[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to take these fucking meds /r9k/, I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: pills.jpg (33 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
33 KB, 620x465
I don't want to take these fucking meds /r9k/, I don't want to take them, I don't want to take them.
>>
What kind of meds are you on?
>>
Then don't man, fight the machine.
>>
>>29059422
I was prescribed Rexulti for my schizophrenia, I don't want to fucking take them but I have an appointment with the psychiatrist on Tuesday and I know that he'll be able to tell if I don't take them.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>29059463
What kind of schizophrenia do you have? Positive or negative symptoms?
>>
>>29059408
just flush them, continue to act crazy, continue to get bux
>>
>>29059683
>act crazy
>>29059658
>positive symptoms
>>29059425
>fight the machine by letting your malfunctioning brain continue to malfunction

The sick leading the sick. Misery loves company.
>>
>>29059408
don't be so dramatic

it's just meds
>>
>>29059658
Paranoid Schizophrenia, hearing voices, extreme paranoia, filling notebooks cover to cover with my suspicions of my neighbors and whatnot, but the thought of these meds terrifies me even more.
>>
>>29059408
I know you'll think I'm a shill, but not wanting to take meds is a common schizo feeling. Just give them a try for a few weeks, if you don't like the effects then stop. If there's s chance of getting slightly better, shouldn't you take it?
>>
>>29059771
Have you thought about lifting and being yourself, bro?
>>
You have to give more than that OP. As for the meds, just spit em into the toilet.
>>
>>29059797
I tried lifting once but I ended up smashing my right big toe to bits with a 15lb weight.
>>
Well, what would you rather have?

>take meds and deal with the side effects of increased appetite and being zombified
or
>be off meds, get committed to psych ward for 6+ months where you are forced medications and constantly bored
>>
this is my first post here, I don't know what I am commenting but it better be good.
>>
>>29059887
It was an inside job m8
>>
>>29059887
That's what you get for not being yourself while you were lifting.
>>
OP here, if I take the antipsychotics for two days or so (I'd be on them when I see the psychiatrist) and then stop, will I still be fucked up from taking them?
>>
Bump for answers to >>29060681
>>
>>29059408
As bad a schizophrenia is. The drugs are very damaging long term

Equivalent to a chemical lobotomy in the cases of pimozide and clozapine.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.