about these issues and don't really get how poverty, abuse (from people who chad/stacy) and death can impact others deeper than getting friendzoned.

I can offer solutions on their problems and ask them to step out of their bubble for perspective. For me, I'm mostly just upset I wasted 5 years dwelling on my virginity and losing sleep over not having fun on Friday nights. I mean, I completely look like shit, I looked like someone with a hard life and then life got hard for real.

I'm basically blogposting at this point, don't mind this post.
>>
>>29063578
Huh. I think people thought you LITERALLY crippled yourself in failed suicide attempt.
>>
>>29063578
>life got hard for real.
elaborate? I think life got pretty real already, but I'm only 26
>>
>>29063620
Nope. I didn't mean for it to come off that way.

>>29063690
plz no bully
> be only child and mom skipped out
> have a rocky relationship with your father because he has mommy issues, ignoring your mommy issues
> act more like his parent because he needs constant reassuring but then also be the child when he bans you from everything because he pays the bills around here
> gets laid off my freshman year and dad is out of work for years after
> depends on me financially and emotionally now
> during this time, I thought this was normal to have your dad need your support and still have authority over you, so I still had regular fears like being a virgin and not having friends which was honestly felt more disturbing than my current situation
Here's where life gets to be shit
> just when I want to imagine a life with 2D oneitis, my dad gets sick
> drop everything to be his caretaker because extended family doesn't give a shit us, depend on his neetbux to stay afloat, we have a place to live but everything else is going to shit
> it's paying off, he's recovering under my care
> running out of money though
> get a new job somehow but I'm away from him now
> mental state deteriorates, everything fucking deteriorates
> some doctors say he can't be helped now
> realize that I have no friends or extended family, no mom to cry with and that my dad can't comfort me because I have to be there for him because like most normies he loves being alive
> realize he influenced my life way too much in all the wrong ways, I could have been dating and done with uni but I was under his thumb and continue to be because I just want daddy to like me and be normal again
> if he dies, I will have nothing and no one will take me in. My job knows my situation and still wants to fire me
> I just wanted the old man to get off my back and let me find myself, not fucking die and leave me completely retarded in a world he didn't prepare me for
> just want to go back to crying about no qt gf
>>
>>29064697
sounds like you've got nothing to live for so why not just go with him
>>
>>29064697
>not fucking die and leave me completely retarded in a world he didn't prepare me for
this is something normies will never understand. a lot of robots have familial burdens which tether them to their misery.
>>
>>29064754
I don't think it's good for normie morale to keep spouting that. If it were the other way around, I would have definitely killed myself, it's hard to tell him life is worth living when you don't feel that way. Life will not be worth living if he dies, though. Yes, I'll be free to do what I want, but even as shit as he is, he is the only guy who will ever care about me or at least think I'm kinda funny. I trust him not to blackmail me or sell l me out. Can't trust anyone else, people will do anything to you for keks.
>>
>>29064855
you whole entire faggot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.