[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone has something. Everyone over 20 has had some kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: i_m_fine_by_destinyblue-d4e1b9e.jpg (588 KB, 663x975) Image search: [Google]
i_m_fine_by_destinyblue-d4e1b9e.jpg
588 KB, 663x975
Everyone has something. Everyone over 20 has had some kind of relationship. Everyone has had a girl romantically interested in them at some point in their life.

Everyone except me. How did I get this far without having anything? How am I this repulsive?

It's not that I was even fat or anything, if anything I was one of the most fit guys throughout school. I tried different clothes and different hairstyles. I tried changing schools. I tried asking out friends, I tried asking out random girls, I tried having online conversations with girls. Nothing worked

How do you just fail in life this badly where essentially everyone else succeeds? It's literally driven me crazy and I ended up in the psych ward twice. I don't know if there's any coming back from this.
>>
>>29062798
fucking get jacked, get rich, and look out for nobody but yourself.
>>
>>29062798
Ive been in the psych ward over 8 times and im a girl. Ill talk to you on skype btw I wouldnt even care if you are fat and ugly im like literally willing to talk to anyone on skype right now cos its saturday night and im triggered as fuck.
>>
>>29062951
This. Life is shit wall to wall, at least do this and fuck shallow girls that are hot
>>
>>29063198
So I was fit all throughout school and got no interest from girls but your plan is for me to work my ass off for the next decade in the hopes to become wealthy so I can have meaningless sex with gold-diggers who hang around as long as I buy them shit?

Why not just live a normal life and get prostitutes?
>>
>>29063121
Please someone pay attention to my post.
>>
>>29063273
will you be willing to show tits?
>>
>>29063121
>>29063273
So I get some pity conversation for a night?

Why would I find that desirable?
>>
>>29063392
>>29063392
idk if its pity conversation if im pathetic too.

>>29063292
idk cos im pathetic enough to do this type of thing but if someone asks that will freak me out because thats way too forward for me and ill prob just block you
>>
>>29062798

>Everyone has had a girl romantically interested in them at some point in their life.

You're on the wrong image board, desu fampai
>>
>>29063537
That's bullshit

Only a fraction of this board are kissless virgins and the majority of them are 16 or under
>>
>>29063630
Thats prob not true and ive been here since 2009
>>
>>29063447
Fine. Talk to me.
card.booru
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.