[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you a brown trap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
would you a brown trap
>>
>>29060668
I would do all sorts of depraved shit if it wasn't for STDs. you get one life and there's no hell, so suck all the tranny cock you want if that's indeed what you want.
>>
Blacks make the worst traps

too masculine, aids, smell like chicken, etc.
>>
Black bottoms are the best, they put so much work into making me cum, so yeah, I would a brown trap.
>>
File: Page_03.jpg (705 KB, 1181x837) Image search: [Google]
Page_03.jpg
705 KB, 1181x837
Would you a Succubus (male)?

http://exhentai.org/s/fdde5a90ee/608570-3

LET'S FIND OUT.
>>
File: 1462877915774.jpg (108 KB, 600x775) Image search: [Google]
1462877915774.jpg
108 KB, 600x775
>>29060668
I would any trap.
Only thing I don't really want is the trap to fuck me, and most black traps are into fucking
>>
>>29061027
can I have the full doujin or whatever it's called pls?
>>
>>29061027
>http://exhentai.org/s/fdde5a90ee/608570-3
oh that link is supposed to be it? for some reason all exhentai links take me to a pic of a panda always
fucking shit sekrit klub
>>
>>29061282
Are you new anon?
>>
>>29061282
You have to jerk it to the panda to get access to exhentai.
>>
Reminder that brown is always the best.
>>
>>29061418
thanks, did it, now I can't jerk off to the doujin
but panda was good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.