[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asexual Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>crave human interaction, but cant keep a romantic partner because they eventually want sex
>have to act embarrassed when you or others mention your virginity because if you don't people will think you are being defensive about it
>mom upset that she will never have grandkids
>masturbation feels fantastic, but you dont get the urge to do it and trying to force yourself takes real effort
>people think that you dont care about appearance of potential partners just because you dont want sex, so they try to hook you up with their desperate lardwhale friends
>people think that you will date any sex because you arent sexual, so you have to explain that you only like one sex
>explaining all of this shit to people makes you sound like a tumblr faggot
>psychologists think that you are unhealthy in some way just because you dont have a sex drive

just kill me now
>>
TL;DR
go back to Tumblr plz
>>
It sucks OP. inb4 "faggotry and trannyism is widespread but asexuality can not exist"
>>
>>29062656
i signed up once and immediately left

dont make me go back plz famalam
>>
>tfw not sure if i'm asexual

i like the appearance of girls, but i don't have the drive to pursue them sexually. similarly, i want a gf, if only for the emotional intimacy. i'd be ok with having sex with my gf, if only to keep her happy, but i'd be ok with not having "real" sex at all.

(to note, i fap to girls because i think that's how it "should" be. i have no interest in guys at all, so i know i'm not gay.)
>>
At least we know we're going to be alone forever so we're not anxious about it like allosexuals.
>>
>>29062750
You aren't "asexual," you just have a low sex drive. Don't fall into these people's delusions.
>>
>>29062750
asexuality can be weird

some people are just completely disgusted by it and others (like you and i senpai) just dont have a desire for it.

i wouldnt mind having sex to make a girl happy, but they would probably get upset that to me sex would just be "relationship maintenance"
>>
>>29062830
that's likely to be honest. i fap every day or two (or three), just 'cuz it's routine. i don't spout a boner every time i see a hot girl, though i am curious about 'em.

>>29062847
that's partly why i am afraid to get a gf. i want to make her happy in every aspect, but i don't want her to think that sex is a chore to me. i mean, it would be, but it'll be offputting to most girls
>>
>>29063056
> i fap every day or two (or three), just 'cuz it's routine. i don't spout a boner every time i see a hot girl, though i am curious about 'em.
This is entirely normal. You are just overthinking things.
>>
>>29063134
overthinking things is my forte

hence why i'm here (both on r9k and in this thread), i suppose
>>
Iktf

>Can get laid but don't want it
>No friends or anyone to care about me platonically
>>
>>29063643
i was in the top ten of chad-like guys in my high school, so i had to beat roasties off of me okay not that much pussy to swim in but i had several attractive girls and even a stacy now and then ask me to take them to all the dances and shit, and many were well known for having sex after such dates

if i could have given that to some bots on here i would have. it makes me feel kind of sad tbdesu
>>
>>29063643
>can't get laid
>want to, just to see what it feels like

y-yeah you totes are asex, yo, ya fucking normie
>>
It's refreshing seeing a relateable asexual post on here. Everyone on here tries to deny that asexuality is a thing or just spout off "XDDDDD GO BACK 2 TUMBLR XDDDD" like idiots. It's why I never mention being asexual on here, because most of the people on here are ignorant morons.
>>
>>29062624
Honestly, if you're a qt girl, I am fine with just cuddling, and that is much of what I want out of a relationship.

t. orbiting on 4Chan out of desperation
>>
>>29062624
Finding platonic yet interested in cluddling/hugging/kissing people is hard as heck.
>>
File: 1444099326879.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444099326879.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>uninterested in sex
>uninterested in relationships
Thank you, Jesus.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.