[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> /soc/ is making fun of us.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1375805462468.jpg (128 KB, 533x341) Image search: [Google]
1375805462468.jpg
128 KB, 533x341
> /soc/ is making fun of us.
>>
>tfw new york licenses don't even look like that anymore
>tfw it's been five years since you had to renew your license
>>
File: 1460525465674.jpg (13 KB, 425x329) Image search: [Google]
1460525465674.jpg
13 KB, 425x329
>implying I care about the opinions of sluts, normalfags, and degenerates
/soc/ is a containment board of a containment board. Leave this place.
>>
File: red.png (323 B, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
red.png
323 B, 480x480
>>29059374
do i look like i give a shit ?
If you really care about them, why aren't you there ?
>>
>>29059374
we deserve it.

i don't come here to feel pride
>>
>>29059374

That's fine.

I can't be on the board for more than 3 minutes without feeling bad for the people on there.
>>
>>29059512

This. /r9k/ may be pathetic, but it has principles that it sticks to strictly, and at the end of the day its posters still (for the most part) value their individuality over social acceptance. /soc/ is /r9k/ but with several extra layers of desperation, from the guys and the camwhores alike. If you ever look at any of the facial pictures that get posted there, you can see the sadness and need for validation in every single poster's eyes.
>>
File: You-have-no-power-here.jpg (50 KB, 610x690) Image search: [Google]
You-have-no-power-here.jpg
50 KB, 610x690
ridicule only works with identity
they got no leverage, familia
the smuggest, most ironic satire is literally nothing compared to the sheer grey weight of this place and its awful feels
what are they going to do? quotewhine our posts for shit to put on twitter and bitch-laugh at? the last person who tried that got PTSD and had to go in a sanitarium

It's funny as hell because even shitlurking is poisonous: You can't read 100+ posts of this shit a day "just to laugh at it guys" and come out of it with your swipple sangfroid intact. It's like trying to beat up an ocean made of radioactive dogshit: at the end of the day, you're just giving yourself cancer. Literally the only recourse you have is to retreat to your "timeline" and bitch softly to yourself about the awful betas and how mad they make you. The creation of an untouchable caste is inextricably bound with areas becoming lawless.
>>
>>29059374
Everyone is making fun of us

/r9k/ is the laughing stock of the internet
>>
>>29060234
"What is /b/?"
Og fagorino
>>
>>29060151
who went to the nuthouse ?
>>
>>>29060151
>who went to the nuthouse ?
the bitch/fag who runs the r9k quotemining account on twitter quit. she didn't actually go to the nuthouse, i was being hyperbolic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.