[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sad moments in your childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (29 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 300x250
>be 13
>like skateboarding
>buy skateboard
>learn to skate
>i suck at it
>a few months later store is holding competition at skatepark
>decide to go
>go there
>its too hot
>im really sweaty
>none of my friends are here
>accidentally collide with some guy and nearly have concussion
>leave
>have to ride skateboard home in florida summer heat
>nearly die of dehydration and a heat stroke because i was wearing all black
>go home
>realize im terrible at skating
>realize how talentless i am
>cry
My childhood was fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 400x300
>>29061278
Fuck off. Your thread is absolute shit, come back when you grow some hairs on your balls.
>>
>>29061340
This happened in 2004
>>
>>29061278
Damn that story hit me hard, I hope you find peace man
>>
>>29061278
>want to see the mummy 2
>About to go to blockbuster
>Parents start fighting
>Dad takes me and a car chase ensues with my mom following
>Dad loses her and goes to police station to file a report
>mom arrives to do the same thing
>argument begins
>Blockbuster is right across the street
>After police somewhat resolve situation, dad takes me and gets mummy 1
>>
>Always on the swim team since it's what my mom did (and I was good at it, so was my brother)
>Played soccer when I was really young (like 6-8) but sucked
>Liked basketball and wanted to try playing on a team
>Finally convinced mom to let me play in 4th grade
>Get stuck on a team with coaches that were still in high school. They were so disorganized and my mom hated them
>Was actually good in practice. I remember finding my "hot spot" where I was making like 90% of shots from. Coaches thought it was crazy
>SUCKED in actual games. Absolutely terrible, largely due to nerves of all the adults watching
>In one game, rebounded the ball and was on a breakaway and got a foul whistle blown. Turns out I was letting the ball bounce above my waist and that's illegal. Too embarrassed to keep playing that game
>Mom grew increasingly upset with how the team was being run because of the high school kids being so laid back and unorganized
>Pulled me off the team before the season ended

Never tried it again. The one time I had the motivation to try something, and I got fucked by it in every way.
>>
File: image.png (57 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 200x240
>>29061438
My dad did stuff similar to this but would hit my mom and chase her out of the living room when she wouldn't want me to watch a certain movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>29061438
>car chase
holy shit
>>
>>29061585
Holy shit I had almost the exact same situation in 5th grade
from my performance in the practices before our first game everyone thought I was some prodigy who'd carry our team.
Then I became a self-concious pussy during games to the point where I told my parents not to watch them and just pick me up.
That, and the rest of the team bullied me for being pasty white
Fuck kids' team sports, it's not even about fucking skill
>>
>>29061882

>tfw you only came to soccer games for the free snacks some kid's mom would bring after the game
>>
>>29061438
>mom tells dad to do something
>dad responds with nazi phrases
>>
>>29061618
I know that feeling anon.
My mom would usually go for the punches and he'd try to choker her out.
>>29061875
They're both stupid and I hate them. At least they divorced and now I can sit at home all day at my moms
>>29062072
Is it at least funny in retrospect? I rarely enjoy revisiting childhood in real life.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 212x238
>>29062195
>tfw you grew up with abusive parents
>>
bump for interest fampai
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.