[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At the age of 23 I made my first girlfriend ever. We met on tinder,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
At the age of 23 I made my first girlfriend ever. We met on tinder, but she was not a slut. She is a traditional girl from a small rural town. She had a very strict upbringing and very quickly became clingy to me. I loved her at first and honestly thought we were meant to be.

It's been two years since we met and she is still in love with me. I hate her. She openly calls other men hot in front of me despite the fact she knows it upsets me. Her friends are all turbo sluts and I think it's only a matter of time until she becomes one also.

I am considering getting her pregnant and then running off. What do fellow robots think of this? Is this the wrong thing to do? Before I met her I never thought I'd consider doing it. But I have wasted two years with her, I may as well make it worth it by spreading my seed. Thoughts?
>>
>>29061400
>"spreading your seed" is worth legal implications in the range of thousands and thousands of dollars

top wew
>>
>We met on tinder, but she was not a slut

heh, tough luck kiddo...
>>
>>29061477
I have citizenship in the EU so I can go move there to ditch her though
>>
File: 234635211534.png (221 KB, 316x417) Image search: [Google]
234635211534.png
221 KB, 316x417
>Met on tinder
>Not a slut

At least tell me you fucked her enough in those two years.
>>
>>29061529

You're going to pick up and move to another country to spite a bitch? Wow.
Retarded but admirable.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.