[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do to become Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8
File: gronk-gq-0616-02.jpg (378 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
gronk-gq-0616-02.jpg
378 KB, 1600x900
What would you do to become Chad?
>>
>>29062131

Become a chad.
>>
>>29062131
Go the gym everyday and give myself cognitive behavioural therapy

Hey wait a minute
>>
>>29062131
steroids, a job and stay off the internet
>>
>>29062131
you cannot become chad, ever. chads never know a moment of un-chad. you can become more chadlike, but you will never be chad and women will know.
>>
One does not simply become a Chad.
>>
It is not possible to go from /r9k/ to Chad.
Even if you try you will ultimately become /fit/
the sad truth
>>
File: 1369128209893.png (65 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1369128209893.png
65 KB, 480x480
I don't want to be Chad

I just want some companionship
>>
>>29062190
This but I need to amp up my intensity.
>>
>>29062190
too bad I'm an ugly manlet
>>
>>29062978
>>29063050
>>29063077
People too young for Zyzz.
>>
idk what i would do, but ik i wouldnt wear a shirt when i become one
>>
>>29063366

Zyzz is the one in a billion exception that proves the rule. They're right, you don't just become Chad.
>>
>>29063676
How does Zyzz becoming Chad prove the rule that you can't become Chad?

Also, I'd do almost anything except for working out or attempting to fix my glaring flaws or actually attempting to be consistently social.
>>
>>29063366

If you'll remember, Zyzz died. That's what happens when you try to go from robot to Chad.
>>
>>29063709

The fact that Zyzz is worshiped like a god for becoming Chad proves how it never happens. If it happened more often, Zyzz wouldn't be a legend.
>>
>>29063676
"i dont workout for chicks, i workout to create an aura. when i walk into a room, introduce myself to someone, go for a job interview, i love looking dominant, in charge, and in control. I love walking past and having people point and talk about me. i love the fact that when i go somewhere with thousands of people. almost all of them will remember who i am when it is over, and i didnt even have to say a word (this was the case before people knew who i was)"
>>
>>29063753
Except Zyzz is proof that it did happen, and can happen. He's not the only trip over there that's become successful with women as a result of lifting, just the most famous one, which I'd argue is because he publicised it massively.
>>
>>29063676
zyzz was always a normalfag
>>
>>29063817
If you define robot as someone that can never become anything but a robot, then sure, you're right, they can't change.

The fact is though that that's a stupid definition, because you're changing what someone is now by what they might possibly become in the future. Any of us could theoretically become normies, so none of us can really be guaranteed to be robots until we die.
>>
>get a job
>be able to afford my hobbies
>reject Stacies
>reject large circle of friends

If I were Chad I'd have a good job and be able to watch anime on Blu Ray.
>>
>>29063811

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying it's extremely unlikely to become Chad. It's like saying "Somebody won the lottery jackpot so that means you can win too!" That statement isn't incorrect but it's ignoring the 290 million to 1 odds.

For every /fit/izen who becomes a Chad, dozens more remain incel losers who are just as miserable as they were pre-/fit/.
>>
>>29063366
He was never a robot.

Being skinny DYEL faggot =/= robot
>>
>>29063932
It's nothing like winning the lottery. That's entirely luck based, and how hard you work and the decisions you make don't have any impact. Becoming Chad is work based, with a certain element of genetics (though less than you'd imagine). Lift hard, have good hygiene (so good skin, clean hair) and you'll absolutely become way above the average person. Maybe never a 10/10 without surgery, but still, remember the average person is by definition a 5/10. Most people can easily become a 7 simply by looking after themselves well. Add a good body to that, and you're looking at being at least an 8.

Most /fit/izen's stay losers because barely anyone over there actually fucking lifts, there's been polls and most people are under 18. been lifting for less than 6 months, but of course they all claimed to be 6'3+, to the point it was more common than 5'9. Don't believe the stories of anyone but a trip over there really, or someone with a timestamped photo, because people barely lift, and fucking lie about what they look like and who they are.
>>
>>29062131
if i had that much will to be a chad id be a chad
that's the problem
i wont do anything
>>
>>29063995
That's dumb as fuck. Dude was a loser virgin like you.
>>
>>29064146
How do you know?

Aside from the fucking around occasionally, his lifestyle didn't change all that much. He went to parties before too. Had tons of barbeque. HAD FRIENDS. LOTS.

He even wrote a pretty long post once about people idealizing and romanticizing his life.
>>
>>29063138
You can't have companionship of you're not Chad
>>
>>29064314
Watch his vanilla wow pvp videos
>>
>>29064364
So just because he sat for an hour or two and played a game you think that's what he did all of the time and had no life?
>>
>>29064433
How do you really know anyone here fits your definition of robot? I absolutely guarantee that people here have had friends and gone to family gatherings at points, if they don't currently.
>>
>>29064462
>How do you really know anyone here fits your definition of robot?
Easy - confidence or lack thereof.
>>
>>29064604
But Zyzz absolutely lacked in confidence, and therefore does fit your definition.
>>
>>29064631
Did he?

What are you basing this on?
>>
>>29064674
He was a skinny shut in who played WoW?
Jesus christ you dense motherfucker
>>
>>29064674
His own statements? The fact that he acted in completely different ways once he looked better and had more confidence than he did before he lifted at all?

I'm not going to go quote hunting though, if you're just going to go [citation needed] then don't bother.
>>
>>29064731
You just repeated yourself.

Again, >>29064433

>im the dense here
>>
>>29064767
Yeah, you don't get that this dude did nothing but play Wow all day. DUmbass
>>
>>29064433
>Playing WoW casually as a skinny nerd
>>>>
>>
>>29063366
he had a great face and good height. All he had to do was lift
>>
>>29064812
Faggot couldn't even do that so he went for roids instead. But hey he got his judgement already.

Can't fake where genes lack.
>>
>>29064812
>>29064865
Any excuse to not have to try, amiright?
>>
>>29062131
Nothing.

I don't even like women. I'd love to have a kid one day, but women as they are right now are completely broken. If they literally cannot be happy unless I am Chad, then I can't be happy with them. I don't want some petty whore, and unfortunately that is all women are now.
>>
>>29064906
>implying im not trying
>>
>>29064865
You will likely die alone.
>>
File: SavitriPassport.jpg (29 KB, 256x293) Image search: [Google]
SavitriPassport.jpg
29 KB, 256x293
>>29063366
>>29063676
Zyzz was a man above time.
>>
>>29064985
>implying you are trying
>>
>>29063811
>With women
you mean 16 year old thai trannies?
It's well known he was a faggot
>>
>>29062131
>no bulge
aahahhahaha
>>
>>29065018
Fucking kill yourself faggot holy shit.
>>
>>29065059
You sound mad anon, maybe you should work on that.
>>
>>29062168
First post, best post. I'd become Chad in order to become Chad or uh you know, at least try harder to get fit and be healthy.
>>
>>29063995
Wasn't he a huge /b/tard and used to play WoW for 10+ hours a day?
>>
Zyzz was never beta.
He was a skinny raver kid who had friends and a hot as fuck gf before he even lifted.

Bodybuilding just elevated him to god status for a time, so the 'transformation' was made to look impressive as fuck.

He was NOT, EVER like the people on this board.
>>
>>29065306
His girl left/cucked him because he was a beta nerd.
>>
>i had a girlfriend at 17, who was pretty, when i was a skinny nerd. Needless to say when i saw here 2 years later and her jaw dropped, brushing her off at that moment was probably the best feeling i have experienced in my life. I hated the feeling of having other competition and having to work hard to get a girls affection. I love the fact that now i can do or say whatever i want and not put on some phaggy act to try get them to like me. But what this whole process has done for me is allow me to see straight through girls and see them for what they really are.
>>
>>29065587
>>29063767
Damn son!

Original yet???
>>
well i've been going to the gym 3-4 times a week and eating less. i've been lurking normalfag havens to see what kind of clothing and haircuts are popular and using the advice.

but my brain is still too fucked up
and i'm not an extrovert
and i'm not responsive to most medications or therapy

so i guess i would go through experimental psychosurgery and gene therapy or something? i don't understand the question very well. i think it's because it's a bad question.
>>
>>29065635
Watch your thoughts, they become words;
watch your words, they become actions;
watch your actions, they become habits;
watch your habits, they become character;
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
>>
>>29065702
yeah sure whatever.

i can't force the mental issues away and i can't force the medication to work. not even benzos work anymore and i certainly don't have any sort of tolerance to them.

sounds like something my therapist would read directly out of her book to me and expect me to say something other than "ok"
>>
>>29065635
Also I would recommend watching Frank Yang on youtube. You can make it bruh
>>
>>29063366
just fucking stop

legitimate request
>>
>>29065751
>You can make it bruh
assuming you're talking about the /fit/ meme, i don't have any interest in "making it" by their definition. in fact i think the goal body i want would still be considered DYEL by most of them.
>>
>>29065778
What matters is your personal goals/personal gains. Realize what you are feeling is angst, and it is only legitimate if you make it so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_fKc19elto
>>
>>29065804
>Realize what you are feeling is angst
>Thoughts on Suicide (the natty way of dealing with depression)
my issues aren't solely depression, but before we continue this conversation any further i want to ask you a question: are you one of those people that thinks mental illness has no basis in physiology and is entirely of someone's own negative thought feedback loop?
>>
>>29062131
Those are some Josuke Kujo shoes senpie, what's his stando powah?
>>
>>29065829
I have been suicidal depressed more often than I would like to say. It's due to my brain, negativity bias and I don't feel like it's in my control often. But I do not medicate and haven't for at least 7 years now. It's something I am working through.
>>
>>29065829
There's little to no evidence of mental illness being phsiologically based, no. You believing otherwise doesn't make it the case.

Also
>not responsive to benzodiazepines

Aren't you a special fucking snowflake, that shit will sedate anyone not massively tolerant to them.
>>
>>29065924
>little to no evidence

i knew i shouldn't have deleted my pasta on research papers for people who say this shit. now i have to go get them again.
http://archpsyc.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=492650
>These findings provide support for hypotheses of amine receptor abnormalities in depression and indicate the need for expanded studies of amine receptor function in patients.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301051101000928
>Dysregulations of this axis are associated with several psychiatric disorders. Profound hyperactivity of the HPA-axis has been found in melancholic depression, alcoholism, and eating disorders.
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v15/n1/abs/mp2009123a.html
>An updated review of 34 human observational studies indicates that the length polymorphism of the serotonin transporter gene moderates the effect of environmental adversity in the development of depression.

just a few of them for your almost guaranteed refutation of "but that doesn't prove it!"

if you want more proof that you're an idiot you can try google scholar.

>Aren't you a special fucking snowflake, that shit will sedate anyone not massively tolerant to them.
explain to me why i don't respond to 6mg of unexpired clonazepam after not taking any for 4 months then, and previous usage was limited to maybe 1mg every few days?
explain to me why i don't respond to every single SSRI and TCA available?
>>
>>29065829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcjTWyZc2Mw
>>
>>29066041
i'm assuming this guy is advertising exercise, specifically bodybuilding and going to the gym, as a treatment for depression or something?

i don't feel any better after going to the gym. i feel worse, actually.
>>
>>29066077
Maybe you should watch the videos. They aren't long. First one doesn't even mention body building once.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-05+at+01.48.32).jpg (101 KB, 776x455) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-05+at+01.48.32).jpg
101 KB, 776x455
>>29066117
>Maybe you should watch the videos.
why would i click play on this? you're offering these as some kind of remedy to negative thought feedback loops or being more positive. i don't think anyone who makes this the preview image of their video is going to have anything to say worth listening to.
>>
>>29066143
Perhaps you should be more open minded. Frank Yang loves juxtapositions.
>>
>>29066077
he mostly advocates modern art fuckery and bbc
>>
>>29066031
Except literally none of those studies do prove it you fucking mongoloid, they at best say "there's some link between these things, but we don't know why or how, more research needs to be done". Quoting and predicting the obvious response doesn't discredit it either, genius, because as you said, none of those do prove that mental illness is caused by those things, as opposed to them being results of mental illness.

Also, as I said, you don't respond because you're a special snowflake that has a completely different chemical reaction in your brain to everyone else.

Also, you've been on two classes of ant depressant and are bitching about how treatment resistant you are. Sounds more likely to me that you've just convinced yourself that no medication works on you, and that you cant possibly overcome illness by yourself so that you can sit around and complain here instead of facing insecurities.

The massive leaps of logic you're taking between some articles that say (there's some connection between these things), and "this is proof that mental illness is actually a physical disorder" supports this assumption.

I'm not even going to bother discussing the credibility of those studies, either.
>>
>>29066192
This is his safe-space.
>>
>>29063709
>Also, I'd do almost anything except for working out or attempting to fix my glaring flaws or actually attempting to be consistently social.

That is why you fail.
>>
>>29066031
This is what happens when someone can't manage stress interesting.
>>
>>29066192
>Except literally none of those studies do prove it you fucking mongoloid
yes none of those things ever said anything regarding genetics as a cause. nope. everything there is completely a result of depression.

do you also believe that ptsd, schizophrenia, and all other mental illnesses are not caused by physiology or genetics?

you're wrong based on the third one alone because it is talking about a gene that differs between person to person and can result in someone being more prone to depression based on environmental factors. i could find more for you, but there's no reason to because you're already convinced it's not possible.
here's one for you to refute baselessly:
http://www.biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223%2805%2901013-9/abstract
>Several genome-wide linkage studies of MDD and related traits have been reported or are near completion. There is some evidence for convergence of linkage findings across studies, but more data are needed to permit meta-analysis.

you could also try googling genetic causes of depression and find plenty of studies supporting it, but you won't do that.

>that has a completely different chemical reaction in your brain to everyone else.
sure i guess.
>Also, you've been on two classes of ant depressant
there are only 3 of them, and i've been on more than just antidepressants. i've tried nearly all mood stabilizers and about half the antipsychotics available as adjuncts or treatments alone to no effect. the only thing i haven't tried thus far is ECT or TMS or illicit drugs supposed to be helpful in treating like MDMA and ketamine.
>Sounds more likely to me that you've just convinced yourself that no medication works on you
this would not prevent the physical action of these drugs
>"this is proof that mental illness is actually a physical disorder"
in many cases it's not, but to discount that it is in some is ridiculous, which is why i asked
>credibility of those studies
>nature journal
>JAMA
>not credible
>>
>>29066393
Not him but by credibility he probably means number of subjects method result interpretation etc.. rather than credibility of the source.
>>
>>29066192
in trying to rebuild my pasta for the next retard that posts what you did i found a few more that i won't waste my time quoting for you.
you can pretend to have read them if you wish.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1440-1819.2007.01604.x/abstract
http://www.metabolismjournal.com/article/S0026-0495%2805%2900031-4/abstract
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v15/n10/abs/mp200949a.html
http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/ajp.2007.164.2.248
http://www.cell.com/neuron/fulltext/S0896-6273%2814%2900058-0
http://journals.lww.com/psychgenetics/Abstract/2007/02000/Association_analyses_of_the_serotonin_transporter.11.aspx

again, i'm not saying it's always caused by genetics and thus physiologically based, but it's certainly possible and your claim of "little to no evidence" is nonsense.
>>
>>29066393
>do you also believe that ptsd, schizophrenia, and all other mental illnesses are not caused by physiology or genetics?

Schizophrenia differentiates heavily from mental illnesses in not only its function, but also it's presentation. It has a much more obvious impact on the brain. But even then, there's no evidence that there's a particular part of the brain that causes it.

>you're wrong based on the third one alone because it is talking about a gene that differs between person to person and can result in someone being more prone to depression based on environmental factors.

Except it doesn't say that, it says it's a possibility that needs more research. And once again, how prone you are to something doesn't mean it's genetics. I can be more prone to alcoholism than another person, that doesn't mean that I'm genetically destined to be an alcoholic.

Also, from the abstract of that study you posted
>There is some evidence for convergence of linkage findings across studies, but more data are needed to permit meta-analysis

They're saying themselves the data is still not conclusive, and even that article doesn't say "depression is a chemical and genetic disorder", in the slightest
>sure i guess.

You're a special snowflake anon.

>there are only 3 of them
This is off the top of my head, but there's also SNRI's, MAOI's and other forms of atypical anti-depressants.

>i've tried nearly all mood stabilizers and about half the antipsychotics

You realise there's literally hundreds of these, right? I don't believe at all you've been on hundreds of medications with no effect from any of them, especially seeing as it takes at least 6 weeks to tell if a medication will have any effect, and that's without increasing dosage.

>this would not prevent the physical action of these drugs

Except it would, when anti-depressants never claim to fix your depression, but instead make it possible for you to do so.

By credible i meant what >>29066433 said.
>>
>>29066608
Before you jump on that first paragraph, I'll rephrase. There's no evidence that a particular issue with a particular part of the brain or chemical balance in the brain will cause Schizophrenia, though we do know the parts of the brain that begin to misfire once it is in full force.

PTSD is absolutely a disorder caused by negative feedback loops though, I don't think you could have chosen a worse example. It's literally set off by a traumatic event, and is exclusively a behavioural disorder, and is treated with therapy. It's not caused by a genetic malfunction or some shit.
>>
>>29066608
>And once again, how prone you are to something doesn't mean it's genetics.
are you denying the existence of genetic predisposition to things?
>You're a special snowflake anon.
okay. keep saying that. it doesn't make anything i've experienced invalid.
>This is off the top of my head, but there's also SNRI
dual action antidepressants have nearly the same efficacy as single action.
>MAOI
can't get them. i've tried. doctors won't give them to you because they think you incapable of not eating tyramine and others, as well as their interaction with other medications.
>atypical antidepressants
like what? vortioxetine? tried that one too.
>You realise there's literally hundreds of these, right?
in the world sure. approved by the FDA and likely to get prescribed to you? there are not that many.
>especially seeing as it takes at least 6 weeks to tell if a medication will have any effect
also wrong except for antidepressants
>and that's without increasing dosage.
but i have. i've been dealing with this for 12 years.
>Except it would
forcing an increase in serotonin will force and increase in happiness and produce other effects should one respond to it. it's not up for debate. it's like saying people who respond to lithium can just will the effects of the medication away and stay ill.
>They're saying themselves the data is still not conclusive
of course they are. they can't say that based on a single study, but i've provided you several that all essentially say the same thing.

perhaps you think there is a difference between genetic cause and physiological cause when talking about this. there really isn't, as genetics will produce the physiological factor responsible for the illness.

predisposition is also a genetic cause as far as i'm concerned.
>>
>work out
>acquire social skills
all I need
>>
>>29066745
>are you denying the existence of genetic predisposition to things?

I'm denying that we have proof to say that that exists, and that a predisposition to something makes it a physiological disorder. Hence my alcoholism example.

>dual action antidepressants have nearly the same efficacy as single action.

Yet are still a distinct class.

>can't get them

So then you haven't exhausted all anti-depressants, no doctor will give you ECT before MAOI's, and they only give either of those in severe cases.

>like what?

Do I look like a pharmacist to you? Google it.

>in the world sure.

So then don't claim you've been on half of them, then move the goalposts to "not really half but just the half I view as likely for me to get".

>also wrong except for antidepressants

No, it's true for almost all psychiatric medications, it's two weeks until you'll see any effects, but it takes 6 weeks for them to say that there will be no effect at that dosage.

>forcing an increase in serotonin will force and increase in happiness and produce other effects should one respond to it.

SSRI's don't force an increase of serotonin at all, that's an incredible oversimplification of their function. They aren't just serotonin pills. There's also, once again, no conclusive link to a chemical imbalance of serotonin being the cause of depression, rather than a result or simply not present. We have no idea if SSRI's and similar medications are fixing an imbalance or creating one.

>it's like saying people who respond to lithium can just will the effects of the medication away and stay ill.

Well yeah, you kind of can, these medications aren't magic pills that fix your mindset, they just give you more ability to handle it yourself. Plenty of Bipolar people still go off the rails on medications.

>i've provided you several that all essentially say the same thing.

They're all on very different topics, and do all say it's inconclusive.
>>
>>29066967
You really need to stop wasting your breath on this guy. Change will come when he is ready. This discussion is barely relevant.
>>
>>29067018
You're probably right anon, I don't see this conversation going anywhere. Thanks.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-05+at+02.42.31).png (15 KB, 480x241) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-05+at+02.42.31).png
15 KB, 480x241
>>29066967
>>I'm denying that we have proof to say that that exists
i've posted plenty of evidence that there is a great likelihood of genetic predisposition to depression.
>and that a predisposition to something makes it a physiological disorder.
it doesn't unless said disorder manifests.
>Hence my alcoholism example.
your alcoholism example was covered in one of the studies i posted. specifically they found a likelihood of genetic predisposition to depression in families that they did not find with alcoholism.
>Yet are still a distinct class.
yet they still act primarily on serotonin with some action on noradrenaline. unlikely to work given my complete lack of response to SSRIs.
>So then you haven't exhausted all anti-depressants
sure. i've exhausted every single one i can possibly ever hope to receive. my psychiatrist right now has me on something i've tried 6 times already because he simply doesn't know what to do.
>google it
pic.
while what do you know? been on all of them and none worked for the depression.
>So then don't claim you've been on half of them
>do i look like a pharmacist to you
sorry for assuming you had any understanding of the topic at hand and thus i didn't need to explain verbatim what i meant. i'll just ignore any of your claims on medication if this is the case.
>SSRI's don't force an increase of serotonin at all, that's an incredible oversimplification of their function.
not really. fundamentally all they do is antagonize receptors resulting in an increase in serotonin. they do other stuff but this is their main moa.
>We have no idea if SSRI's and similar medications are fixing an imbalance or creating one.
but we do know empirically that these drugs work in treating depression in most people. we know it so well that it's basically absurd to suggest that serotonin levels have no relevance to depression.
>Well yeah, you kind of can
no, you can't. just like you can't will away the dissociative effects of ketamine.
>>
>>29067018
are you the guy who was posting the videos of the guy kissing an ass? why in the world would i think someone who uses the worst kind of clickbait to get views would have anything worthwhile to say?
>>
>>29067133
You need to re-evaluate why you're clinging so desperately to the idea that your issues are caused by out of your control factors anon. Why is it so hard for you to admit any possible fault?

I'm not going to bother replying further though, because it's clear you're more interested in twisting studies and moving the goalposts than actually having any sort of meaningful discussion on the topic.
>>
>>29067214
What's telling is he apparently had a list before so he can copy paste and absolve responsibility while bitching freely. It's a safe space.
>>
>>29067214
>I'm not going to bother replying further though, because it's clear you're more interested in twisting studies and moving the goalposts than actually having any sort of meaningful discussion on the topic.
literally "i can't respond anymore" but okay. we can stop.

>why you're clinging so desperately to the idea that your issues are caused by out of your control factors anon. Why is it so hard for you to admit any possible fault?
i never said anything of the sort. there are plenty of things wrong with me that are either the result of my own negative thought loops or my upbringing. i've even had diagnoses of complex PTSD and other shit reliant on my own thoughts. that being said, therapy is not effective for me because it all basically boils down to brainwashing and i can recognize that. also most therapists are complete shit. i'd even say the anxiety and derealization issues i face are mostly the result of environment rather than physiology. visual snow is certainly something based in physiology, though.

i was arguing with you because you said there is no possible way there is any genetic or physiological cause for depression which is just stupid and something i'd expect to read on /pol/. you were also baiting for replies anyway with your continued "but treatment resistance isn't real!" tier comments.
>>
Nothing, I enjoy working hard and trying to take risks and be more than just average or normal. Realize I also want companionship but always wish to be more like people who are extremely succesful and discplined but don't exactly fit well with expressing emotions or showing them. ie Tywin Lannister
>>
>>29062131
Why is his head so small? Or am I just an ayy lmao ?
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
Spend another $500 on lottery tickets this year
>>
>>29067315
Yeah, I think anyone that has a prepared copypasta because of how often they evidently get called out on something is probably way more interested in defending themselves than any actual scientific accuracy.

It's just strange to me, I don't understand why people can't take responsibility for shit.
>>
>>29067958
>I don't understand why people can't take responsibility for shit.
i did take responsibility for it. i merely called you out on your retarded claim (that is made very often because people tend to be armchair psychiatrists on the internet) that depression is impossible to be genetic/physiological based.
>>
>>29067999
Anon, I clearly wasn't talking to you. As I said, you're more interested in twisting studies to avoid taking responsibility than talking, and I'm not interested in continuing a discussion like that.
>>
>>29068025
>As I said, you're more interested in twisting studies
"i have no responses left"
"i can't competently read the things that are linked to me so i call it twisting studies"
etc
>>
>>29068036
>blatantly misrepresenting what studies say and mean isn't twisting them
>not wanting to continue a fruitless discussion means I'm unable to refute what you're saying

I'm just not interested in hearing you go "nuh-uh, what I say is more important than the current medical consensus" anymore.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.