[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Grandma is dying anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1458351555800.jpg (14 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1458351555800.jpg
14 KB, 250x242
My Grandma is on her last days here anons, I feel sad after a long time, she was on my best days of my life when I was a kid.

She is leaving here and I can't stop thinking on how much of a loser I am, I never had a gf, never had sex, never had a decent job neither a good life. I couldn't show her a better version of myself, I feel sorry for my family because I'm a huge piece of shit and this made me remember my lack of effort on trying to get over my problems.

Thanks for your time reading this anon.
>>
I feel you.

My grandfather is dying, I am abroad and have no chance to see him before the end.
He had a bad case of Alzheimer's, so perhaps this is the mercy he needed.
>>
>>29060117
It's because there's people that cares about you even though you are a complete failure.
>>
She probably doesn't care about all of that. She just wants you to spend time with her and maybe hold her hand. Old people are lonely.
>>
>>29060016
IM sorry bro

I love my grandmother more than anything I would be devastated if she died
im sorry
>>
>>29060536
Thanks anon I apreciate.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.