[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Having sex is overrated > Having a girlfriend is overrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: shut the fuck up kid.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
shut the fuck up kid.png
21 KB, 900x900
> Having sex is overrated
> Having a girlfriend is overrated
> Having a job is overrated
> Being a neet is overrated
> Being rich is overrated
> Having friends is overrated

Why do people on r9k say this?
>>
>>29062860
Because everything is pretty garbage. Most of those things will either manufacturer drama or entertainment to fill emptiness
>>
>>29062919
Isn't that just an opinion anon? Why the fuck are you sharing it as if it's factual? Some people enjoy things in life unlike you.
>>
>>29062860
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes

/thread
>>
>>29062860
because we all thought we'd be happy once we got these things. then we got them and were still unhappy.

I'm not telling you "happiness comes from within." that's false. happiness just doesn't come from without, either. it comes from being where you want to be and doing what you want to do.
>>
>>29062860
None of that shit matters, at the end of the day all that matters Is happiness.

For me that is tobacco, alcohol and video games
>>
>>29062860
Because opiate/benzo/alcohol abuse is the only way to go
>>
>>29062938

>If you don't want or like something that most people do it must be sour grapes

Please kill yourself with that meme
>>
>>29062957
Aren't you a loser? Why do you think everyone's life applies the same?

You already fucking know there's many people enjoying life, and who are happy.

Yet you somehow are going around telling people they won't be happy if they do X or Y just because you weren't happy?

Get over yourself, you're just a loser.
Losers are people who can't be happy.
>>
>>29062971
All 3 of those things are overrated.>>29062977
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.