[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like day 1 of your two days of freedom is almost up, wagecuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: comfy pepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Looks like day 1 of your two days of freedom is almost up, wagecuck.
>>
>>29061117
I drive for uber so I chose to take this whole week off

might take next week off too if they don't have good bonuses
>>
>>29061117
3 day workweek temp job bitch

I"M NOT POOR

(I am)
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x451
>>29061117
>mfw I would browse these threads in my car at 6 am at the work carpark
>mfw i broke down and became a NEET so I didn't have to get angry at these threads
>>
File: roach.jpg (25 KB, 416x500) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
25 KB, 416x500
>>29061130
>uber
>bonuses

only a wagecuck could be such an ignoranus.
>>
>>29061117
Please dont even try to act superior.
>>
>>29061523
I don't have to act--I already am superior.
>>
>>29061254
Man I wish I had the courage to just quit my job and be NEET again, I would like nothing more. It's not all bad though, only work 2-3 days out of the week.
>>
>>29061456
You don't understand what they're doing, though. they're offering programs wher eyou can earn extra money on top of what you normally earn. I have been making disgusting amounts of money for the last 2 months.
>>
>>29061117
wagecucks have more freedom than NEETS, they also have better and longer lives.

NEETS have "freedom" in the sense that you also have freedom when you're lost at sea and pointlessly drifting, or walking around in circles in the wilderness..
>>
>>29061117
What pisses me off, is you think you're better than everyone else sitting on your as in your parents house with no goals or anything,not trying to improve yourself or your life, living off your parents. Fuck you, you're pathetic. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29061764
Yes but he gets to sleep in and stay up late
>>
>>29061790
Doing absolutely nothing at all over and over again, going to bed not tired at 5am and waking up tired at 1pm.

I know that because I've been a NEET for 2 years
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
I'm 20 and never had a job before.

I want to taste wagecuckery to see what it's like.
>>
Why do you take the bait of the Jew and turn against our fellow man OP? As a fellow NEET I'd expect you to be compassionate and understanding of their plight. Help them on the path to nirvana, not mock them.
>>
>>29061117
Joke's on you. I'm working overtime this weekend.
>>
File: cryingwojack.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojack.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
STOP IT OP
IF THE WAGEKEKS REALISE WHAT THEY'RE MISSING THEY'LL ALL QUIT THEIR JOBS
IF THEY QUIT THEIR JOBS THEN NO ONE WILL PAY TAXES
IF NO ONE PAYS TAXES NO ONE WILL PAY ME MY NEETBUX

PLEASE OP. STOP POSTING THESE BEFORE THE WAGEKEKIES WAKE UP. STOP IT RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>29062160
It feels like grinding in a MMO or some other video game.

It's repetitive and boring, sometimes fun but rarely, but overall you're doing it just to get gold and it's worth it..
>>
>>29061117
joke's on you. my weekend is Tuesday and Wednesday.

have fun doing whatever you do on Saturdays, NEETard!
>>
>>29061117
I like working at my job, takes my mind off of suicide. It's the weekends where all the feels come creeping in.
>>
>>29061764
I love exercising and then lounging around in the pool and playing with kids on these long hot summer days.

Donating sperm is hard work.
>>
I never know what I'm supposed to say to these threads. I am a wagecuck - I make just a little bit over $40k a year in a major city, so my cost of living is insane. I can't afford vacations or luxuries or much other than some video games, decent food and well that's about it.

I hate my job, and much of my life. Most wagecucks too. You're not clueing us into the fact that our lives are bad. We get it! Everybody who works 45 hours or more a week and commutes 5 already knows how nice it would be to quit our jobs. What are we going to do? Quit, lie to a psychiatrist or something and go on the government dole? I don't get it. How do I get these neetbux? What if I get them and the government decides to take them away? My parents won't house me without asking for $600 in rent a month. I don't want to live on the street, so I work a wagecuck job that is driving me insane.

Additionally, why are you posting this here? Our lives already suck. We are on /r9k/. At least take it to /biz/ or /pol/ or something.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.