[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if i were to pour a beer straight down into a glass, it would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: torpedo.jpg (669 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
torpedo.jpg
669 KB, 1536x2048
if i were to pour a beer straight down into a glass, it would foam up like hell. my question is, would all the foam eventually "settle" and i'd be left with a full glass of beer? or by pouring it incorrectly do I lose some of the beer?
>>
you'll get crystals.
>>
As long as it doesn't spill over the side of the glass, it's gonna be the same amount of beer. The main hassle with foam, is it's super easy to lose beer because of it spilling over. As a tip, hold the glass at an angle (like 30-45 degrees) and pour into it. Gradually lift the glass as it gets fuller. This will eliminate the vast majority of the foam. Pouring into an upright glass is the worst way to pour
>>
You lose beer. A good amount to. And foam taste like shit. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>29059362
The head is an important part of the beer, especially if you're drinking a DIPA.
>>
>>29060524
You get the right amount of head pouring it the right way: against the side of the glass, slowly. It should never splash in the glass or glug from the bottle. Pouring it incorrectly transforms more of the bubbles into the head, then you get a smaller amount of flatter beer with a big shitty head.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.