[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be NEET >parents give you a big old glass of pinot noir
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tfw his height starts with 5.png (23 KB, 547x560) Image search: [Google]
tfw his height starts with 5.png
23 KB, 547x560
>be NEET
>parents give you a big old glass of pinot noir
>drink
>they tell you immediately afterwards to drive to the store
Th-they aren't trying to get me killed, right?
It was just a simple oversight, wasn't it?
>>
>>29062053
Drive to the store to buy what? More pinot noir?
>>
>>29062191
Ice cream to help them celebrate their anniversary.
Gonna chug some coffee.
>>
File: 1430604222488.jpg (32 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1430604222488.jpg
32 KB, 563x542
>be chad
>stepdad to some piece of shit neet
>calls me his dad because his real dad gave up on him
>decide to get rid of him
>act friendly and give him a drink
>tell him to drive out to the store to buy more
>call the cops on him
>>
File: jailbait.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jailbait.png
19 KB, 400x400
>>29062242
Wouldn't it just be easier to use his computer to distribute CP and then get him v& for a whole lot longer than a DUI?
Plus, he'd probably get murdered in prison.
>>
>>29062224
Well, I have no idea. On the odd chance you don't die, give us an update.
>>
>>29062325
I forgot about not hating every person I saw when out and about, it was much more pleasant than being at the grocery store in a normal state.
Got back unscathed.
>>
>>29062827
Cool, glad you got home safe. Now back to the NEET lifestyle for you.
>>
>>29062053
>>parents give you a big old glass of pinot noir

Learn to handle your shit you fucking non-alcoholic pleb. I'm on 4 cocktails right now and I could EASILY drive to the store.
>>
>parents are actually drunk
>faggot NEET son can handle 1 fucking glass to get them more
>they need to drink the pain and shame away from having faggot NEET son

At least do one fucking thing for them besides fail OP.
>>
>>29063175
I just got them their fucking anniversary ice cream, CHAD
I don't drink frequently so my tolerance will be low enough that I can affordably drink myself to sleep when things get emotionally rough.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK