[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>scrolling through facebook as I get ready to go to bed >nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: kill me.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
>scrolling through facebook as I get ready to go to bed
>nothing new to read because I only have 15 friends
>one new message pops up on screen
>open it
>it says "hey anon, I know classes are over for now, but I just wanted to tell you that I really like you"
>check who sent it
>tfw it's a literal 2/10 fat indian girl
>tfw I now have to respond to this bitch, or my social anxiety will not allow me to go back to any class that she's in

How do I deal with this?
Normally girls giving me any attention immediately makes my day, but I just want this girl to go away.
>>
>>29060396
Make her ur gf you faggot.

Nobody's ever messaged me telling me that they like me.
>>
>>29060433
Exactly , dubs confirm this shit too. I'd kill for this shit.
>>
i don't have a facebook, i deleted it. people are getting married. feels bad that i didn't move around. i'm stuck with parents because got crippled.
>>
>>29060396
Why not give her a chance?

You know having a gf, even if she is a 2/10, will help you a lot. Girls are natural networkers, and spending time with her will make you grow as a person.
>>
>>29060396
Post a picture poor favor
>>
>>29060396
And somehow robots still have the guts to complain about women that reject them based on their looks.
>>
>>29060396
Go get some lunch with her you dummy. All you have to lose is your crippling autism
>>
post pic

no way she's a 2/10. you have to be deformed to be a 2.
>>
>>29061151
all indian women look deformed
>>
>>29061151
>non-white
>not deformed
>>
>>29060396
> I want a pretty girl to setle down for my ugly ass
> I wouldn't do the same for other ugo
R9k: The post.
Grow up
>>
In high school only girl into me was a 1/10 disgusting muslim girl with amoustache. She was 4"11 and looked like a man. I think finding out she was the only person attracted to me is was led me to being the sad depressed man i am today
>>
Hey a handjob from a fat indian curry smelling chick is better than no handjob at all!
>>
I would fuck and gf that shit, senpai. Put your white poo in her loo.
>>
>>29060396
Just type "DESIGNATED" and leave it at that
>>
>>29061445
Did the girl in question wear a hijab?
>>
>>29061440
All humans are like that at the core. Purge them all haha
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.