[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Birthday feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 5l5.jpg (21 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
5l5.jpg
21 KB, 400x386
It's my birthday today /r9k/

Now a 23 year old kissless virgin and nobody has sent me any cards/messages other than my family

Hold me fellow robots
>>
>>29059635
Happy birthday, brobot!

DAS IS AN ORIGINAL REPLY
>>
File: 13.jpg (37 KB, 470x347) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
37 KB, 470x347
Happy birthday, Anon.

>This is an original statement.
>>
>>29059635
Well, seems like you have reached the point of no return. From now on, even if you manage to get a gf, the experiences with her will always be overshadowed by regret.
>>
File: 1431334337568.jpg (317 KB, 944x1000) Image search: [Google]
1431334337568.jpg
317 KB, 944x1000
life is hard

Spending the anniversary of when you slid out your moms vagina is probably the least of your problems to come.
>>
>>29059988
>>29060067
Thanks fellas.

>>29060078
I know. I doubt any girl has been attracted to me in the past, but even if they were I was probably too autistic to do anything about it. Oh well, I guess some people just aren't cut out for relationships.

>>29060215
That's made me sad. Every passing year is just a reminder of what a failure I am.
>>
>>29059635
I remember my 23rd birthday like it was ~5 months ago.
>stepmom tries to do a surprise party
>throws a fit and blames me when I'm busy with college work
>overhear her brother had tainted the pizza by licking and getting his hands all over it
>end up celebrating with just my dad

My 22nd was the one ended up like yours, my sympathies. Happy birthday.
>>
>>29059635
Happy birthday anon. It doesn't seem that nice now but please and on and maybe it will get better.
>>
>>29059635
I'm a 33 year old kissless friendless virgin.

OP, sure you have many lonely birthdays ahead of you.

But I've had 10 years more than you, playing awesome video games, spending money on myself.

Everyone I know who lost their virginity is now married to a bitch and lives in misery.
>>
File: IMG_0775.jpg (33 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.jpg
33 KB, 500x360
>>29059635
I'm 24, last night got really drunk, like always. Managed to get all of my friends to hate me, I'm about to get kicked out of the house I'm living at and my family hasn't talked to me in a year. Little brother refuses to talk to me, and to top it all off, I'm pretty sure this makes me psychotic in some sense. If you feel this bad, remember there's people like me. Happy birthday, anon.
>>
Happy birthday, senpai. I hope you find lots of love and happiness in the years ahead of you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.