[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men Are Expendable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1339994225305.jpg (149 KB, 596x641) Image search: [Google]
1339994225305.jpg
149 KB, 596x641
I've got a theory robots. Let me run this by you.

So we all know the fact of "All people are descended from 80% of women but only 40% of men".

I got to thinking about this. In older times, people died a whole lot more younger. Especially men. Sent off to war. A rusty nail. Sickness. All this while trying to provide for a family.

Of course women could die from child birth. But they weren't gonna be sent off to the crusades.

But things have changed.

Healthcare is the most advanced it's ever been. Men live longer.

Wars have changed. Most are fought from a computer with drones or an airplane or ship.

And even traditional military combat hasn't left a ton of dead men since the 40's. Vitenam/Afghanistan didn't lose anywhere near the number of men in the old wars.

What does all this mean?

Men are expendable. Women are needed. Women can only have so many kids. Men can have 1000's...which makes us less important.

But that leads to today. We're not needed...yet we are not dying at as high as rate as previously.

These days men have more time....to find a woman and settle down.

No threat of the crusades...no need to get on a wooden ship and sink in the ocean...no need to storm Normandy.

But women haven't changed. 1000's of years of adaptation have taught them to pick the survivors...because they can only have so many babies to pass on. so they must choose the cream of the crop than to "slum" just to have a baby.

Why would they? When they can share the same top men.

It's centuries of this. It's not a recent phenomenon.

I kinda think this explains the extreme high rates of suicide for men of our age. It explains the spree shooters.

Sound theory?
>>
I think you need to brush up on your English, m8
>>
>>29059566

This is why we must reduce the population of men to <10% of the present.
>>
>>29059615

His writing is better than 99% of the posters here. He's even using actual words, mate.
>>
File: image.png (852 KB, 694x535) Image search: [Google]
image.png
852 KB, 694x535
Stop memeing the crusades you fucking prick
Only Western europe is this shit and cucked. Eastern Europe is fine. Dont believe me?
Ask yourself why all EE woman are hot yet the men can be fat or ugly? EE men are men and not betas
Western european men are betas
The small percentage of alphas gain loads of pussy. But eventually everyone settles down. Yes almost everyone, dont kid yourself you pleb. Just becuase youre lonely now at at 19 doesnt mean youll die alone.
God! This board sucks dick sometimes
>>
>>29059799
> Eastern Europe is fine.

Eastern Europe has an obscene substance abuse/suicide problem, especially among men. The country with the highest male:female suicide ratio is Russia. Sorry, Pyotr
>>
File: fc,220x200,white.u1.jpg (3 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
fc,220x200,white.u1.jpg
3 KB, 220x200
Boy am I glad I managed to get a wife in this lifetime. Makes me feel somewhat less useless if I'm actually working to support her. In all hnesty I'd probably be dead if I never met her. Heavy drug abuse, not seeing any point in doing anything at all and depression went prior to that moment.

I'm glad I didn't listen to robots telling me to not even attempt getting a girlfriend. My life is actually signifigantly better than the 4chan dwelling depressed chubby shit I was before then time.
>>
File: 1453666510453.jpg (132 KB, 862x582) Image search: [Google]
1453666510453.jpg
132 KB, 862x582
>>29059566
I do agree with the idea that in the modern world, men have less of a role and set place. I think it's going to cause an identity crisis in western nations in the next 100 years or so.

I think that the idea of 'do what you want to do' is harming western males. Natural selection has breeded us to be intrepid explorers and to serve the 'tribe' by hunting and protecting their family, whether that be killing a sabre tooth tiger, or storming the beaches of Normandy. But when you 'do what you want to do', people will pursue money and stand in front of tourist traps that have no inherit value. We aren't designed for this sedentary lifestyle, and it causes an identity crisis is modern males who, biologically, want to explore new continents, conquer others, and hunt gazelles.
>>
>>29059859
>Eastern Europe has an obscene substance abuse/suicide problem, especially among men
I can validate for this.
t. EE resident.
>>
>>29059926
>do what you want to do

This is what people say, but in reality men can't do what they want to do. You either become a shut-in piece of shit, or force yourself to work in a feminised workplace and provide for some obese whore. You aren't free to do things which men were designed to do, instead you're consigned to a world of consumerism and emasculation
>>
>>29059764
If you think he's THAT good at English, you DEFINITELY need to brush up on your English, m8.
>>
>>29059566
What about the European pairing pattern, it seems to have been undermined recently. I wonder, who did that?
>>
OP here

One thing I forgot to mention.

I don't really blame women in a way...I mean it's still their biological instinct.

If I knew at most...I could only impregnate a girl a few times in my life...I would be very selective as well.

But heres the difference, I wouldn't shut my mind off to over half of the women out there. Which is how women view men.

Women would prefer to have a man that has a woman. This shows he is a catch.

Men don't think like this.
>>
>>29060058
Well, men with a lot of sexual experience are as valuable as virgin women while virgin guys are in the same tier as slut women but even then sluts can catch someone.
>>
>>29060093
>while virgin guys are in the same tier as slut women but even then sluts can catch someone.

Nope. Even sluts can still have a beta provider and support her. Virgins get no one at all. Not even for sex.
>>
File: laughing winchesters.gif (992 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
laughing winchesters.gif
992 KB, 500x235
>>29060093
>virgin guys are in the same tier as slut women
>virgin guys same as slut women
>>
>>29059566
This is basically what every MGTOW video says
male disposability and female hypergamy
well done for coming up with it through your own observations I guess
>>
>>29060211
Nah MGTOW are a bunch of fags trying their damned hardest to convince theirselves their straight.

In before shaming tactics.
>>
>>29059566
Not really.

Here's why there are spree shooters and suicides among men. It's because no one allowed them to ask for help. Because that's unmanly. That's not alpha.

It's not okay to learn how to date. It's not okay to be single. It's not okay to learn how to socialize, if you never knew how to.

If you aren't born a "chad", you're no good. Even though, funnily enough, not even the women other than stupid superficial assholes want chads. What women fantasize about is the scruffy, skinny guys with the dreamy stare. Chad is a meme that's long overdue, and it doesn't do us any favor.
>>
>>29060263
I agree, but the OP is very similar to the stuff they say don't try to deny that
>>
>>29059566
ITT: Babby's first biology lesson

Assigned reading for today: Natural Selection Wikipedia article
>>
>>29060263
>In before shaming tactics.
no, you've already got those started
>>
File: o-WANDERERS-facebook.jpg (336 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-WANDERERS-facebook.jpg
336 KB, 2000x1000
>>29059926
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6goNzXrmFs

sedentary
>>
File: 1426278585637.jpg (187 KB, 670x554) Image search: [Google]
1426278585637.jpg
187 KB, 670x554
>>29059926
This picture sums up the modern male.
>>
>>29061112
That pic is ISTP in a nutshell
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.