[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I might smoke weed for the first time in a year tonight and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
I might smoke weed for the first time in a year tonight and I am scared sitless, I need /r9k/'s input. Last time I smoked weed something strange happened that made me stop.

Everyone's voice started to sound like they were speaking a foreign language (although I could understand it and it was English) and my sense of having a body dissolved as did the boundries of everything I saw. Everything looked intrinsically "holy" and brand new, but there were no boundaries and it seemed as though everything I looked at was the face of God.

Time became irrelevant and every moment was an eternity unto itself. It felt like I was moving completely automatically, there was no such thing as free will and space collapsed. After about an hour I returned to normal but it felt as though I realized suddenly why religion appealed to some people (I'm an atheist) and I could totally understand why someone would live in a cave devoting their entire life to giving and prayer.

I want to just enjoy the weed but I am afraid this will happen again. Any advice?
>>
>>29062095
It's called dissociation. I can't smoke weed because of it, extreme paranoia occurs
>>
You had a transcendent experience OP. It's not a bad thing in and of itself.

However if you just want to get high and chill I would suggest smoking VERY, very little weed.

You clearly are affected very strongly by weed so I would tread lightly from now on.
>>
by the way the weed I smoked that time definitely wasn't laced, it came from a dispensary and I had smoked plenty from the same batch before the incident occurred.
>>
>>29062095

Also

>there was no such thing as free will

There isn't. Free will is incompatible with both causality and acausality. It's therefore an incoherent superstition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuJIYA4KY6s
>>
Just smoke a little bit, especially if this is the first time you've smoked in a year and its dispensary weed.
>>
Smoke less than a bowl. Start smaller. Also, smoke an indica strain. Sativa's give you a more cerebral high and that gives some people anxiety.
>>
>>29062095
Yeah you just got to smoke more often and let your tolerance take care of that.
>>
>Being a lightweight
Holy shit you fags are pathetic
>>
how do I smoke
> light up
> suck in the smoke
> burn lungs and be in pain for 30 minutes
What do I do?
>>
File: jews_image30.jpg (77 KB, 412x600) Image search: [Google]
jews_image30.jpg
77 KB, 412x600
>>29063241
You have to buy a vaporizer or you will burn your lungs up with smoke! Save up a few hundred dollars before wasting that precious plant, then you can get back to me.
>>
File: tonguetie.jpg (21 KB, 320x261) Image search: [Google]
tonguetie.jpg
21 KB, 320x261
>>29063241

Do you have a tongue tie?

If so it can make it hard to smoke properly.

If not, this is how you do it.

>Light the joint

>Draw the smoke into your mouth, wait a couple seconds

>Then inhale. Then hold it a couple seconds, then exhale.

If you're using a bubbler you can just take it straight to your lungs because the water cools the smoke considerably.

If you have the tongue tie I would suggest just going straight for the bubbler.
>>
>>29063241

Inhale air through the corners of your mouth while you're hitting your pipe/joint/bong/whatever. Dilutes the smoke.
>>
>tfw you realize you've been smoking wrong

fuck me.
>>
>>29063241

Buy a pax2, adjust heat to low or medium for no heat problems.

Otherwise try to smoke by holding it in your mouth for 2-3 seconds before inhaling. Personally, I hit the pipe, get the air in my mouth with a little in the cheeks, pull the pipe away, and then suck in deep, hold for 5 seconds, then let out.

Source: I'm high as fuckin balls right now.
>>
File: fdds.jpg (11 KB, 450x112) Image search: [Google]
fdds.jpg
11 KB, 450x112
>>29062095

I get like that whenever I smoke "too much."

Which for me is like 4 hits.

I suggest just smoking less if you don't like the experience. It helps to listen to beautiful music, such as this stuff:

http://podbay.fm/show/745185047/e/1422612000?autostart=1

That can really put your mind in the right place for the experience.
>>
>>29063241

>hey guys
>my body is desperately telling me to stop being a degenerate
>how do I ignore these signals?

If you shoot up some heroin before you smoke you won't even notice your lungs burning, give it a try!
>>
>>29062095
Don't buy your pot on the black market. Black market pot is grown for maximum THC, and is harvested as soon as THC hits its peak. The problem is that there are *hundreds* of different cannabinoids, all of which have different effects and synergize with each other. The reason Spice (synthetic THC) fucks people up is because, on its own, THC causes anxiety and paranoia. CBD, on the other hand, relaxes and mellows. Hobby growers who know what they're doing know all of this and produce superior product. Find someone who grows for themselves rather than for profit and stay away from black market pot.
>>
>it's another /r9k/ is 14 and cant handle their shit episode
>>
Those are the hallucinogenic effects of pot. In high enough doses this sort of thing happens. I've used salvia, magic mushrooms, and DXM, and I think a very high dose of cannabis is similar to drugs of that potency.

Just smoke way, way, waay less. Roll a joint with a little pinch of weed mixed with tobacco. Gradually increase dose until you find a comfortable place.

If you find yourself feeling bad still just remind yourself that you're high, focus on the things around you, and keep in mind it will pass soon.
>>
>>29062127
Use a vape or pipe, put a very small amount in like 5 hairs. Wait 15 minutes and do it again if you want
>>
>>29064370

This is just such horse shit.

I've been using medical marijuana for quite some time now. Before medical marijuana was a thing in arizona, my doctor prescribed me Marinol, which, unless the FDA was lying to me, 99.9% THC and 0.1% sesame oil.

Now that medical marijuana is legal, I just pick up from the local store and I always go for the maximum THC strains because they cause me less paranoia than others.

At the recommendation of my doctor, I did try a "high-cbd" strain, which contained nearly 100x the amount of CBD than regular marijuana (0.1% ---> 9.7% CBD).

I freaked the fuck out after just two hits of the stuff and I will never consider trying it again.

Also, black market weed typically has 13-15% THC cuz it's shit tier from mexico. The stuff I buy has 27% THC. Black market is lower in THC due to inferior/unregulated growing conditions.
>>
>>29064523
Maybe you're used to buying Hell's Angels ditch weed, but good hydroponic chronic has so much THC that crystals of it are visible on the plant. And it's possible that your brain is wired differently than most; in fact, given that you're a robot and you clearly have no fucking social skills, it's a dead cert your brain circuitry is more than a little jerry-rigged.
>>
>>29064370
>spreading lies and misinformation
good work, now tell us about the health benefits of jenkem
>>
>>29064523
What the high CBD, and do dispensaries overcharge because they know they are legal?
>>
>>29065056

It's $55/8th for "normal" stuff, $45/8th for leftovers/shit others didn't want and is going dry, and $60/8th for high quality.

If you buy an oz. or more, it's mostly at another 15% off, but I never buy that much.

They also do all kinds of freebies and rewards since the other dispensaries are competing with them. For instance, on 4/20, you got a free 8th of anything your choice if you spent over $100. Last time I went, it was 20% off for "First day of summer".

I'm pretty sure they are charging way more than they need, but the peace of mind I get that I can't get in trouble is more than worth it.
>>
>>29062095
>Everything looked intrinsically "holy" and brand new, but there were no boundaries and it seemed as though everything I looked at was the face of God.
This is true though. Good for you that weed made you find this out :)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.