[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
House sitting for my normie friend and his hot wife for the weekend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: shng.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shng.jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
House sitting for my normie friend and his hot wife for the weekend. Trying to not be weird, but I need to rub one out. Where do I do it ?
>>
>>29062922
Inside their pillow. Also, check their medicine cabinet to see if they have anything fun!
>>
>>29062922
in her shampoo
>>
In the bathroom, obviously.
That's where it isn't weird to eject any other nasty fluids from your body.
>>
>>29062922
It's a single bedroom house - therefor have been sleeping in their bed. Can see hot wife's pantie drawer with said panties protruding out between seems of dresser. Probably a trap to see if I open it.
>>
>>29062922
What is up with their house that they cannot leave it alone for a weekend? Plants will be fine, you didn't mention pets, what else is there?
>>
>>29063141
>Probably a trap to see if I open it.
This. Guaranteed they took a picture of it and its contents so they can compare when they get back to see that it's untouched.
>>
>>29063577
Pets. Two dogs they didn't want to board for such a short time. And a relatively large garden - pretty hot this weekend.
>>
>>29063141
Are you going to double ruse them and just set it back the way they left it?
>>
File: pum.png (272 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
pum.png
272 KB, 600x583
>>29063766

Take a picture of their trap, perform action, and recreate the trap to photographic perfection.
>>
You try to find the sex toys, obviously. How is this not already your number 1 priority?
>>
Into your own mouth, then swallow it like a faggot.
>>
>>29062934
Definitely second the raid the medicine cabinet, might as well pop a few hydro's or Xanax if they got em.

As for your original situation OP, just do it in the bathroom, jeez man. Blow it in the shower, and let the water from the shower take care of the rest
>>
File: image.png (897 KB, 838x910) Image search: [Google]
image.png
897 KB, 838x910
>>29062922
Fap into the wife's panties. Yolo

>tfw used to have a girl roommate and fapped into her panties all the time when she wasn't home
>>
File: 033056711903.jpg (41 KB, 1003x1000) Image search: [Google]
033056711903.jpg
41 KB, 1003x1000
Just jizz in the toilet
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.