[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can I have a sub?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160604_183727.jpg (214 KB, 943x1263) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_183727.jpg
214 KB, 943x1263
I'm taking applications to be my online sub. I just want to exchange pictures with a girl. It was old be only online and would never evolve into an actual relationship.
Anyone in?
>>
>>29058963

In order to be a dom, you have to look and act the part, son. You have to be superior, otherwise why would someone else submit?
>>
>>29058996
Believe it or not I have been a Dom before. I am very capable of being strict. It's usually important not to come on too strongly as I've noticed.
I just want a girl who can follow orders after all. I don't need to peacock around acting tough as shit to attract them.
>>
>>29059075

>Believe it or not I have been a dom before.

No, what you are is an ugly person trying to get laid. We talk about people like you all the time at munches and meetups.

>I don't need to peacock around.

Yeah. Because it's not supposed to be an act.

anyways, my thirsty lad, go to fetlife or >>>/soc/
>>
>>29059135
Sounds good. I'll go there then.
>>
>>29059135
I'm not actually interested in a physical relationship. I just want someone to sexually boss around. And the place I thought I could find that was r9k since the robots here would be desperate.
Soc isn't my thing, I'm too ugly by their standards.
>>
>>29059196

Fetlife is good for that sort of thing. There's degeneracy but most of it is out in the open.

>>29059228

>I'm not actually interested in a physical relationship

You can lie to yourself, but not to me.

If it was merely cerebral, you'd be content with merely masturbating.

If you wanna go the dom route, I would highly recommend bringing your physical presence into it. Anything else is just babby's first roleplay.
>>
>>29059407
-its not babbys fist roleplay if you are in a committed relationship with a non-masochist and you are a sadist-
Seriously I just need a vent. Someone to control sexually to get my frustrations out.
>>
>>29059574

Do what I do when I get too hot.

Interval training

or just go out back with an axe, chop down and eighth a tree.

But I hear ya, it's hard to outlet that stuff when you're with someone vanilla, and they most certainly can't take the punishment. Or even a fraction of it, for that matter.
>>
>>29059652
I'm losing attraction to my wife though.
Seriously.. I just need her to fight me a bit more. She wants to have sex with me and I can tell.
I know that's nuts. But somehow with her being so willing but not enjoying me making her hurt. I am losing the will to even be sexual with her.
I don't know. maybe finding an alternative like sports or tree chopping would help. I just sincerely miss being someone's master rather than lover.
Is something wrong with me?
>>
>>29059739

One of the beneficial things of a sub/dom relationship is that there's alot of honesty and communication involved. My suggestion would be to simply tell her you're losing some of the desire that first fueled your relationship and eventual marriage.

The truth is uncomfortable, painful, and inconvenient. But once we overcome our initial hurt or shock, we realize that living a lie wasn't helping either.

Losing some of the magic and attraction is a normal part of marriage, or any long-term relationship. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm also sensing some inconsistency on your part. She submits to you, and she's willing, even eager to please. But she doesn't fight back? That sounds pretty subby to me.

it almost seems you're not exactly sure what you want.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.