[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you respond to finding out that your gf/wife let another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n5be61k0EV1s2woflo1_1280.jpg (344 KB, 1021x1538) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5be61k0EV1s2woflo1_1280.jpg
344 KB, 1021x1538
How would you respond to finding out that your gf/wife let another man perform cunnilingus on her and nothing else? No other sexual acts, not even kissing or her grabbing his dick through his pants, and he didn't even jack off or have his dick out the entire time. Just a good old fashioned pussy eating session because he gets sexual gratification from eating pussy and for whatever reason your woman decided to allow it. How upset would you find this?
>>
>>29060801
I'd be upset, that she didnt tell me about it.
>>
>>29060801
do you mean DURING the relationship or BEFORE? Anything beyond hugging with clothes on and any communication beyond friendly shit chat is cheating and deserves at the least a breakup and at the worst murder.
>>
>>29060801
>I have a gf?

orginal comment co uk
>>
>>29060850
during the relationship. murder is too extreme desu
>>
>>29060962
break her teeth
>>
>>29060850
exactly that.
original
>>
File: cunnilingus8.jpg (71 KB, 700x676) Image search: [Google]
cunnilingus8.jpg
71 KB, 700x676
I'd be mad

only I may eat that puss
>>
>>29060801
Break up with her instantly. I gave her lots of shit when she went to a frat party with her friends while I was out of town and saw a picture where she was wearing too much makeup. I almost broke up with her over that alone. Getting eaten out would be way over the line.
>>
Sex is sex. Cheating is cheating. And I say that as one of the guys who just gets off on eating pussy and doesn't even take his dick out.
>>
I'd be upset that she was cheating and break up with her since it's a violation of trust and intimacy but I'd feel way less cucked than if she fucked or blew a dude. Hell I'd probably be more hurt if she kissed a dude than received unreciprocated oral sex.
>>
>>29062405

That picture is so hot. I got an ex gf to do that to me one time and it was the only time I ever had a hands-free orgasm.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.