[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to McDonald's yesterday and got a Filet-O-Fish combo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: burger.jpg (245 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
245 KB, 1200x900
I went to McDonald's yesterday and got a Filet-O-Fish combo and a Bacon Clubhouse Burger. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner last night and got a Big Mac combo and a 10 piece Chicken McNuggets with barbecue dipping sauce. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
>>29060521
Oh hey, pasta. Just what I wanted.
>>
>>29060521
i hate that shit senpai, fucking retarded roasties
>>
>>29060565

this. why cant roastie scum leave us autist alone to eat in peace?
>>
>>29060521
Hello pasta, my old friend
>>
i didnt know this one was still floating around
but nonetheless i do eat in the parking lot of maccas
>>
>>29060555
>>29060605

Stop samefagging, newfag. This isn't pasta.
>>
Just drive somewhere else and eat, I'm sure the normies think nothing of it. Besides, what's more peaceful enjoying your tendies in the park or someplace with a better scenery
>>
This post strangely made me want a Filet-O-Fish sandwich.

Or just fish... I haven't had fish in months.
>>
>Autism: The Post
I do the same thing though tbqhwyf. 9/10 fast good joints are shit holes, especially if anywhere near niggers. Why would I want to go in there if I could just eat alone in peace in my car with the AC just how I like it and listening to whatever on the speakers instead of headphones?
>>
FUCKING NIGGGERS!!!!!!!!!111
>>
>>29060657
Craving it here too senpai.

Makes me want to go to the market and actually fry up some good fish. I might do that.
>>
>>29060521
seen this same fucking story like 3 times.
>>
>>29061535
There's a couple local places that make killer fish here.

Check out this old video senpai it tugs at my heart. Too bad they close in 10 minutes...

https://youtu.be/6UFRYczS4ko
>>
>Go to fast food place
>Same person there
>They say 'The same as usual?'
>TIME TO GO TO ANOTHER FAST FOOD PLACE INSTEAD.

I've eventually learned to spread them out in a rotation.
>>
>>29060521
Do long john silver's next time OP, it'll be more interesting
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.