[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it's okay for robots not to prefer black women, is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Snapchat.jpg (93 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat.jpg
93 KB, 640x1136
If it's okay for robots not to prefer black women, is it okay for white women to prefer black men?
>>
Do whatever the hell you want. Just understand that there may be consequences.
>>
in a puddle near your vagina?
>>
>OKC_dating_stats_graph_showing_that_coons_are_actually_the_least_desirable_race.jpg
>>
File: IMG_5478.jpg (14 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5478.jpg
14 KB, 640x1136
That's a fake Snapchat for a cuck blog dude.
>>
>>29062622
Of course it is, now now you can't be hypocritical.
>>
>>29062622
who said anything about black men ? she obviously meant arabian, since coffee is mostly arabica.
>>
>>29063061

And not surprisingly, literal cuck fetishists are the only people who would want a woman after she's been with a nigger.
>>
>>29062622
As a white man I can honestly say that niggers can have the white women. They just don't do it for me. I've had negress but my favorite is jungle asian. Asians tried the hardest to assimilate to white culture. They're subservient and they know that they only exist to service white cock.
>>
>>29062766
>it's another cuck boi thinks dates=sex !=meal ticket episode
>>
>>29062622

I like my men how I like my coffee:

> Full of milk and sugar?
>>
File: Krieger654.jpg (12 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Krieger654.jpg
12 KB, 210x240
>>29062622

Black, bitter, preferably fair trade?
>>
>>29064531
>not drinking black coffee

Beta as fuck.
>>
>>29062622
cafe con leche
is how she likes them
>>
>>29064552

The entire coffee flavor tastes like ass, leave me alone.

Also you are on a board by and for betas.
>>
>tfw Hispanic
>dated white, black, and Hispanic girls
>white women were bitches and fell more for the gender studies meme and think cheating is the ultimate way to fight the patriarchy
>black women are way easier to please
>took a black girl out to a restaurant
>she sent me nudes and got naked for me on Skype, even gave me a hand job
>take white girl to restaurants and she just wants shots and to talk about how hard it is being a woman and men have it so lucky
>>
>>29062622
>coffee in the mug has milk in it, so it's like brown

I guess the cuck who made it for his blog didn't realize that
>>
>>29062622
No because they are all monkeys
>>
>>29062622
everyone has their own prefrences and "standard" but you just want to bait everyone
>>
>>29065599
how are hispanic girls tho?
ive always wanted to bang one, but the only ones I come across are so white washed there's they don't even speak Spanish.
>>
>>29065871
Either really obnoxious or really reserved. It's like there's no in-between. Every Hispanic girl was either quiet or yelling.

The quiet ones typically are innocent and cute, might be virgins.

The obnoxious ones without babies usually aren't as sex driven either. The loud ones I've dated only were with like one guy before me.

They usually aren't spoiled and love things like the theater or bowling.
>>
>>29066000
>Either really obnoxious or really reserved. It's like there's no in-between. Every Hispanic girl was either quiet or yelling.
kek, that sums it up well

trips checked btw
>>
>>29065599
>every dumbass here thinks their experience with an individual of a certain race is a model for all members of that race
>>
>>29062622
Can someone PLEASE fill me in why you whites think most or all white women are craving for black cock? I've never seen it come to play. Only White guys getting all the hot black and Asian girls. It's not fucking fair. Most people want to stick in their own race anyways
>>
>>29066395
>every dumbass here thinks their experience with an individual of a certain race is a model for all members of that race

>1 Guy touches a girls butt

>"ALL MEN ARE SEXIST RAPIST ANIMALSSSS"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.