[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are solid color polo shirts autistic? Most of my wardrobe is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1463507765176.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1463507765176.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
Are solid color polo shirts autistic? Most of my wardrobe is composed of that.
>>
What do you wear for trousers etc.?
>>
>>29060552
they are if you wear them with cargo shorts. the color has to pair well with your pants, i.e. a solid white or black polo with blue jeans or a solid sky blue one with salmon boating shorts.

also it's autistic if you wear them every day.
>>
>>29060552
polos are dadcore and for white college prep boys
>>
File: 5402_chad_polo_turn_3.jpg (106 KB, 1301x1301) Image search: [Google]
5402_chad_polo_turn_3.jpg
106 KB, 1301x1301
>>29060552
No. If anything, they can be fairly chad-tier clothing.
>>
>>29060601
I wear normal blue jeans.
>>
>>29060680
post photos of you dressed and we'll give specifis dos and don'ts
>>
>>29060637
>also it's autistic if you wear them every day

Why?
>>
>>29060877
because it proves that you don't actually understand your surroundings or how people see you. Anyone with an eye for social dynamics will quickly put you in the box of "the guy who wears the same outfit every day" under the "autistic" checklist.

>LOL you mean they guy who wears nothing but polo shirts and jeans? he actually talked to you? EW WHAT A CREEP"

normals wear clothes that fit the occasion all the time, every time, without thinking about it. They have clothes for shopping, clothes for dates, clothes for work, clothes for going to the park etc etc etc. You cannot bypass this by choosing a "normie outfit" and wearing it every day to hedge your bets. at that point, it may as well be loose-fitting human skin on a space cockroach like in the Men in Black movie
>>
i hate polo's

im more of a plain t-shirt kinda guy.....

and jeans and maybe some cheap normie style shoes like vans or something

just blend in....
>>
>>29060552
>>29060680
Pretty much like my wardrobe tbqphwyf.

>>29060637
>also it's autistic if you wear them every day.
fug
>>
File: 1463182922407-r9k.jpg (333 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463182922407-r9k.jpg
333 KB, 600x600
>>29060989
>normals wear clothes that fit the occasion all the time, every time, without thinking about it. They have clothes for shopping, clothes for dates, clothes for work, clothes for going to the park etc etc etc
I do this both consciously and successfully
>>
>>29060552
They are if you're some skinnyfat weakling and the shirt hangs limply off of your pathetic frame. Makes you look like you're wearing an IT tech uniform or some shit. If you fill them out like >>29060679 they can look nice though.
>>
>>29060552
If they aren't Ralph Lauren then yes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.