[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pain killers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Hey anons, low life here
What are some good meds to ease the pain of life?
Heres a list of what ive been using:
>ibuprofen
> my moms perscription of hydrocodone and oxycodone
> asprin
I live in Washington state so im definitely thinking about hitting up weed as well.
>>
>>29061070
Nothing gets better than Oxycodone, except maybe heroin.

Just keep doing what you're doing and drink alcohol.
>>
>>29061154
hydrocodone>

git gud
>>
>>29061154
I cant drink yet
I tried a swig of some old chardonnay i found in my pantry and it was shit.
>>
ibuprofen weakens your anus so I hope you enjoy bloody shits
>>
The hell I see my friends go through with heroin has scared me off. It's fucking fantastic I'll admit but I'm never going to do it again.

If I'm going to have something ruin my life I'll just stick with the alcoholism, that's been doing a good job for the last decade.
>>
>>29061176
Op here
Honestly theres not much diffrence between oxy and hydro
>>
>>29061211
Op here
Havent experienced that yet
>>
>>29061221
Hydros aren't as strong and have less opiates than hydros do usually.
>>
>>29061220
Op here
I saw a guy on the street have a seizure or somethin, the cops said it was a herion od.
>>
>>29061241
>yet
It mostly softens your gums and anus... I found out the hard way
>>
>>29061275
Cool
I just took 4 of em
>>
>>29061070
Where at in wash state? I get 30mg oxy instant release all day.

It's a lot different high than taking a couple of your mom's pills.
>>
>>29061262
Seizure is more in line with alcohol withdrawal, I've had those before

Heroin OD is more just eyes rolling into the back of your head and you collapsing while I'm desperately trying to keep you awake and driving 90 miles an hour to the hospital.
>>
>>29061324
509 area my dude
>>
>>29061348
Idk, he sounded like he trouble breathing.
>>
>>29061389
Oh well yeah heroin is a CNS depressant, your breathing gets really shallow or stops. Seizure is different.
>>
>>29061365
Kennewick or what?

I'm in pdx
>>
>>29061070
How do ibuprofen and aspirin kill pain of life? Or is this not as deep as I'm looking too deep into the post
>>
chinesecartoonamine
>>
>>29061070
Physical pain or mental?
>>
File: 1427772113542.jpg (47 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1427772113542.jpg
47 KB, 700x700
I don't know what effects you think you're getting from the ibuprofen and aspirin, since those are just anti-inflammatories and don't cause any euphoric feelings. Opiates like hydrocodone and oxycodone are pretty amazing though. I've been using kratom every day for over a year and a half now. It really helps with my depression and anxiety.

I've only done oxy once, but it was like a divine experience for me. I started nodding off and it was really heavenly. I'd get all these mini "dreams", where I could hear angelic voices who'd tell me very sweet, gentle things. I'd be having conversations with all these people and quite vividly see myself going for a walk down the street to get some smokes, only to wake up and find out I had just been laying there the whole time. It felt like I just completely melted away from everything, like I had receded back into the primordial womb. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Burroughs said that opiates put you into a plant-like consciousness, completely cut off from animalistic concerns. Maybe take that with a grain of salt, though, because Burroughs said all kinds of stupid shit. He kept claiming that he'd discovered the "ultimate cure" to morphine addiction. One was this medicine that had "morphine" in its name (which was obviously the only reason he thought it would help), but the medicine was actually completely unrelated to morphine and it didn't have any effect on the opiate system at all.
>>
>>29061511
Pasco
>>
>>29062028
Mental stuff, im depressed but im not goin to get no fukin perscription.
>>
>>29062760
15mg 3meo-pcp, twice a week, cured my depression. Try that.
>>
>>29062760
Lots of liquor. Mix in caffeine if you want to get real fucked up. Food also helps. Only right answer short of illegal drugs and opiates (which technically are illegal without a prescription).
>>
>>29061070
>What are some good meds to ease the pain of life?

.45 acp
>>
File: 1452659253301.png (82 KB, 162x216) Image search: [Google]
1452659253301.png
82 KB, 162x216
>>29061070
Ibuprofen and aspirin have recreational value?
>>
>>29063046
Wtf dude im not stupid.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.