[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm turning 21 later this month and my dad wants to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: wew lad.jpg (38 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
38 KB, 560x560
I'm turning 21 later this month and my dad wants to take me to a bar. What is expected of me? Do you guys have any tips?
>>
Bars have always been harbors for the socially retarded.
Most drunks were once robots, but found out booze is a loophole that leads to the Chad life.
>>
>>29062084
Go to the toilet with your dad and maybe he'll give you a handy
>>
>>29062084
If your dad is taking you there, then just follow his lead. If he wants to go there then I assume he knows how to handle it. Observe your dad and behave the way he does.
>>
What kind of a bar?

The sleazy kind, the loud kind, or the quiet nerd bar where they have a violinist come by sometimes but otherwise it's so quiet that even Chad keeps his voice down?
>>
>>29062084
Do not get drunk in front oof him.
>>
>>29062172
I was hoping to pleasantly surprise him; he knows how socially inept I am usually
>>
>>29062084
Dude go to a quiet classy restuarant with a bar. Dont go to some dudebrodouche bar.

Theres just gonna be a bunch of loud faggots jockeying for attention and loud ass music. Just sip some good cocktails and have some good convo with your dad. Dont go to a faggot normie bar
>>
I went to an legit Irish pub when I turned 21. It was pretty nice and relaxed. Not all pubs and bars are the same though. Trust your dad on the type of venue. Just have fun and get fucked up. That's the point of the birthday.
>>
>>29062240
At the point you're at now, you have no chance of taking the lead even if you hear some tips on how to do so. The best you can manage right now is to avoid spilling any spaghetti, and the best way to do that is to avoid talking too much when you're in unknown territory. If you can follow his lead, but do it with confidence, pretending that you were going to be doing what you're doing even without his lead, you'll be doing well relatively speaking.
>>
There are a lot of different type of bars OP. Also depends on the time you go.
>>
>>29062084
>dad who teaches you how to drink
you're in the wrong place and you've gotta leave
>>
>>29062084
just get a light beer, or whatever your dad gets. If you've never drank before you'll probably only want 2 or 3 pints.
>>
>there are people who are nearly 21 and have never drunk or been to a bar before
>>
>>29062482

Why would you drink at a bar?
Shit is fuckign expensive, you could just buy vodka or beer and drink at home, much cheaper and much more comfortable
>>
>>29062132
Thats fucking immoral
>>
>>29062084
Don't accidentally spill beer on your dads lap and then try to lick it up to show that you value the money he spends on you. He might think your gay if you do that
>>
>>29062132
lol his first time being taken on a date and HE'S getting a handy? it's gonna be years of choking on his dad's dick before he gets any satisfaction, don't lie to the poor guy. OP, your dad is commencing a sexual relationship with you now that you're nice and legal (age of consent for incest is 21). you don't really have a choice. if your dad's cool he'll show you how big his penis is so you can open up your throat and anus with an appropriately-sized object.
>>
>>29063313
This, OP. This is a pitfall that far too many people fall into.
>>
>>29063313
This is very poor advice. I do that to my dad all the time and he loves it. In fact, whenever I don't do it he beats me.
>>
>>29063398
Hmm. That's interesting. My dad says it embarrasses him because he gets erect.
>>
>>29062084
You just drink and urinate a lot and make shitty conversation about stuff like
>What would win in a fight, a lion or a lions weight in bees?
It's enjoyable.

Jus b urself.
>>
>>29063444
That's OK, he's still shy. My dad used to be like that too. Give it a little while, he'll be raping you in your sleep and forcing you to suck his dick in public in no time. The change normally comes the night he takes you on your first date, usually to a bar.
>>
>>29062084
Imagine what you'd expect of a girl after taking her out and buying her drinks all night. This is not a drill, OP. You are your father's new boyfriend.
>>
your dad looks at your dick when you sleep
>>
>>29062084
thanks so much for saying something OP. let's find some of our brethren. who else /fucksowndad/ here?
>>
>>29062084
>Do you guys have any tips?
Your dad's going to have a tip for you, followed by a hefty shaft, followed by a broken beer bottle.
>>
You little slut! OMG details!!! What's his dick taste like?
>>
>>29062084
>tips

say you're not going

don't worry about disappointing him, he wanted a chadson so could not be any more hurt
>>
>>29064315
But what if his dad makes him eat his feces for not going? What if his dad's not going to tell him the feces deal so OP won't have a choice to back out if he even mentions not wanting to go? That's dangerous advice.
>>
>>29062084
dadfuq? not a typo.
>>
>>29062084
Sexual intercourse with your father, etc.
>>
lol u tk him 2 da bar|? xD
>>
OP and Mr. OP sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes Mrs. OP overdosing on pills because she gave birth to the guy who stole her man
>>
wear
a
skirt.
and heels.
buy a home enema
don't make out on the front porch in case your mom walks out. tell him to take you to a motel.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.