[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on being fat and muscular I lift but I also overeat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: sydney cole.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
sydney cole.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3000
Redpill me on being fat and muscular
I lift but I also overeat
Not extremely fat
manlet, 5'7" and 165lbs
>>
Damn you're like 30 pounds overweight
>>
>>29059108
fat and muscular is ok, as long as youre actually muscular with thick as fuck forearms and huge traps and obliques
>>
It's called being hot as fuck, post pictures.
>>
File: 00100.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
00100.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
>>29059292
Im built like the guy on the right
>>
File: 20160604_165840.jpg (299 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
20160604_165840.jpg
299 KB, 960x1280
>>29059108
i know this hell all to well.
>>
>>29059310

that dude's not fat and you dont look like that if you're 5'7" and 165.
>>
>>29059430
That's fucking hot, post more
>>
>>29059108
If you lift seriously (like powerlifting or oly lifting... you know, performance sports, not bodybuilding), you can't overeat so long as you eat healthy food. If you look at top lifters, they're pretty fat for the most part but they're also some of the strongest people in the world. You don't get strong or put on muscle on a calorie deficit.

Being 5'7" isn't necessarily bad (although it does suck in general) because its not that big of a hit on your lifting ability. You won't be as strong but if you have good proportions like femur length and all that, you could still lift as much as a taller lifter of the same level even though you're weaker simply because of mechanical advantage. The chances aren't exactly in your favour but its definitely possible that your height won't matter that much in this regard. An example is Ed Coan who was 5'7", weighed 242, and set over 71 world records in powerlifting. He's considered the greatest lifter in the sport of all time. So this info for it you ever do get involved in performance lifting sports, don't be dismayed by your height.

As for bodybuilding which is what I suspect you mean by "lift" (walk around, do a few abstract as fuck isolation exercises and look in the mirror half the time), you're fucked. You will never actually be as aesthetically pleasing as a 6 foot guy who doesn't lift, sorry.

Unfortunately, women don't understand strength. They only understand abs, biceps, and height. They're fucked. You could be a 150 pound, 6 foot twink who does only bicep curls and women would flock to you instead of the guy across the room with a 2000lb PL total.
>>
>>29060587
>you're fucked. You will never actually be as aesthetically pleasing as a 6 foot guy who doesn't lift, sorry.

That's bullshit if you're tall you have to take steroids to look swole, manlets are good for bodybuilding unless by aesthetically pleasing you mean the abercrombie and fitch abs and rounded shoulders gay boi look. There's many famous mr olympias who where manlets

though if by aesthetic you mean attractiveness to girls he is fucked but being tall isn't really an aesthetic thing, girls are attracted to the power factor of being tall they aren't attracted to tall guys because of their flat elongated muscles
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.