[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys sit around bitching instead of improving yourselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1080
Why do you guys sit around bitching instead of improving yourselves?

In 3 years I went from a skinny kissless virgin nerd to occasionally scoring when I bought my 911 turbo

Two years after, I went from occasionally scoring to being pussy slayer once I started lifting weights
>>
File: 1455746084476.jpg (138 KB, 901x717) Image search: [Google]
1455746084476.jpg
138 KB, 901x717
>lifting
>curing autism

Have you even been to /fit/? I've been working out for over 3 years now and fuck all has changed about my life. Now I just crippling body dysmorphia ontop of social anxiety.
>>
>>29060928
Still better than being fat though. Come on man.
>>
File: 1455664784462.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455664784462.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>29060843
anyone who wears shirts that say shit like "ANIMAL" or "BEAST MODE" or anything like that is really autistic and begging for attention

in the gym, you either wear a hoodie or a wife beater. no in between
>>
>>29060928
Prettyuch this, and seeing how my retardation still prevented me it was even worse from the wasted years
>>
i went from a fatty who enjoyed nothing to an in shape anime obsessed dweeb who enjoys cooking and working out, i enjoy every minute of it.
>>
>>29060843
>Why do you guys sit around bitching instead of improving yourselves?
Why should I?
>>
>>29060843

All I got in nearly one year of lifting is that people (including girls) are mirrin' my arms when I wear short sleeves.

But I don't give a fuck, lifting is the only thing I have left so I plan on keep going.
>>
File: papa.jpg (92 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
papa.jpg
92 KB, 819x460
>implying self-improvement is possible with crippling depression and anxiety
>>
File: images_233.jpg (261 KB, 1958x1469) Image search: [Google]
images_233.jpg
261 KB, 1958x1469
>>29060843
Buy I am improving myself...
Baka anon.
>>
>>29060843
I have multiple moderate life long injuries from lifting weights.

my joints don't work so well and I find posture and form incredibly difficult to master.
>>
>>29060843
>Hey man, you know what will fix your social awkwardness, lack of intimate experience, and fear of commitment?
>Weights.
>Picking them up and putting them down.
>That will fix your shitty personality and inability to connect with your peers

You hand a Chad some beta's phone and it's guaranteed he could set up a date pretending to be him. Some of us have problems that can't be solved by throwing around cast iron plates.
>>
>>29061520
did you take that picture
>>
>>29061574
>ome

It won't fix shit but at least you'll have a nice body to show the paramedics when they will pick up your dead body

That's literally the only reason why I'm currently lifting
>>
>implying women and virginity aren't just stand-ins for problems that can't be solved
>>
>>29060963
wife beaters are douchey wear a t shirt
>>
>>29061600
No, someone that lives in my bedroom is a tranny and takes titty skittles.
>>
>>29061520
>Lecithin
>Pygeum
>Zinc
Someone's focused on some serious cummie-gains eh?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.