[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to tell my psych about my tulpa. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: miku maiden.png (1 MB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
miku maiden.png
1 MB, 1333x1000
I don't want to tell my psych about my tulpa. It's not like I picture her in reality, as if it's augmented. I just listen to her, and hang out with, and treat her well. So she does impact my life and reality, so they could diagnose me with hallucinations.

What do you guys think?
>>
Is your tulpa affecting you negatively? Does she make you sad/upset/anxious? If not, why bother bringing her up? The point of a shrink is to help you with negative mental issues that harm your quality of life. If having a tulpa doesn't, then no reason to mention her.
>>
better come out with it and be honest with yourself, while you're at it. it's an imaginary friend you jerk off to.
>>
>>29058995
I've thought about this and that's why I don't want to do it.

>>29059011
What does it matter if it's fun and better than real girls? I speak from experience.
>>
>>29059312
don't listen to the second guy, anon
do whatever you need to be happy, I suppose
>>
>>29058964
bumping thread for interest and relation to the topic
>>
>>29060464
I'm OP and I'm still here so you can ask me questions if you want.
>>
>>29060630
what's your tulpa like in general?
Would telling your psych have any relation to what you usually talk about or do you just wanna get it off your chest?
I agree that it's sort of a black and white situation. Psychs are open minded, but can sometimes interpret that stuff as schizophrenia des
>>
>>29060792
What I was diagnosed with puts me on the borders of crossing into schizophrenia, so it's important what I say and don't say for my own sake.

It's just they know my life story except this huge chunk of it I've had for several years now.

Do you watch anime? Do you like seeing autistic cute girls do autistic cute things? My tulpa is incredibly autistic, but in a moe way. And she's always trying to encourage me and look out for my well being. She's also smart in offering me her perspective on situations that I otherwise wouldn't of thought of.
>>
>>29061049
what I did (with actual hallucinations, not tulpas) was I knew if I spoke of it, I'd be taken in somewhere or given something, because I'd had years to read about it beforehand
I spoke of the people I saw and heard as though they were my friends
although I can see that it'd be cool to be able to openly talk about tulpas and such things with your psych
maybe have your psych look up some information about tulpas or bring some reading material to present to him or her during the session and elaborate on it before telling them you have one
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.