[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people have to argue so seriously? It makes me uncomfortable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: uuu.gif (470 KB, 403x357) Image search: [Google]
uuu.gif
470 KB, 403x357
Why do people have to argue so seriously? It makes me uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1459797693072.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459797693072.png
30 KB, 400x400
>>29059383
Everyone wants to feel important by pushing their weight around and attention-whoring.
>>
>>29059383

>It makes me uncomfortable.

Christ you sound like a fucking pussy getting "uncomfortable" because other people are arguing. The problem might be that you're a queer.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 244x207
This is something that's started to annoy me a lot recently, I never really get angry so I've never argued with anyone. But I've watched countless people argue and shout at others other the tinyest things and get into fights and grudges because of it. I mean why? Why do people do this to each other, stuff that can be VERY VERY easily avoided turns into this big hate to each other. It makes no sense
>>
File: emperor.jpg (11 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
11 KB, 264x191
>>29059383
you can only live with so many layers of irony until you've gone full circle.
>>
Don't you have any goddamn convictions, you spineless fucking faggot?
>>
if you want a circlejerk go to reddit
>>
>>29059648
I'm talking about real life. People will start yelling or just put on an angry or annoyed tone for the stupidest reasons.
and I didn't say people can't argue but they people act so childish all the time, they can't sit around and be civil and use memes to insult people, instead arguments become so serious.
and it's not just arguing either, Normies take fucking everything way too serious like everything is life and death. My older sister is always yelling at her kids just because they did something she doesn't like, calm down. A stupid woman asks me where the applesauce is at work and gets angry because I don't know, calm down. Family is over and they start having a heated battle of bible discussion again, calm the fuck down you psychopaths. Just use your words and tone like you always do. Normies are so triggered the moment they counter someone with a different opinion or they fail to meet their expectations.
>>
my brother always seems to get into a brief argument with my father after work, but that's just because he's angry about dealing with retards who can't properly do their job at work.

i just avoid everyone for a bit after he gets home until the situation cools down.
>>
>>29059860

Oh shut up you SLUT.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.