[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a real, serious question to ask and I'm asking it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461020699275.jpg (141 KB, 750x556) Image search: [Google]
1461020699275.jpg
141 KB, 750x556
I have a real, serious question to ask and I'm asking it here because I know I'll be flamed into oblivion for asking it anywhere else. I've been reading up on this story about the guy from Standford raping a woman while she was passed out drunk, and while I completely agree that he is a rapist for fucking an unconscious body and he should be punished, I don't understand why getting fingered while you're asleep would be so traumatizing. I read the woman's entire speech, and she spoke of it like her entire family was murdered in front of her eyes, like it's a fate worse than death. I'm not trying to be a fedora tipper, I'm not challenging her, I just want to know what specifically could be that horrible? If a random dude fingered my butt hole while I was asleep, I would definitely be pissed and upset and I would want him to be punished for violating my privacy like that, but I don't think I would even lose any sleep over it. So I guess my question is, why do people consider this kind of thing such an insanely traumatic event?

I'm not talking about being forcibly raped and beaten and that kind of shit btw, I understand completely why that would be traumatic. This woman was just passed out and a guy fingered her, he didn't even put his dick in her.
>>
>>29062218
>If a random dude fingered my butt hole while I was asleep, I would definitely be pissed and upset and I would want him to be punished for violating my privacy like that, but I don't think I would even lose any sleep over it. So I guess my question is, why do people consider this kind of thing such an insanely traumatic event?
Because it furthers the feminist agenda
>>
>>29062218
We think what we think is useful for us to think, we react how we think it's useful for us to react, we do what we...
Women get things by playing the victim, so they actually believe they are the victims and react accordingly.
Most people take them seriously because women's existence is precious for humanity's existence, meaning that most people are designed to help women in danger.
Whereas men are disposable, since you only need a few men to impregnate many women.
>>
>>29062268
First post ending the thread soon it seems.

/thread
>>
>>29062218
>if a guy fingered my butthole i wouldnt lose any sleep over it
lol fag
>>
The social contract which civilized people subscribe to guarantees personal safety. When that trust is violated the victim faces the reality and may be traumatized, because trusting others to not violence you is what allows people living in populated areas to sleep at night, and walk around outside at night without fear.

Many women live with the notion that they're untouchable and only men are victims of violence, to them rape is a very unpleasant reminder of their own weakness and helplessness.
>>
>>29062700
This actually makes a ton of sense. Thank you.
>>
>>29062746
With that said I also agree that rape is not particularly terrible. It's just another form of assault, which legally is pretty much defined as 'non-consensual touching.'

Saying that it's the worst ever, or worse than murder, is obvious hyperbole.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.