[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prisioner Thundercock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: prisoner01.jpg (36 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
prisoner01.jpg
36 KB, 480x380
By Miracle, you have captured a Fine specimen of Chad Thundercock in your basement.

>no one is coming to save him.
>why because the Normies never thought of a Robot capturing one of their Champions.
>no matter how much he screams no one will hear him.
>he can't break free you make sure of it
>you live alone
>he is at your Mercy
>Mental or Physical torture Anon?
>>
probably let him go cause im not a sadistic fuck
>>
Physical, mostly blood-related.
I wish I had a qt 3.14 Stacey to torture instead tho
>>
>>29060104

I would film each day of my life, and make him watch it.
Show him, it's not so easy to just "be yourself".
Let him see life in another perspective.

In his dark little room, his only source of interaction would be an old black brick TV monitor showing him my life.

I may edit it to have some narrations in, explaining some of my actions.

But he'd watch it.

At first, he'd probably scream "OMG, there's a hot girl, hit on her, you can do this BRO! JUST BE YOURSELF".

My narration would be something along the lines of "She thinks I'm creepy, avoid. Yep, she looks like a bitch, I'll go ask that guy for help instead, so I don't have to talk to her".

Eventually he'd give up shouting at the monitor, he'd see the futility of "being yourself".
He'd come to the conclusion that there is no happiness or end to this tortue, and with that realisation, he'd grow to understand the robotic lifestyle.

And it would cripple him.
>>
>>29060104
So you know the whole robots turning gay thing is supposed to be a meme?

Like you aren't actually supposed to make a gay sex dungeon with your favorite Chad.
>>
>>29060104
Well I don't want to let him go because then he'll call the cops.
But I'm not particularly interested in torturing him either.

I'd probably just leave him down there, feed him and keep him as a pet.
>>
>>29060197
>And it would cripple him.

Would it though?
>>
>>29060104
I'd let him go like the good christian i am
>>
>>29060238
>keep him as a pet.
do you think an imprisoned Chad could be trusted with video games?
>>
>>29060281
online no. retro maybe.
>>
>>29060281
Nah.

I'd probably just give him a bowl of food and some water and let him entertain himself.
>>
>>29060411
>let him entertain himself.
He'll just go fucking insane.
You could at least let him have a journal or watch some anime.
>>
>>29060104
Why would I want to hurt a Chad? They aren't the enemy. Give me a woman. They would suffer. They're responsible for all of this.
>>
>>29060429
Not sure what I could put down there that would be totally harmless and not offer him a means to escape or attack me.

Maybe some chalk and a little blackboard.
>>
>>29060461
isn't Chad the Natural enemy of a robot. the embodiment of all we can't never achieve.
>>
>>29060495
>>29060461
or Be.
>>
File: 52w35rsdt.gif (24 KB, 750x890) Image search: [Google]
52w35rsdt.gif
24 KB, 750x890
If I didn't have empathy?
I would cook him, I really want to taste human flesh.
It's a thought that follows me from time to time ever since my youth.
>>
>>29060573
Actually yeah this.

I'd like to know what human brain feels and tastes like.
>>
>Every muscle in his perfect body flexes; testing his might against the restraints
>Curiously, the 6'4" 250 pound god-of-a-man seems to be unable to even tense his bindings
>His veins surge and pulse, breathing new life into his straining musculature
>His flaccid yet still impossibly impressive 6" cock rests softly atop his apple-sized balls
>His sack is strained and tight, swollen and full
>A bit of precum begins drizzling out of his resting monster
>Perhaps i've let him go too long without being milked; without being properly drained...
>I am his only satiation
>I am his only release
>My mouth; my ass are his only desire now
>His entire body burns with desire at seeing me; despite his own disgust in himself
>This god among men; an omega
>Subjugated and forced to love another, lesser man; forced for so long... that he desires nothing else
>His cock swells at the sight of me; as he continues to flex and rage against his bindings
>Thick veins breathe life into his growing, powerful cock; milking a thicker flow of pre from his aching balls
>A puddle of cum is already forming at his feet from excitement alone
>Perhaps he has learned his lesson, perhaps he can be milked again

Do you know why I've not pleasured you? You did not seem to be enjoying yourself. You seem to have forgotten your place. Pledge yourself to me, for all eternity, and I will never let your balls get painfully full again.
>>
>>29060615
That's stupid, don't do that.
you can't eat the human brain you'll get some pretty bad illnesses
>>
>>29060658
brruhhhhhh
>>
>bind his arms tightly behind his back
>bind his legs together similarly
>drug him (safely)
>install a completely ironclad, unflippable ring-gag in his mouth, with an airtight stopper so it doesn't dry out
>make sure he can relax his jaw when necessary too
>put a leash and blindfold on him
>wait for him to wake up
>wait for him to stop struggling pointlessly
>politely tell him that I'm going to use him as a cockslave until I get bored of him
>tell him he'll be released unharmed after a good while, and that he'll be fed and kept healthy in the meantime, as long as he's completely, pathetically obedient to me until then
>when he refuses, tell him how much worse it can get for him (really scare him)
>if he still resists, secure him tightly in place and slowly fuck his mouth anyway
>if/when he eventually gives in, train him to get me off whenever I feel like it
>stow him under my desk
>use pain and threats to make him more attentive, but also little rewards if he's especially eager, like getting to rest his knees for a while
>condescend to him as he gets more and more willing to just do his "job," ask him "isn't it so much easier when you just cooperate?"
>enjoy the small victories, like the first time he really tries his absolute best to catch all my cum, or does something really pathetic without being asked
>train him to respond to finger snaps and the slightest tug of his leash
>enjoy the slow erosion of his will and selfhood
>just use his mouth nonstop until his mind eventually breaks and all he thinks about is making me happy
>use him until he even forgets WHY he wanted to make me happy
>integrate him into my mundane daily life. to the point that he immediately perks up and sticks his tongue out when he hears me come in the door, and I unzip my pants almost unconsciously, without even thinking of "him" as a "person"

>>29060230
>Like you aren't actually supposed to make a gay sex dungeon with your favorite Chad.

Wait what
>>
>>29060495
chad is just another male born into this crazy world.
if l was born into his body, l'd be him
>>
>>29060888
then you are not one of us.
>>
>>29060888
>Chad never wronged us guys
Speak for yourself
>>
>>29060782
Hot right?

>slowly I approach, breathing him in; tasting the thick and heavy musk
>his testosterone is literally palpable
>I grab onto his thick neck; both of my hands cannot even encircle his mass
>his cock jumps at my touch, surging a few inches forward; fattening, growing
>it pushes forward off of his churning bull-sack; 10 inches softly pressing against my abs
>feeling the weight of his thunderous cock was amazing; 10 inches and still growing
>I reach out and barely cup a single ball; his cock and balls easily weight ten pounds; combined
>a deep, primal moan escapes his lungs as I smear his powerful cock with his own juices
>>
>>29060968
woman detected
>hee hee hee I'm challenging heteropatriarchal spaces with queer inversion
if someone DM'd this shit to you it'd be fucking rape
>>
>>29060830
I read this and then carefully checked if I'd gotten a slight erection from it or not...

I didn't. Thank god, this site has not turned me full homo yet.

Now do one when you make Chad into a trap. A slutty Stacey. Trap-Stacey. Tracey, if you will.
>>
I'd let him only have access to anime and manga, and weeb games, he'd be forced to live the NEET life. I'd menial portions so his physique would deteriorate and he wouldn't be allowed proper hygiene. Only at the end of a multi year transformation would I consider letting him go, after he's felt the NEETs pain.
>>
>>29061053
Im a gay guy tho I actually like buff dudes and this is like a nice little fantasy thread I feel like. The concept is pretty sound; I personally think it would make for a good gay themed video game
>>
>>29060104

Let him go? I'm not a self-image damaged person with genocidal fantasies.

I'm comfy and chill. If I was an animal, I'd be a sloth.
>>
>>29061213
>mathc
>"tho"
why do you have to make my day worse
>>
>>29060658
Reminds me of this song
https://youtu.be/JifQzZoQd-w
>>
>>29061315
Well, I mean. You're in a basically gay thread where chad thundercock is your captive. What else was the implication?

So just go browse another thread and then you wont have a bad day bb :^)
>>
>>29061375
<3
>choose all images with bananas wtf 4chinz
>>
>>29061527
why are you here, you haven't finished ruining /lgbt/ and /y/ yet
>>
>>29061555
Im usually banned from lgbt, ikr? Go figure. And /y/ isnt my style.

I do frequent /hm/ and /pol/ though so I mean, if you're looking to stalk me there you go. At least I dont use a trip
>>
>By Miracle, you have captured a Fine specimen of The Boogeyman in your basement.

A child's dream.
>>
>>29061866
>>29061597
>>29061552
>>29061527
>>29061315

This was supposed to be how would you torture Chad thread and not be Homo with Him
>>
>>29061597

Its crazy how masculine this guy looks yet most girls/women find it repulsive
>>
>>29062180
You're telling me that forcing a straight man to engage in sexual acts against his will and using sex (something that should be enjoyable) as a way to harm someone mentally and emotionally isnt torture? Sure the subtext is that Chad enjoys it, but thats because he has no other way to achieve release or human contact.
>>
>>29060104

Probably let him go in exchange for teaching me his Chad ways. Most of the Chads I knew were actually pretty cool guys and they were nice to me. The only one that was an asshole to me is already in real prison. I guess if it were that guy, I'd turn him over to the authorities since he obviously escaped from prison.
>>
Let him go
He's done literally nothing wrong to me. We are very different and I don't wish to be around him but he's not any better or worse than me, and doesn't deserve to be tortured for his nature, anymore than a dog deserves to be tortured for peeing on the ground sometimes or shitting on the lawn.
>>
>>29062307
You were Lucky pal.
>>
File: Mischievous point.jpg (15 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
Mischievous point.jpg
15 KB, 270x200
>>29060104
mental, normies may never be able to become robots but they can come close, i'll make him the finest cyborg there is, i will send him back to his friends and family (seemingly) unscathed. but the curse of the cyborg will cause him to lose all of his friends and GFs due to sheer awkwardness, he will watch his life crumble before him as he screams internally in his own autistic hell.
>>
>>29062206
Yeah ill never understand that either. Hes basically a dream for me. I forget his name sadly. Here's Klokov though hes dreamy too
>>
>>29060197
He'd just think you're a fucking loser. It wouldn't cripple anyone but yourself.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.